Game-Labs Forum

2 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

You want us to fight even more non stop 24/7 against 6 nations and with an ally that just lost the majority of its active playerbase all by ourselves.

Wait, you don't want to fight 24/7? Welcome to the hello kittying club!

And we have both offered and suggested multiple times to rearrange the alliances. YOU were the ones who refused even to consider that option.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 6

The rage is real. LOL. @JollyRoger1516, chill out :)

We are just saying that while you'd have to do more 24/7 gameplay, we still have to become capable at 24/7 gameplay. Because of all other TZ players being in your alliance. You are acting like a child that doesn't want to share his big pile of toys while other kids have a lot less. Seems a bit of a sign of weakness/lack of confidence if you ask me.

• Like 6

Guest sruPL
2 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Wait, you don't want to fight 24/7? Welcome to the hello kittying club!

I don't mind if you attack my port 14:00, 18:00, 21:00 or 4:00. The point is that I don't have to defend all ports just like you think you need to defend them all, maybe RUS / RDNN fleet in every PB? Others wanna play as well. They've got friends here, they've got clans, they prefer bigger playerbase than PvP2. You will just make them quit the game :) You wanna blackmail Devs with We or Them, choose. That's a blow below the belt.

18 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

The rage is real. LOL. @JollyRoger1516, chill out :)

We are just saying that while you'd have to do more 24/7 gameplay, we still have to become capable at 24/7 gameplay. Because of all other TZ players being in your alliance. You are acting like a child that doesn't want to share his big pile of toys while other kids have a lot less. Seems a bit of a sign of weakness/lack of confidence if you ask me.

I am chilled. You offer nothing in return and only selfishly look to further your playerbase. I'd be on board within a heartbeat should you offer areasonable ingame solution to nightflips. Literally within a heartbeat. But I will heavily oppose and obstruct you from tearing a global community apart and banishing palyers from a game because you fail to understand the meaning of a global server.

Edited by JollyRoger1516

5 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

I am chilled. You dues offer nothing in return and only selfishly look to further your playerbase. I'd be on board within a heartbeat should you offer areasonable ingame solution to nightflips. Literally within a heartbeat. But I will heavily oppose and obstruct you from tearing a global community apart and abnishing palyers from a game because you fail to understand the meaning of a global server.

Selfishness is a thin line, as both sides have the same need here. Only problem is, as @Ink already confirmed, that your side of the board has all the playing pieces, while we don't, even though we have tried hard to recruit other TZ players. We just can't seem to reach critical mass for an off-eu time community to develop. And the main reason I'm advocating a split of TZ players is that fact that a lopsided balance in TZ communities will only disrupt the community further as the EU tz will slowly but surely die off.

And as for the trade, well, that's where game geography comes in. Everybody is too close together in the eastern block to make a sustainable switch viable. This will have to be on clan basis, not nation basis.

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, sruPL said:

The point is that I don't have to defend all ports just like you think you need to defend them all

You don't have to defend all ports, because other players are around to defend when you are not there. We don't have that luxury. If we don't show, the ports that we worked hard to get fall defenceless.

10 minutes ago, sruPL said:

maybe RUS / RDNN fleet in every PB?

RUS/RDNN only go to the PBs we set up ourselves or that we are invited to. And we haven't had a full fleet in months. We always invite other players and other nations to our operations, and we always welcome players new to PBs to our ranks and to try out PBs. 

• Like 3

It's a funny thing when one side of the war cries bloody murder the moment events swing against them.

When your alliance attacked the usa and proposed the usa could only play Durring your prime time ONLY!  this was a fair game feature and now you must defend at silly o'clock it's a broken feature!

The old conquest system had more fights at silly o'clock!!

What iv learnt from the eastern alliance in the last few months is "the game is only fair if they use any feature (broken or exploited or not) to win. The moment they start to loose to their own tactics it's broken and needs fixing!!" 

Myself iv picked up bdo again while this continues to stagnate with no new progressive updates/content 

6 minutes ago, rediii said:

So no, you can not be banned of steam by this because there is no advertisement with this global thing which isn't working.

That leads me to the conclusion that you want to win and don't want this game to get a better game.

1) As you seem to not be aware of this I will explain it to you. A global server is a standard server structure. It is an implied basis upon which all games run. That implied basis does not have to be advertised any further unless significant changes have been done to the general concept of a global server. TO sum this up - you do not ahve to advertise a normal structure/situation/etc.

A split server structure such as it is run in World of Tanks/Warships/Planes or Armored Warfare for example must actually be explicitly be warned off prior to purchase to warn people of a possible exclusion (as the port timers would do in your idea(and the fact even the US server runs the same lockout)), problems connecting with their friends, etc. To sum this up - you HAVE TO WARN of split servers/any differences to a normal structure. Otherwise you run a bait and switch which is illegal and should enough reports come in steam will investigate and possibly ban the game from steam. Wouldn't be the first time it happens and although steam really got be more harsh on it they are not completely inactive inr egards to false advertising/lack of compensation when changing etc.

2) The fact that my clan and several others have left the British council due to its focus on extreme RvR , meta focus and elite player fleets should very clearly show you that I couldn't give a rat's furry behind about winning. I am here to have fun and organise myself within reasonable structures - handing of my friends and commiting to completely unreasonable nubmers and scenarios is not only not fun it is quite frankly retarded to ask for it in the first place!!!

Guest sruPL
3 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

You don't have to defend all ports, because other players are around to defend when you are not there. We don't have that luxury. If we don't show, the ports that we worked hard to get fall defenceless.

RUS/RDNN only go to the PBs we set up ourselves or that we are invited to. And we haven't had a full fleet in months. We always invite other players and other nations to our operations, and we always welcome players new to PBs to our ranks and to try out PBs. 

Yes, especially Puerto Plata, Islamorada, Ays and Santo Domingo had other players to defend them - tell me more about "they destroy the game".

2 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

The fact that my clan and several others have left the British council due to its focus on extreme RvR , meta focus and elite player fleets should very clearly show you that I couldn't give a rat's furry behind about winning. I am here to have fun and organise myself within reasonable structures - handing of my friends and committing to completely unreasonable numbers and scenarios is not only not fun it is quite frankly retarded to ask for it in the first place!!!

And this extreme RVR and the nighflip pressure is destroying the community on our side of the fence. We cannot keep asking of people to not sleep because we have to defend pixels. Not defending is an option of course, but the results would be to be short resources/trims that enable us to be competitive in RVR. That's the bloody catch 22 in the game design. And that's why we feel we are kind of entitled to a bigger slice of the non-eu timezone cake, as it enables us to be more casual like your clan. Bit we don't have that luxury at the moment. We can't say with whole active clans: We stop RVR. Because we just don't have the numbers.

Navalaction-France is a key area for most of french wanabee captain asking us information about the game and if they should buy it or not. It's link too to my twitch, my youtube channel and owned Edr website and french teamspeak. It's on first page on google when you google "naval action"

Time is gone to stop speak with the english community as it seems it can not understand our problem and i say that withtout anger.

Time is gone to speak for the french wanted to buy the game to let them know what they will face.

We don't have change our review on steam. ATM.

http://navalaction-france.com/

Edited by PIerrick de Badas
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Fortunately you are not the Voice of France :D:D

And what you said in your announcement on the French website is not true...

The Brits/Americans yesterday said that as long our alliance would do log-off in front of a PB they would do night flips.

augustus say into the battle that if we continue to screen them and avoiding them to join the port battle instance they will continue to nightlfip us

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Fortunately you are not the Voice of France :D:D

And what you said in your announcement on the French website is not true...

The Brits/Americans yesterday said that as long our alliance would do log-off in front of a PB they would do night flips.

I'm one of the diplomat on the nation so kind of voice of France dude... Sorry for you...

We have as choice to make developpers move and put a solution ingame

Edited by PIerrick de Badas
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Brits/US has also said that if we attack US ports at all they will continue to night-flip us. Previously they said that they would continue to night-flip until they got back Savannah. After that they said that they would continue to night-flip unless we left alone the whole of Bahamas and Florida coast. Before that they said they were night-flipping only because of a broken treaty that wasn't broken. They also threatened with night-flips because they said that we threatened them.

Clearly the US don't need night-flips. Let's have split servers now. Night-flips are just something they do as threats and "revenge"...

It's like dealing with Donald Trump. He said he would release his tax returns when Obama released his birth certificate...

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

2 have 2 choices:

• you dayflip every time they nightflip and then complain about the situation
  • you start discuss with them and stop tell them that it's EU server... when we know it is not since we have people from everywhere. And then you NEGOTIATE something with the other side to make EVERYBODY happy until the devs come with a solution

The 1st bullet is what masochist do
the 2nd bullet is what normal people do...

Choice 1: We cant dayflip an Alliance where people got manpower at every hours of the day. 

Choice 2: Yes... discuss. I try sometimes, and then, when they are not able to join the port battle, they screen 1 hour later, again, and again. They blackmailing us, for more red spot (or green) on the map. Which sort of mentality is that? They dont want a battle, they want a VICTORY, as always, an ego problem, so sorry, but I give up, have "fun".

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rediii said:

Also we can't realy dayflip them because they still have 25 players inside the portbattle. They only can't field the elite portbattleteam they would like to get. (we can't too btw - we just pick everyone who is there)

Didn't you get the memo that it's supposedly the same thing? If they say it enough times it might become true and Pinocchio will become a real boy.

This is going nowhere. A temporary mesure could be a severe reduction of hostility generation rate to make sure reaching 100% can't be done in less than a 24 hour period. Flipping a region should be a global effort, not a matter of a few PVE missions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rediii said:

US getting destroyed by fact-checking. :D 

I haven't actually seen a US player post in this thread in a couple of days.  But I guess to throw my hat in the ring I'll make a couple grandiose statements.

The US/Brit prime time crew will continue to actively seek PBs in our time zone (also known as night flips) until the following conditions are met ~

- The Eastern Alliance stops logging out under the swords in front of PBs.  Sail to the port fairly like we do.

- The Eastern Alliance stops their morning flip campaign of PBs that are outside of both the US AND EU prime times.  1400, 1500, 1600.  You've taken multiple ports this way recently against some undefeated and barely rag tag defended ports.  This is the same as night flipping.  

- Trump releases his tax returns.

I will patiently await a response.  

PS Trump thing was a joke.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Serk said:

This is going nowhere. A temporary mesure could be a severe reduction of hostility generation rate to make sure reaching 100% can't be done in less than a 24 hour period. Flipping a region should be a global effort, not a matter of a few PVE missions.

You mean so that nations without full timezone coverage cannot even flip a port to set up attacks? 

• Like 2

It is great Chris that we give the garbage which the guys of themselves still comment. There is actually only one explanation which have no real life outside of the game and the only sex they have is the movement with their computermouse. 

1 hour ago, rediii said:

It's so good man i'm an addict.

Also i love your tears in every battle you loose.

Have we been crying?  I don't think I've seen any threads complaining about these early daytime flips started by US players.  Or logging off under the swords for that matter.  Good to see you back on redii, I thought you quit.  

16 minutes ago, rediii said:

Atleast i tried - you didn't yet. ;)

I wouldn't really say "switch alliances" is really trying, but ok.  Agree to our terms or nothing can be done isn't really a negotiation or a compromise.  

I'll reiterate the US position to make it crystal clear how all this malarky can end.  It's pretty much been the same for a while now.  

The US/Brit prime time crew will continue to actively seek PBs in our time zone (also known as night flips) until the following conditions are met ~

- The Eastern Alliance stops logging out under the swords in front of PBs.  Sail to the port fairly like we do.

- The Eastern Alliance stops their morning flip campaign of PBs that are outside of both the US AND EU prime times.  1400, 1500, 1600.  You've taken multiple ports this way recently against some undefeated and barely rag tag defended ports.  This is the same as night flipping.