Game-Labs Forum

Post-Battle detailed stats screen

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

As long as you can see only your own data and not other's data seems good IMO

The out come list who you killed and total, but it's a test.  I'm not a big fan of kill boards myself, but would be nice to have stats that we can look up.   To many folks become baby seal clubbers and stat padders when you have things like killboards.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hethwill said:

So would be a voluntary thing for any player to lend the logs for parsing, not a automated thing ? Sounds extremely reasonable.

Yes, killboard works both ways. If I sink someone and register the fight, then when you look up that player that I sunk you will see his deaths only. So if he wants to be competitive,  he must post his kills himself, else ifnore it. In the current state the killboard is mainly to tell who does more kills rather then have true win/lost records.

All devs needs doing is spend few minutes of their time and release combat log API to public. The rest will be done by the community. We will make our own killboards 

• 2 weeks later...

A feature I'd like to see ingame is a detailed stats-screen after each battle, that lists details such as what ships were used by whom, the kills / assist / death distribution (since it can be quite hard to have an overview from a screenshot that was taken when the battle timer runs out, when players leave early, and surrendered / captured ships don't show).
Maybe even go that far and list minor details like how hull / chain hits or crew kills.
Additionally, what about rewards for specific achievements, like the most kills / most crew kills / most sail hits / ... for port battles? Those could show on a player's profile card, where all his stats are listed, too
I like stats :3

• Like 5

Charming elite... -_- and decidedly mostly constructive.

There are a couple or more threads asking for extra information in different formats. For use on fiction captain logs or voluntarily giving them ( stats being player side only ) for any type of ladder.

I'm not a stats player - not being a ego shooter or moba fan - so hard to find any use for them apart from a Captain's log with relevant information which is not the same as you ask.

If I find the other thread I'll merge the two, is has been a while since it was posted.

• Like 1