Game-Labs Forum

graphics card requirements

I have seen that the minimal graphics card requirements  for this game are Nvidia gtx 560, and the recommended are Nvidia Gtx 760.

I want to know if this is true, because in other games like Crysis 3, the recommended graphics card requirements are  Nvidia Gtx 560, and Crysis is "hard" game, so why for this game the requirements are more?

• Like 2

Desktops have much bigger bandwidth for textures.. even if they have a weaker card they will have higher performance

also intel integrated cards are not recommended :) .. the game really looks ugly on them

Wouldn't say ugly (just nowhere as good)

My desk top with nvidia 760 on ultra is sooo much better

I have a GeForce GTX 260, win 7, i7 processor with 2,8Ghz, 8gb ram

I just found out in the internet that the graphic card doesen't support DirectX 11, ist this true?

si i need to at least upgrade my graphic card....

i suppose also a ram upgrade would be useful?

any suggestions?

My PC will have no issues as I just upgraded the Motherboard and have 8GB RAM and Intel i5 Quad Core. I am slightly concerned about my Graphics card, which does however support DirectX11....but if I have to buy a new card to play this game at a decent framerate on best settings then so be it. BRING IT ON!!

My PC will have no issues as I just upgraded the Motherboard and have 8GB RAM and Intel i5 Quad Core. I am slightly concerned about my Graphics card, which does however support DirectX11....but if I have to buy a new card to play this game at a decent framerate on best settings then so be it. BRING IT ON!!

i had to upgrade for the War Thunder CBT my grafikcard to DX 11

when i joined NA Focus test i had to put all options on low to play with atleast 10-20fps durring the massfleetbattles.

lucky i upgraded shortly afterwards to 12gb from 2gb( i had 4gb 2x2gb but one gave up) but i think you will be fine unless you want to join an 25vs25 Victory Port Battle on Ultra then say goodbye to your hardware :P

I still dont see much difference in medium and Ultra.  Maybe i test this again.  But yeah probably going to upgrade a couple things here.  Dont believe all the hype about amd processors.  They do not compare to Intel

• Like 1

I have a GeForce GTX 260, win 7, i7 processor with 2,8Ghz, 8gb ram

I just found out in the internet that the graphic card doesen't support DirectX 11, ist this true?

si i need to at least upgrade my graphic card....

i suppose also a ram upgrade would be useful?

any suggestions?

How much cash do you have to spend?

Dont believe all the hype about amd processors.

what hype? did I miss something.. Since AMD is not upgrading their socket for 5 years now they suck hard.

Get an intel and be fine. really. They are worth the money. A friend of mine went from an high end AMD FX to an intel i7 and got like 20-30 FPS more out of BF4.

Get an intel xeon (E5-1620 v2 beeing the best right now). Those are i7s without overclocking potential and without the grafics. wich is redundant if your running an dedicated grafics card. You only have to worrie about the correct clock speeds.

Every GPU from the "newer" generations will run NavalAction. The 660ti does a good job on medium to hight settings. (A friends tested NA on this particular card).

Mirones feel about the RAM is not what I encountered. My max RAM usage is MAX 3Gb.

On the other hand, if your on a budget you can build a good PC for 500 and an AMD processor.

I just recently built a 800€ machine wich is better than my 2 years old 1.3k computer (sniff)