Game-Labs Forum

Spanish clans message to WO & BLANC clans

Celtiberofrog

Mr. King of Crowns,

You and your friends keep attacking the Russian Empire that is allied with Spain.

Be warned that if you attack 1 MORE Russian port The Real acuerdo will react strongly.

It is quite easy to hide behind timers. (I call it dishonorable & coward RVR)

1 more agression on Russia from your group and the WHOLE FRENCH FACTION will suffer from your incoherent actions.

PS: The Real acuerdo has spent efforts to rebuild the friendly relationship we always had with the French guilds, great prespectives of cooperation are there, Spanish clans are willing to help the French guilds like we recently did in San Juan, now it's your choice to throw all these efforts down the drain. 

PS 2: Do not take anymore advantage of the desastrous "clan mechanic" that allow you to act independently whatever the political orientation of your own Faction. With the former "Alliance mechanic" this type of mindless behavior could not exist. 

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

PS: The Real acuerdo has spent efforts to rebuild the friendly relationship we always had with the French guilds, great prespectives of cooperation are there, Spanish clans are willing to help the French guilds like we recently did in San Juan, now it's your choice to throw all these efforts down the drain. 

PS 2: Do not take anymore advantage of the desastrous "clan mechanic" that allow you to act independently whatever the political orientation of your own Faction. With the former "Alliance mechanic" this type of mindless behavior could not exist. 

Weren't alliances removed because people complained they were not flexible enough? Yet we see a "rebuild" of old alliances ...

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

hum......this is all bananas and unknown fruit

who is speaking for what nation and  who is what,  and who is who 

adjust your avatars with clan and sailing  nation pls

otherwise it is completely unimportant info for many of us reading the forums 

Edited by Thonys

17 minutes ago, Never Surrender said:

Since when is the spanish nation strong enough to attack anything by their own?

humm... since the beginning of sailing perhaps....?

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Batman said:

Weren't alliances removed because people complained they were not flexible enough? Yet we see a "rebuild" of old alliances ...

Everyone playing NA with interest of RVR knows that teamwork between Factions is essential, unless a Faction has got a large number of active players.

1 hour ago, Otto Kohl said:
2 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Go attack France, make more enemies for your coalition so you can whine on the forums that the whole server is against you

Do you mean it Otto ?

France is at war (or hostile) : ==> GB, Danes, USA & Sweeds 

I think French have enough enemies on their own, and they're surely not looking for more.

While our "coalition", as you mention, has the same enemies (apart from USA), but we are 2 Factions.

Arent you forgetting to name Russia and Spain as hostil to France. Think it was Spain on behalf of Russia that startet treathing *france. Just look on opening post. And since when is Denmark and  France hostile.

look forward to see if the rest of France will accept that Spain in treathing them.

Edit:

Think most nation actually have let GB and France fight there own war.

But if Spain attack France, do think you might get in trouble with Russia. Pretty sure that North have promised to protect France against enemies.

Edited by staun

Vutlra named WO and Blanc hostile weeks ago for no apparent reason. Not to mention the fact that the Russia Spanish US alliance seems to be having their butt smacked. Let's see what deal they bring to the table when they want to talk about peace seriously. Not just vague threats about one porting us

32 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

I think French have enough enemies on their own, and they're surely not looking for more.

While our "coalition", as you mention, has the same enemies (apart from USA), but we are 2 Factions.

Our current enemies in RVR = Russia, GB and the US if they continue to screen for the Russians. Seeing as how they did not screen last night at Mugeres I would say they are taking steps to do so. Of course I only speak for WO.

29 minutes ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Vutlra named WO and Blanc hostile weeks ago for no apparent reason. Not to mention the fact that the Russia Spanish US alliance seems to be having their butt smacked. Let's see what deal they bring to the table when they want to talk about peace seriously. Not just vague threats about one porting us

Well they can’t one port France. You have plenty of ports that *can't be taken. They can’t do much. Take a couple ports and then what.

Edited by staun

2 minutes ago, staun said:

Well they can’t one port France. You have plenty of ports that can be taken. They can’t do much. Take a couple ports and then what.

As far as WO and Blanc are concerned our holdings are secure.

Edited by RedNeckMilkMan

9 minutes ago, staun said:

And since when is Denmark and  France hostile.

Staun wrote :

"...Last night admiral Kjær took part of his squadron DNP(7 ships) out from Great Corn, a harbor who offers safe stay for all fighting nations in the Caribbean. They where asked to assist the British at San Juan del north. The smal squadron sailed in 2 rate(don't get VM). At San juan del north waited...blablabla..."

anything else ?

We haven't been hostile to them nor before ore since. We where just there to even the ods. We knew that Spain would be there. Unlike Spain we actually think that Gb and France has a right to there own war. A fair war. Before Sweden got to fight Spain-Russia and GB and France was at peace, we actually had thought about some fights against France, so they also could get some content. But when the war startet, we put it in a box.

So lets us call Dk semi hostile. What is Spain then? this thread isent a hostile act. The next think if they don't bend over for Spain is? Buying them ice cream?

3 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Yep, they attack US time ports and set US time ports, no foul play here.

The only foul play i see is the french EU clans setting their timers in the gulf in us time so the possible enemies can't attack them.

Timers are timers though, you either attack during the defenders window or you don't attack it. Simple.

Edited by Teutonic

16 minutes ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Our current enemies in RVR = Russia, GB and the US if they continue to screen for the Russians. Seeing as how they did not screen last night at Mugeres I would say they are taking steps to do so. Of course I only speak for WO.

Are you sure that the rest of the French Faction (let say 80% of players) are having Russia as enemy ? I seriously doubt it

But as I mentioned earlier, you just do what you want as independant clans no matter the effect on your own Faction.

Today we have 4 factions with timers for you : USA 100% ports, Dutch 80% ports, France 60% and GB with 4 ports. 

1 minute ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Are you sure that the rest of the French Faction (let say 80% of players) are having Russia as enemy ? I seriously doubt it

But as I mentioned earlier, you just do what you want as independant clans no matter the effect on your own Faction.

Today we have 4 factions with timers for you : USA 100% ports, Dutch 80% ports, France 60% and GB with 4 ports. 

I didn't realize you were privy to our diplomacy lol.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Arent you forgetting Spain? think they have plenty of ports with 11-8 pb timers. I think it is nice of you trying to help them find ports to attack. So maybe give them all the informations. 

* France 60%. Thought that they played for France. Are we allowed to fight Oure own ports now?

Edited by staun