Game-Labs Forum

Alpha sea trials - message from the Admiralty

I ordered on September 19. No key here yet. So is that all the keys for this first day? When will the next batch be released? And, like the others have asked...how is the priority list prepared? Shouldn't it be by the date purchased? I think so.

We are waiting Silentjager. We don't need to be lectured to hold our frustration. No one even said anything about frustration. We are all simply expressing how much we want to participate in something we have not only followed but have invested in. And to be able to post how we feel at least allows us to have the sense that we are a part of it. So if want to yell at the top of my lungs or use all caps to express how much I want to play this I darn well will. And I totally enjoy reading others' posts that reaffirm my own sentiments. I am sorry that this sentiment bothers you and I am very glad that you are content to wait...but me...I am anxious to play. But wait I will. We all deal with what life doles out. But don't think I will not comment again over the next few days as I surely will...either to re-express this excitement and anticipation if I do not receive a key...or to shout gleefully that I am ready to set sail. And I love reading others who are getting antsy or are thrilled to be downloading this long-awaited gem. And, I must clarify, I am 66 years old and it is great to feel like I am a kid again...looking forward to opening a present under the Christmas tree. So all my laments are compliments in disguise to these developers and artists...as I believe all the comments on this thread are.

• Like 6

Are the reason you doing this in batches is to not overload servers? Still waiting for mine key:P

If they afraid to servers overload, why not send keys to eveyone and just limit server users number log ins, ..we all will have chance to try the game, maybe just litle wait till some other player log out to get his place, ..not all will play at same time i guess.

New batch of keys sent out. 

More coming later today or tomorrow. 

Ordered about 30 minutes after the preorders were open. I have two friends, one ordered it 2 weeks after me and another one oredered it 3 weeks ago. They both received the key, me not!

Is a bit sad treatment ;)

Just saying!