Game-Labs Forum

What Nation(s) would you want to sail for and be aligned to?

Who would you sail for?  

860 members have voted

1. 1. What Nation(s) would you want to sail for and be aligned to?

• Britain
    • France
    • Denmark - Norway
    • Spain
    • United States
    • Sweden
    • Russia
    • Other

From my experience only a smallest percentage of the players from PotBS will enjoy and thrive in NA. Hopefully its a very different game in every aspect, the only common theme is that the genre is the age of sail.

If they were simple wow style mmo stats junkies then i agree. From what i saw of potbs on youtube a lot of things were automated and had numbers like WOW popping up for hits. Not really what I would call combat. But I cannot speak as I will probably never play it. I am not one to play pirate games.

I will also join Armada Española - for same reasons why I did it in PotBS. The Royal Navy will be obviously overpopulated (mostly by Jacxks Sparrowwscx11 wannabe ^_^ ). And France is not an option for me.

RAMJB, I was also member of CdA. Not to forget:

Being Australian my obvious choice is Britain.

However I am thinking of joining France or Spain just because every man and his dog as you say will be British. France had better warships, Britain had better crew and tougher ships.

I di wish the setting was the meditteranean however instead of the cliche pirate cove bahamas setting.

I will also join Armada Española - for same reasons why I did it in PotBS. The Royal Navy will be obviously overpopulated (mostly by Jacxks Sparrowwscx11 wannabe ^_^ ). And France is not an option for me.

RAMJB, I was also member of CdA. Not to forget:

LOL that clip. I had forgotten about it, it just made me laugh as hard as the time it was made :D. Also brings some fond memories of learning how to PVP in POTBS. Those 6 groups of everyone in tigre MCs with cheap outfittings and just going out asking for trouble... cheapest and funniest way to learn that stuff. And we managed to even win some battles in those noobie training outfits!!!! :D

Nice to have some old CdA hands aboard here! :). Which was your name in POTBS?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

first of all i am happy to bought this game.

i am also pretty sure that many player from potbs join this game, cause i saw many familier names.

and only one short statemant to potbs.

it is/was a great game but the devs doesnt care about it -> no connection to the ppl who playing the game like here.

i had a problem to install this game send a message and a few hours later i got a reaktin from an admin.

potbs doesnt have any  connection to the players (no homepage, no forum, no active GMs)

as i said happy to bo in NA now will spend lot of time in the future to play and promote this game

Ed