Game-Labs Forum

PvP1 - Christmas Ceasefire

Redman29

With Christmas and the holidays coming this weekend it is a time for us to spend times with our families and friends and not have to worry about the RvR portion of naval action. With that in mind a ceasefire has been proposed were all nations will cease hostility generation until the 26th of December. 

All port battles currently scheduled will be fought as planned since they were generated before the arrangements of the ceasefire went into place. 

Any port battle that is generated or any port taken by another nation during the terms of the ceasefire will be returned to the original owner at the end of the three day cool down. 

Signatory Diplomats

Redman29 - Great Britain, Verenigde Provincien, and United States

NorthViking - Denmark-Norge, Sverige, Espana, and France

• Like 13

38 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Typical pathetic brits strike again.

God I feel dirty belonging to this pathetic once great nation (come on munkey I missed your comments recently) 

First, you are now one of these pathetic Brits and this great nation has been doing fine on our own before you came over.

Second, When I actually see you help generate a port battle then you might have a little bit of a leg to stand in criticizing our national policy with regards to a ceasefire over a holiday generally practiced by most people on this game. Speaking of which I have seen a lot of LV's screenshots of players from my clan, ZERG and TOXIC running joint fleets together and for some reason I haven't seen your name in those battles. 

Third, I have done my utmost to help support TOXIC and to actively promote joint operations and cooperation between that clan and the other British clans. Aiding in helping your guys out in regards to ships, gave LV a stronghull Aggy and loaning several to Bounty, Warmanner and others. But alas, you are never around when I am handing ships out for a PB. 

But my good will only goes so far and I can ignore a lot of stuff but your comments are starting to piss me off. If you have a problem I suggest you tell your clan leader so he can bring it to me on TS or better yet you can come and complain about it to me on TS, but otherwise I would suggest you shut up and keep it off of the forums. 

Edited by Redman29
  • Like 10

*censored *do me a favour and get your head out of your Arse! When I post MY OPINION ON THIS forum it's my comment not a sorry or toxic comments. It's like when you post something I do not straight away think you are speaking up for '*censored*!'

And your right Durring the week I work away from home (you know what a job is right?!?) so I don't get to play much... 

Do me a favour and stop attacking me, take your preconceptions with you and do one! 

Incase you didn't relise I was taking the piss with the above comment but arseholes like you who go on the Attack 24/7 over my comments just make me laugh. I wanted a bit of banter with munkey who I get on well with In ts and forums 

Attacking me is fine but I get warned when I attack back. I love it

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1

The funny thing is we work well together, there is just a few forum users who fail to understand that as a player of the game you are entitled to a opinion! It may not be the opinion of the British empire so they attack those who speech out if turn! Personal I think it's sad that I get attacked for speaking my mind!

**edit** sorry I forgot to state that my comments mine only and not the views of the British empire, before yet another post gets reported and removed

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1

On 12/22/2016 at 11:40 AM, monk33y said:

*censored *do me a favour and get your head out of your Arse! When I post MY OPINION ON THIS forum it's my comment not a sorry or toxic comments. It's like when you post something I do not straight away think you are speaking up for '*censored*!'

And your right Durring the week I work away from home (you know what a job is right?!?) so I don't get to play much... 

Do me a favour and stop attacking me, take your preconceptions with you and do one! 

Incase you didn't relise I was taking the piss with the above comment but arseholes like you who go on the Attack 24/7 over my comments just make me laugh. I wanted a bit of banter with munkey who I get on well with In ts and forums 

Attacking me is fine but I get warned when I attack back. I love it

A honest question: are you an idiot?

I am serious. Someome comes up with a good idea and the moment I read it I just knew some troll will come and post his toxic bullshit. And here we go. Even on christmas people like you are not able to shut the f*** up. 

This community really pisses me off and mostly trolls like you.

Don't you think that I get pissed off when all I read on these forums is a select few ordering everyone else about.! I got shouted at in nation chat last night for pvping against the French as the server has a ridiculous non aggression agreement over Xmas. 

What f***s me off more it that now I belong to the British empire I have had the ability to make in game choices removed. Anyway I fail to see your condemnation of the way inwhich the posts author continues to attack me. When he stops his/her behaviour I'll stop trolling the posts

On 22.12.2016 at 3:54 AM, Redman29 said:

...not have to worry about the RvR portion of naval action...

I think its pretty clearly stated, that it is for RVR.

If there is a need to talk about it I suggest we take it to TS and stop the bickering on the forum

Edited by Chimera

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/12/2016 at 11:30 AM, Redman29 said:

First, you are now one of these pathetic Brits and this great nation has been doing fine on our own before you came over.

Second, When I actually see you help generate a port battle then you might have a little bit of a leg to stand in criticizing our national policy with regards to a ceasefire over a holiday generally practiced by most people on this game. Speaking of which I have seen a lot of LV's screenshots of players from my clan, ZERG and TOXIC running joint fleets together and for some reason I haven't seen your name in those battles. 

Third, I have done my utmost to help support TOXIC and to actively promote joint operations and cooperation between that clan and the other British clans. Aiding in helping your guys out in regards to ships, gave LV a stronghull Aggy and loaning several to Bounty, Warmanner and others. But alas, you are never around when I am handing ships out for a PB. 

But my good will only goes so far and I can ignore a lot of stuff but your comments are starting to piss me off. If you have a problem I suggest you tell your clan leader so he can bring it to me on TS or better yet you can come and complain about it to me on TS, but otherwise I would suggest you shut up and keep it off of the forums. 

Lol i read this only now

In our clan we follow a policy where generally i dont give a damn, in the sense that if monkey have a problem with brit politics or a brit player in particular is problem of monkey and that player/nation, so he is free to express his opinion as brutal as he like as you are free to answer him as brutal as you like, i would not consider this  whatsoever  an attack or a problem of relationship between toxic and zerg, considering what bobzillah tryed to do on me or  what john swigglebottoms did,  i showed clearly how much rilevance i give to this actions and keep collaborating with you.

on other side  monkey is just a forum flamer that  if you cant stand you can put in ignore,    while i see conclamated traitors still going around in our national ts3 "covered by someone" since in any normal community they would have been banned. 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2016 at 10:42 AM, monk33y said:

Don't you think that I get pissed off when all I read on these forums is a select few ordering everyone else about.! I got shouted at in nation chat last night for pvping against the French as the server has a ridiculous non aggression agreement over Xmas. 

What f***s me off more it that now I belong to the British empire I have had the ability to make in game choices removed. Anyway I fail to see your condemnation of the way inwhich the posts author continues to attack me. When he stops his/her behaviour I'll stop trolling the posts

And do you really think people would stop attacking people when they troll? Not gonna happen. Don't troll and it's fine. Simple, right?

We have a new troll people, my crown has been passed to the new King.

Long live the king ^^

Ps. My previous dislike for redman and a few others has passed. You can get the wrong idea of people on the forums, on ts everything is sorted 

Edited by monk33y