Game-Labs Forum

If the currently released patch is the Sea Trials patch, it's likely that there will need to be a vetting period for the current testers to make sure that the release is stable and doesn't have anything game breaking in it, then they'll have to get the key release together and sent out.  I'm sure it'll be a few days yet, probably Monday at a minimum (just a total guess here).

If the currently released patch is the Sea Trials patch, it's likely that there will need to be a vetting period for the current testers to make sure that the release is stable and doesn't have anything game breaking in it, then they'll have to get the key release together and sent out.  I'm sure it'll be a few days yet, probably Monday at a minimum (just a total guess here).

You sir, are a very wise man indeed. 

You don't want to end a broken man lashing out at people when this does not happen.

Until the Devs announce this in public there is no need to mobilise the troops!! 

Keep calm, hurry up and wait!

8 hours at work today checking my phone every half an hour "just in case" an e-mail was received. I have now entered a Zen-like start of euphoric calm where my Yin is saying "I WANT IT NOW" and my Yang is saying "Good things come to those who wait" and they are currently balancing one another out.

Now Chilly....I appreciate your optimism, believe me I do, but your last post there must have been about 7am for you which is 3pm for me and 5pm in the Ukraine.......

My next best hope is now tomorrow, Sunday......

Easy to tell others to "stand down" and "be patient' when you already have access. Most of the folks I see or read comments from here just like to be able to express their excitement. It actually does make them feel better to be able to do that and gives a small sense of involvement with that process and thus making the wait more tolerable.

• Like 4