Game-Labs Forum

Spanish clans message to WO & BLANC clans

Celtiberofrog

3 hours ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Our current enemies in RVR = Russia, GB and the US if they continue to screen for the Russians. Seeing as how they did not screen last night at Mugeres I would say they are taking steps to do so. Of course I only speak for WO.

I didn't even know we had any deals with US other than the free trade runs between the two nations for woods. Other wise we are free to attack each other for PvP, though I did get a chuckle the other day when some one said, "Lionshaft and some of his guys are going to come screen for us." It was one battle and it was in the La Tort area which almost every one has a port.  I think it was more they wanted PvP than they have any deal with us.  That is why you didn't see them last night.  Really right now WO/BLANC is the top RvR for the US time zone cause of numbers.  Ya'll got pretty much all the good RvR players from GB/US/France global into one group and that made ya'll the power house while the rest of us (mostly pirates) went Russia (some still stayed pirates) and as our numbers where small before the merge it's even smaller now.   I mean just look at some of the battles where you can bring a big screening fleet along with your PB fleet.  Your the big dogs cause of numbers mainly.  That and experience cause man we made a crap load of mistakes last night, that was my first PB since the Merge and evne than I haven't been in a port battle in months cause I stepped away from the game.  

As for any thing just have fun and keep it up, I really don't see any one one porting any one unless they are just dicks.  Well maybe the US right now cause they pretty much are down to just a few ports.  Prob a good reason for folks to stop rolling on them and pick a bigger nation.  If I can make a guess that is why we are helping each other.  Us has been getting hit pretty hard by France and Prussia lately (well hard for them that is).  I kinda would love to see them take some ports back or even take a few gulf ports.  Which would mean they have to understand GB is not helping them so they need to stop being carebear buddies with them.  

PS be warned I might ly get a green on green report if I ever end up on the same side in a fight with Lionshaft, you know old habits see a name and shoot....lol

54 minutes ago, TrackTerror said:

Threat of content in a sandbox.

All nations are hostile to all other nations with the exception of those clans that declare themself allies to each other.

These are the mechanics.

However from a rolplaying perspective you can claim anything, and the drama certainly makes a good read.

Exaclty, we make our own content and it should be that way.  Only time I ever had problems with others is the guys that can't move on and hold old grudges or that won't change to make there nations better. Until than Rolplay on and enjoy the good fights.   

I sadly sunk twice yesterday and my mind set was....oh look I can clean out dock space to make some of these new ships....now loosing the mods sucked, but hay they can be replaced.  I'll get them evil French next time...lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I didn't even know we had any deals with US other than the free trade runs between the two nations for woods. Other wise we are free to attack each other for PvP, though I did get a chuckle the other day when some one said, "Lionshaft and some of his guys are going to come screen for us." It was one battle and it was in the La Tort area which almost every one has a port.  I think it was more they wanted PvP than they have any deal with us. 

They showed at Fort Dauphin, Contoy, and the Russians showed for both Ays battles. So yeah there is something there.

3 hours ago, staun said:

Arent you forgetting to name Russia and Spain as hostil to France. Think it was Spain on behalf of Russia that startet treathing *france. Just look on opening post. And since when is Denmark and  France hostile.

look forward to see if the rest of France will accept that Spain in treathing them.

Edit:

Think most nation actually have let GB and France fight there own war.

But if Spain attack France, do think you might get in trouble with Russia. Pretty sure that North have promised to protect France against enemies.

I think you assume to much of what i have promised and not, manage your nation politics and let the other nations manage theirs.

Well this is an interesting thread.  

Most folks who know me, know I don't particularly give a crap about how many ports we own or what our dots on the map look like.  They're just pixels.  Unfortunately this absurdly stupid victory mark system necessitates them.  Easy come, easy go.  Losing ports or PBs happens.  It's a game.  

While I congratulate Kingy for getting on the leaderboard this week, it's not really that difficult when 2/3 of your ports are paid for by other clans and are untouchable by the very same nations you attack during the evenings because of agreements.  It's very much a have your cake and eat it too scenario.  Maybe that needs to change.  

Regardless...VCO will support our friends in El Real Acuerdo whatever their choices.

PS - this is just another reason why we should ditch the whole nation bullshit and make this game clan/alliance based.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

Just now, North said:

I think you assume to much of what i have promised and not, manage your nation politics and let the other nations manage theirs.

Just thought I once saw you wrote something like that. Think Otto responded to it.

Funny I am not allowed to respond to a topic. You Sound more and more like graffi. 

We manage oure nation just fine. We know what are comming, and we have made the preperation. Yeah yeah I know one port and so on. Byt you also know it wont matter for oure play.(alt you know), But you play the same record an keep telling that we should be so affraid.

11 minutes ago, Christendom said:

it's not really that difficult when 2/3 of your ports are paid for by other clans and are untouchable by the very same nations you attack during the evenings because of agreements.  It's very much a have your cake and eat it too scenario. 

What other clan is paying for our ports? Blanc? They pay for their own ports. Not sure what agreements you are talking about? Sorry the Russians were too cheap to put timers on their ports we take what we can get. We baked the cake you can damn well bet we are gonna eat it.

Edited by RedNeckMilkMan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

What other clan is paying for our ports? Blanc? They pay for their own ports. Not sure what agreements you are talking about? Sorry the Russians were too cheap to put timers on their ports we take what we can get.

Not the sharpest tool are you. 

Daytime french clans own about 2/3 of your ports and cannot be touched by Russia, yet you attack Russian ports regardless of clan.  You enjoy the benefits of an agreement yet do your own thing.  

4 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Ya'll got pretty much all the good RvR players from GB/US/France global into one group and that made ya'll the power house while the rest of us (mostly pirates) went Russia (some still stayed pirates) and as our numbers where small before the merge it's even smaller now.

The French Faction includes now a good group of former Global players that are mostly playing in USA time zone, hence their 60% of nightlocks (server time) timers now.

The French players, that are playing from Europe, must cope with 2 politics that should please their USA group and their French group...

Nightlocks will remain an advantage until the population of USA players will be large enough and split in different factions.

Until then there will be 2 exclusives RVR campains in the map of our Server and difficult inter-faction politics. 

7 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Not the sharpest tool are you. 

Daytime french clans own about 2/3 of your ports and cannot be touched by Russia, yet you attack Russian ports regardless of clan.  You enjoy the benefits of an agreement yet do your own thing.  

Those are their ports not ours. As far as the rest we were "declared" a rouge clan and Spain declared war on us. I find it laughable when some random dude hops on a forum and attempts to dictate the way I play. The limits you cite you set for yourself so who's the dull one here? Russia has free reign to attack our ports (WO/Blanc) without recourse from the EU French. Between USIK and VCO you have the numbers.

Or you can continue to bully the Brits and give ports to the Spanish to each their own.

Edited by RedNeckMilkMan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Daytime french clans own about 2/3 of your ports and cannot be touched by Russia, yet you attack Russian ports regardless of clan.

Why dont you attack the 1/3 controlled by US Frenchies which is in your timezone?

How can they touch your ports if you set them to EU time for some reason?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Why dont you attack the 1/3 controlled by US Frenchies which is in your timezone?

How can they touch your ports if you set them to EU time for some reason?

Can't match their numbers during the evening.  France is the evening zerg.

4 minutes ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Those are their ports not ours. As far as the rest we were "declared" a rouge clan and Spain declared war on us. I find it laughable when some random dude hops on a forum and attempts to dictate the way I play. The limits you cite you set for yourself so who's the dull one here? Russia has free reign to attack our ports (WO/Blanc) without recourse from the EU French. Between USIK and VCO you have the numbers.

Or you can continue to bully the Brits and give ports to the Spanish to each their own.

I'm not telling you how to play.  But it sounds like Russia needs to go after some daytime french ports.  

Just now, Christendom said:

I'm not telling you how to play.  But it sounds like Russia needs to go after some daytime french ports.  

To each their own just don't use us as an excuse. But I don't know how the Russians will manage the Swedes French and Brits fighting them I guess we will see. Maybe you will cry about carebear alliances again?

Just now, RedNeckMilkMan said:

To each their own just don't use us as an excuse. But I don't know how the Russians will manage the Swedes French and Brits fighting them I guess we will see. Maybe you will cry about carebear alliances again?

We're already fighting the Swedes, Danes, Pirates and the Brits.  And the evening french.  We might as well attack the daytime french and get some easy ports out of it too.  Whats one more enemy.  

2 hours ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

They showed at Fort Dauphin, Contoy, and the Russians showed for both Ays battles. So yeah there is something there.

People want PvP and your the big dog in that time zone.  Think of it this way, you are now the BLACK of server during this time zone.  You have the biggest strongest RvR Fleet in US time zone and numbers to back them (something BLACK didn't have as we rarely had screeners).   The more agrressive you are the more you will see folks doing this.  Not to mention last I checked you been attacking US ports to so why wouldn't two nations your attacking work together. 

The enemy of my enemy is my friend per say.

2 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

The French Faction includes now a good group of former Global players that are mostly playing in USA time zone, hence their 60% of nightlocks (server time) timers now.

The French players, that are playing from Europe, must cope with 2 politics that should please their USA group and their French group...

Nightlocks will remain an advantage until the population of USA players will be large enough and split in different factions.

Until then there will be 2 exclusives RVR campains in the map of our Server and difficult inter-faction politics. 

Yah we where originally looking at joining French when the merger was announced because we had played with some of the EU french clans and players over the past.  Some of them even came over to Global and fought during our early (SEA) times for a while and some of us came over and helped them too.  When we found out a lot of US/GB/French players where going French we picked another nation to try to balance it out some more.  

2 hours ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Russia has free reign to attack our ports (WO/Blanc) without recourse from the EU French. Between USIK and VCO you have the numbers.

Aww you have that dutch math don't you....thinking us former GLOBAL pirates have great numbers.  How many times I have to repeat myself it was the same 15-20 guys that fought you on GLOBAL with even less now on this server.....we don't have tons of players like ya'll got from former US and GB players.  Just look at your port battles.  You have a large screening fleet out side most of them. We don't.  If you drop the screeners we would not mind fighting you straight up, but it's hard to do attacks when you can't bring a screening fleet to match the other nations numbers.  That is why we are on the defense for the most part.  Same with the US though I think they have the numbers just not the active players involved in PvP/RvR.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

2 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

And by the way I though this topic was between Spain and the 2 French Rogue clans... :D

Precisely, the French Faction is in an ambarassing situation because they got to cope with your independant behavior, the development of this thread shows clearly that there are tricky political issues generated by different RVR interests from different time zone players.  

3 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Aww you have that dutch math don't you....thinking us former GLOBAL pirates have great numbers.  How many times I have to repeat myself it was the same 15-20 guys that fought you on GLOBAL with even less now on this server.....we don't have tons of players like ya'll got from former US and GB players.  Just look at your port battles.  You have a large screening fleet out side most of them. We don't.  If you drop the screeners we would not mind fighting you straight up, but it's hard to do attacks when you can't bring a screening fleet to match the other nations numbers.  That is why we are on the defense for the most part.  Same with the US though I think they have the numbers just not the active players involved in PvP/RvR.

We never let numbers dictate us. We went after ports we could attack and rarely had a screening fleet when the pirate's were the zerg.

Like I said I won't tell you how to play but 2400 ports are feasible for the night crew of Russia not to mention the fact that you have EU guys stay up late all the time.

1 hour ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

We never let numbers dictate us. We went after ports we could attack and rarely had a screening fleet when the pirate's were the zerg.

Like I said I won't tell you how to play but 2400 ports are feasible for the night crew of Russia not to mention the fact that you have EU guys stay up late all the time.

+ your 15 man screening fleet.  We can field the BR for a 2400 port.  We can't field the BR for a 2400 port and your screeners + whatever prussians show up to help.  This is the key.  

Pirates attacked you guys yesterday in a 2400 port I believe and were screened out.  This is of course no fault of your own, but if you have an overwhelming force...people will stop trying to fight it.  behold the new zerg

29 minutes ago, Christendom said:

+ your 15 man screening fleet.  We can field the BR for a 2400 port.  We can't field the BR for a 2400 port and your screeners + whatever prussians show up to help.  This is the key.  

Pirates attacked you guys yesterday in a 2400 port I believe and were screened out.  This is of course no fault of your own, but if you have an overwhelming force...people will stop trying to fight it.  behold the new zerg

Eh we screened them out with our PB fleet and maybe 5 screeners

I think the most we have had on was at ays and that was like 21. Normally we have around 15 people total. But you can exaggerate our numbers to suit your narrative. 

Edited by RedNeckMilkMan

6 hours ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Vutlra named WO and Blanc hostile weeks ago for no apparent reason. Not to mention the fact that the Russia Spanish US alliance seems to be having their butt smacked. Let's see what deal they bring to the table when they want to talk about peace seriously. Not just vague threats about one porting us

No reason????

Surprise!!!!!!!!

f22d8be4ccaff61ed3a6a251a4b2426e.png

28-Dec-2017 (Central US time) we were attacked by those 2 clans (WO and Blanc). Anyway, it was funny, after 3 hunting battles against us, they try to scape (Maybe @Jorge had screenshoot of that funny night)

Edited by deltonos
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

the new zerg? :D:D

The Pirates when they were doing the hostility had like 11 ships... but for the PB they came with only 5 or 6 ships... If they have a logistic problem there is not much we can do about.

Also all together WO/BLANC is not that big at all but one thing for sure is that we show up to defend ports we need to defend. At least we are not attacking our allies port just to get some points.

Nations trade ports all the time, so might want to stop looking like an idiot with your comments of thinking just cause ports exchange hands doesn't mean folks are at war.  We have reasons to have ports in certain areas.  Spainish has reason to own more ports than us.  It's all part of the politics of the game.  Something you prob have no clue about.  

15 minutes ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Eh we screened them out with our PB fleet and maybe 5 screeners

I think the most we have had on was at ays and that was like 21. Normally we have around 15 people total. But you can exaggerate our numbers to suit your narrative. 

So your saying your exactly like BLACK on global than, which would mean your a zerg since you keep saying we where pirate zerg and we where only about 15-20 active players doing RvR.    So in effect he's right your the new zerg.

I honestly think folks use the word zerg way to much wrongly.  Now if one of the largest nation or alliance (US/GB/Duth super carebare allaince) joins together and rolls the whole map, that is a freaking zerg.  Some one taking a few ports here or there is not a zerg.  Though for US/GB/Dutch they never could do it properly on GLOBAL cause they had terrible leadership and organization skills.  A small clan of 20-25 active players that do the same is not a zerg, it's a called organization.  Normally when we did it we took key ports and the other nations would than just give up so we would just keep taking empty ports to win a map cause they stopped fighting so why not?  Which is what WO/BLANC is pretty much doing in the US Time zone of play.  One thing that is there weakness and I'm sure they know this is they where to get hit by say any combine organization of US Time zone nations at once they would crumble.  

Now lets see if we can get them organization kills and team work together guys. I just told you how to beat them....lol

3 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Nations trade ports all the time, so might want to stop looking like an idiot with your comments of thinking just cause ports exchange hands doesn't mean folks are at war.  We have reasons to have ports in certain areas.  Spainish has reason to own more ports than us.  It's all part of the politics of the game.  Something you prob have no clue about.  

didn't sweden and WO just trade some ports by les cayes?  Or was sweden attacking an Ally?  hmmm the plot thickens.  

I love how this idiot tries to make a big deal out of an issue that does not exist. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

So your saying your exactly like BLACK on global than, which would mean your a zerg since you keep saying we where pirate zerg and we where only about 15-20 active players doing RvR.    So in effect he's right your the new zerg.l

To be fair 15-20 active members on Global was a lot more than 15-20 on Caribbean.

Since it was around 120 players versus almost 300 now

Edited by RedNeckMilkMan