Game-Labs Forum

other example of captain who cannot behave

1 minute ago, Donjuan Dimarco said:

Here is another sad example of a captain who has obvious problems showing a respectable attitude to other players.

Ingame-Report was sent.

Cheers Donjuan

theCap.png

Ban him a couple of weeks ...

If only I had a Copper Plating for every time I have been called:  taco, noob, coward, trash, idiot, hello kittying spaniard, looser...

NA is a PVP Sandbox... If you play NA you should assume you might going to get pulled into a PVP battle.
People should also assume that every player have its own way of playing this game and all of them must be respected.

3 minutes ago, SKurj said:

think he was also pissed because I guess he logged out in one part of the map and then logged back in to find himself somewhere completely different

I actually had folks pull the cord to try to DC in battles before I could cap them cause they weren't going to escape, so I honestly never trust some one playing the "I DC"  card.  It's almost as bad as the guys that auto surrender instead of trying to fight.  At least now we can get one of there mods off the ship before scuttling it.  

As for this tribunal maybe he needs a slight chat ban for acting like that maybe a few days to cool off.  Good job on the other guy keeping his cool in the convo.

1 hour ago, Donjuan Dimarco said:

Here is another sad example of a captain who has obvious problems showing a respectable attitude to other players.

Ingame-Report was sent.

Cheers Donjuan

theCap.png

well 

in the end he sad

bye 

that's good :wacko:

1 hour ago, Suricato Rojo said:

If only I had a Copper Plating for every time I have been called:  taco, noob, coward, trash, idiot, hello kittying spaniard, looser...

well you wouldn't be rich from me ....lol

oeps sorry its tribunal 

i said nothing:ph34r: 

Edited by Thonys

I can only join Assassin in the excuse to Donjuan and the rest. That behavior was unacceptable in every single way and as said he is kicked from the clan.

This is not how DNP is or how we behave. Again, we can only apologies and lay flat down. He is out of DNP forever.

• Like 1