Game-Labs Forum

British PVP Battle Report Thread post your Screenies or vids of enemies sunk here

MajorGosnell

Just a tip of the olde hat to the PODW guys, they come, they pick off folks daring enough to sail around in small fights, I saw them cap 3 1sts in about 2 hours...but then they don't hide, they keep coming out and fighting bigger and bigger groups until inevitably the meet either a well organised group or an overwhelming group (or both !) and they eventually get a doin.

As far as I can tell, they sail into enemy waters looking for lots of fun and fights...I never saw any particularly bad trash in battle chat/global.

I am all up for that. Pixels is Pixels...fun is fun. o7.

(and when I say PODW I know they have some mateys along from other clans...just the 'good' bad guy behavior I saw was predominantly PODW in these examples.).

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 3

I have to say that I don't like those kind of threads. While it's a showing off for one side it's an embarrasment for the other. Those two screenshots that are usually posted never tell the story behind that battle. Two screenshots (a snapshot of a battle) won't entertain me much. And last but not least, a real sportsman won't show off like this with his success and for sure he won't embasrass his opponents. Videos are different - thy are entertaining.

• Like 5

I have to say that I don't like those kind of threads. While it's a showing off for one side it's an embarrasment for the other. Those two screenshots that are usually posted never tell the story behind that battle. Two screenshots (a snapshot of a battle) won't entertain me much. And last but not least, a real sportsman won't show off like this with his success and for sure he won't embasrass his opponents. Videos are different - thy are entertaining.

The man said what had to be told.

Been in a battle with PODW guys and we sank the lot of them except for one guy who is running off in to the distance, the vast majority of our fleet escape because they cant be bothered with the chase, guess what screen shot appears? Yep the one after most the fleet have left the battle of their own accord.

PODW are good but they are even better at using clever and opportunistic screen shots.,

Been in a battle with PODW guys and we sank the lot of them except for one guy who is running off in to the distance, the vast majority of our fleet escape because they cant be bothered with the chase, guess what screen shot appears? Yep the one after most the fleet have left the battle of their own accord.

PODW are good but they are even better at using clever and opportunistic screen shots.,

We do make screen shots if the battle is interesting and hard, we don't want to post any with british, when they gather 25+ fleet with a BR difference in 2,5-3,0 with us. The only battle which we completely lost with more or less the same BR was against french line fleet. And even that was our first try to use so many SOL's, which are uncommon mostly to our people.

• Like 2

Show us your screens o mighty naval warfare Sun-Tzu*...

*PvE screens does not count...

The screens were posted by PODW themselves a while ago. My point is taking one at the end of a fight where the majority of one team have left the field by its own accord can be misleading and used to look like they escaped due to damage or fear of defeat ect