Game-Labs Forum

21 minutes ago, Le Raf Boom said:

None of the US players speaking up in this thread have participated in any of the fights, they seem to have some sort of a policy of not fighting us since even before the merge. Those who are speaking up here, on global, were 'farming' the US coast with no issues and seal clubbing was their favourite sport. You can't trust the drivel they spout.

That aside, we are, in fact, respectful and polite. And I would agree with  you that bringing lighter ships would make this more fun for both sides.

No one in the US wants to fight you guys.  Everyone acknowledges you're better than most of our players, just like everyone acknowledges the brits and prussians are also.  They don't mind fighting the Brits and Prussians, but they do dislike fighting WO/BLANC.  Everyone does it seems.

Your crew does not seek fair fights, only fights you can win and willing punching bags that can provide you content.  You roll out in bigger ships, more numbers and generally higher BR than most of your opponents and them shit talk them for the effort.    

The other night you had a fair fight on your hands against VCO.  4v3 with slightly higher BR and you guys still ran.  I'm sure kingy has a litany of excuses why, but you guys shirked a fair fight.  

It's been VCO's pleasure willingly denying you as much content as physically possible over these pas few months.  I hope everyone else follows suit.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kjartan said:

you got a problem? also none of what Texas is saying transpired no one was left off our friends list and no we weren't chuffed at the prospect of neutral flip

You might want to go back and check your facts.  Jobe Port battle the only clan that was able to enter was CSA, every one else was locked out cause they weren't able to get into the port battle cause you didn't have them on your friendly clan list.  I have no issues with ASP other than you have a lot of non experience players.  It was good ya'll got all excited, at Sandy Point, but ya'll need to learn the fights you can pick and not pick.  Right now ya'll can't and most of us can't match up against the Prussians in an equal BR fight cause of in game experience.  Even my own clan would be hard press in that fight which is why we are avoiding RvR with them at this moment until we get the nation up and running.  

And may I remind you the few guys that attacked the AI at Sandy Point almost got sunk by them?  Dude don't  be calling me a liar.  If I felt like It I could pull up screen shots.  You have a bit of an attitude problem and prob need to put that in check.  Moral was high and that was good.  Just some guys where a bit to excited at the end and wanted to do more.  Can't remember who said "lets go flip Rio Seco."  It could of been any of the 25 guys there, the point was it wasn't a good ideal and many of us let that guy know it wasn't.   You need to learn your fights.  Until ASP stops doing nothing but grinding AI and actually starts winning fights.  Every time we call out to do something ya'll have an excuse why not to get involved.  That fine do your own thing if you like but hay if you want to get better than next time we call out about doing a fleet practice come on over and join us, we all could use the extra practice and experience.

All that i’ve read here so far reminds me of the global server and the complaints from US players are the same. The excuse of guys are new and need to learn just doesn’t work anymore. I remember a lot of these names from over a year ago. If they didn’t learn to fight by now then there is no reason to believe that they will in the future. When the only fights the US wins are ganks like 20 vs 3 they don’t get good pvp experience. 

WO is basically the new BLACK and it’s not their fault if the majority of US players don’t know how to pvp.

Its kinda sad really that this far into the game and they still complain and use the same excuses.

26 minutes ago, Simon Cadete said:

WO is basically the new BLACK and it’s not their fault if the majority of US players don’t know how to pvp.

agree with everything you said except this part. we will take open world fights with any clan in the game. this was not the case with BLACK. they would only engage WO in pbs. with only 2/3 exceptions. 

1 minute ago, jodgi said:

Forgive my ignorance, I never farmed any port, what place has this unique sounding safe zone?

(Charleston?)

HOLLY CRAP SMALL FONT....I had to get the dang bi-focal...I mean reading glasses on to read it, but yes CT is Charleston.   Some one should get  a video of the dead zone in front of the port. I mean KPR and PR and other places might have the same issue, but there is a big area you have to cross to get out of the harbor and back into the safe zone from the coast line and that is where they hunt and farm newbs.   Now I did find out a shallow water ships can make it around the little canal on the north side and stay in the safe zone, but not deep water ships.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

...there is a big area you have to cross to get out of the harbor and back into the safe zone from the coast line and that is where they hunt and farm newbs. ...

This is kinda interesting...

What if green zones would be smaller in general and we had these short gaps between?

Players could make "blockades" for certain paths, which would need to be then opened by PvP. No need to write additional code, simple and fast.

A trader sails closer to a gap and can see enemy players there. He does not have to go out from the safe zone but he can write to nation chat and ask someone to come and clean the area.

Gaps don't have to be big.

8 minutes ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

This is kinda interesting...

What if green zones would be smaller in general and we had these short gaps between?

Players could make "blockades" for certain paths, which would need to be then opened by PvP. No need to write additional code, simple and fast.

A trader sails closer to a gap and can see enemy players there. He does not have to go out from the safe zone but he can write to nation chat and ask someone to come and clean the area.

Gaps don't have to be big.

I'm checking it right now in a Basic Cutter since I never really paid attention to these things cause I sail as if all areas are unsafe.  So it does cover the harbour and mouth and a good bit south.  Than it stops and you have to travel a bit until you get to Georgia Safe Zone.  s

Stops 18k from CT but also I'm 23K from Beaufort. South Carolina (Georgia) Safe zone starts 18K from Beaufort and 23K from CT.  That is a 5K DEAD ZONE until the next safe zone for the coast line.  Now the north section. Stop 18K from CT and 23K from Georgetown. The Georgetown safe zones starts 18K from Georgetown and 23K from CT.  Being another 5K DEAD ZONE.   

No other capital region has such a large dead zone around there capitals.  I know the Spanish and French don't, defiantly not the Swedes, Danes and Dutch.  Not so sure about KPR as it's been ages since i been there could any of the British confirm this?   This is why so many folks farm the US capital instead of other nations.  Yes they have a long safe zone covered alone the coast, but hell the french and Spanish have two safe zones to work out of and we all know the Gulf is prob the safest place to do anything.

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

No other capital region has such a large dead zone around there capitals.

It can be that the specific dead zone is too big.

I meant that a small dead zones between most/some ports could be implemented. Players should be still able to do mission in safe etc.

"Dead zone"/Blockade would work as an invitation for PvP.