Game-Labs Forum

Wind...

You are terribly wrong there. Z, if anything, has been one of the most prolific corsairs away from home waters in the last 3 years.

So cut the "you don't have a clue" chit chat to make your point.

5 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Wind...

You are terribly wrong there. Z, if anything has been one of the most prolific corsairs away from home waters in the last 3 years.

So cut the "you don't have a clue" chit chat to make your point.

Point is I can't refit guns on the go. Ports are empty. Ports are empty because econ is broken. Econ is broken because population is low. I could be wrong here ;)

I want to have an option to sail inside enemy waters, use caros in one fight, pop out then go to port and refit to longs, but port has no longs. What should I do? and I only have limited game time. 

Edited by Wind

2 minutes ago, Wind said:

Point is I can't refit guns on the go. Ports are empty. Ports are empty because econ is broken. Econ is broken because population is low. I could be wrong here ;)

I want to have an option to sail inside enemy waters, use caros in one fight, pop out then go to port and refit to longs, but port has no longs. What should I do?

you can just bring more guns to your port :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, z4ys said:

you can just bring more guns to your port :D

I have no port in enemy waters because it's enemy territory. Ports that allow my warship to enter have no guns. :) So, if port has no guns I want to spend $ and buy them from devs...

Edited by Wind

4 minutes ago, Wind said:

I have no port in enemy waters because it's enemy territory. Ports that allow my warship to enter have no guns. :) 

so where you want to use the gun packages? and free for all  towns have no guns for a reason 😉    But actually they have they are called mediums. Every port sells them.

Edited by z4ys

5 minutes ago, z4ys said:

so where you want to use the gun packages? and they have no guns for a reason 😉

What do you mean where? anywhere in any port that allows my warshipto enter. If I need to refit my guns fro mcaros to longs I want to be able to have them in my redeemables ready. Click 123, set sail.. 

Edited by Wind

2 minutes ago, Wind said:

What do you mean where? anywhere. If I need to refit my guns I want to be able to have them in my redeemables ready. Click 123, set sail.. 

You really defeat the purpose of the remaining rvr. Do you see that?

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, z4ys said:

You really defeat the purpose of the remaining rvr. Do you see that?

explain and do not tell me I should not have an option to refit my guns in any port that does not have those guns on sale even if I am willing to spend $. 

Edited by Wind

Just now, Wind said:

explain and do not tell me I should not have an option to refit my guns in any port. 

You already have the option to do that in any port you can build an outpost. Do you know the story of the "Forgetful Squirrel"? You just have to think 1 step ahead 😉

7 minutes ago, z4ys said:

You already have the option to do that in any port you can build an outpost. Do you know the story of the "Forgetful Squirrel"? You just have to think 1 step ahead 😉

There is no such thing as one step ahead. Content is missing and any option to acquire it is not available. 

I do not want to spend hours planing outposts, logistics transportation etc.. I want to park my ship in a port and get the guns I need. wtf... 

Why use word Action in game title then? It should be called Naval - Think One Step Ahead Before You Will See Action

Edited by Wind

"Naval Action is a hardcore, realistic, and beautifully detailed naval combat sandbox immersing players into the experience of the most beautiful period of naval history - when sailing ships ruled the seas"

Sorry you dont like the experience and you are just looking for a brainless pew pew game.

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Palatinose said:

@Wind may I ask where you sail? Most regions in which i do so, there are guns for sale in the free towns. 

It dosent matter. What he wants is 1,2,3 click sail. Screw the logistic, screw rvr, screw others, screw challenge just I.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Wind said:

I want to have an option to sail inside enemy waters, use caros in one fight, pop out then go to port and refit to longs, but port has no longs. What should I do? and I only have limited game time. 

Buy/craft all the guns you want and haul them out on a trade ship/ in the hold of your war ship. Same with repairs if your a solo player a single supply run should sort you for a while. If your in a group make a large supply run or start crafting guns in the area.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, z4ys said:

It dosent matter. What he wants is 1,2,3 click sail. Screw the logistic, screw rvr, screw others, screw challenge just I.

I got that. To me that's an essential part of the game. Every base I have I supply in my own or better in coop with friends. And tbh it never has stopped me from doing PvP. It's - as you said - an essential part of the game. 

• Like 3

The whole point of this post is to show you why we do not have population and never will. Also, it will be very difficult for Devs to implement any decent income model. Game forces player to spend hours and hours just to prepare for a 1 time battle. NA doesn't even smell with Action. Few same vets sail around kill noobs, Clan takes port from another clan then gives it back and that is all we got left. I hope you get my point. 

P.S. Privateers do not share their location. I hunt where I can make money.  

Edited by Wind

7 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

Nothing wrong  with mediums

I do not need mediums, I need longs. lol and Ports do not have it in stock, I offer to pay $$$ for the ones in DLC, but no one wants to take it. Why? :)

ex. I am getting tickets to fly to another country in the same plane as everyone else and want to get 1st class seat. They have many free seats available, but public tells me no I have to use Economy like everyone else...I wave money at the Airline, but public says no. Do we listen to public? 

Edited by Wind

5 minutes ago, Wind said:

The whole point of this post is to show you why we do not have population and never will. Game forces player to spend hours and hours just to prepare for a 1 time battle. NA doesn't even smell with Action. Few same vets sail around kill noobs, Clan takes port from another clan then gives it back and that is all we got left. 

P.S. Privateers do not share their location. I hunt where I can make money.  

@fox2runasked for many stuff thats now ingame. Like ships that are accessible through notes + patrol zone for instant action etc. He promised bigger numbers he said thats the way to go. I guess what the result is.

Players leave because the game has nothing to do with history anymore how you solve that? NAL was instant action nobody played it. Dont come up with but it was just pve. If the interest would have been there everyone would have left NA and played NAL instead and many lost would have joined for the big pvp clash.