Game-Labs Forum

Some more content next patch...

Ned Loe

Devs just updated their patch schedule. Here are some interesting Items that we should see soon.

• New Port battles organization - (land in battles will be deployed first through raids and might get delayed or given out in test bed)+5!
  • Trading and Crafting changes +5!
  • Delivery Quests - +5!
  • Integrated Trader Tools - +5!
  • Rookie Zones
  • Improved ROE
  • Updated combat mechanics

Excited?

Raids confirmed in future patches. 

• Like 13

Devs just updated their patch schedule. Here are some interesting Items that we should see in a week or so.

• New Port battles organization - (land in battles will be deployed first through raids and might get delayed or given out in test bed)+5!
  • Delivery Quests - +5!
  • Rookie Zones
  • Improved ROE

Excited?

Not really. I've never gotten into trading or crafting, delivery quests will at least give people more to do but aren't very exciting in and of themselves, I don't know enough of how rookie zones will affect non-rookies to really have an opinion there, and RoE and combat mechanics get changed all the time. On the other hand, people probably already consider me to be a jaded, no-fun bastard, so you should probably just ignore me. :P

Can't wait :D! the only thing that really has me worried to any degree is the crafting changes, I don't want to lose all my beautiful BP ;-;

Either way, i was exciting for this patch before this, now even more so. Should be interesting to test

If bps are lost just build a bunch of gray ships & use them in small battles. :)

That's what I plan to do to get my bps back if there is a wipe.

I just hope they do not change it so more than a shipyard is needed to make ships.

Edited by Anne Wildcat

I am very excited about the trading and crafting changes, I do hope they include a system that allows everyone to potentially get all the blueprints again, not just people that are lucky enough to be able to log in at 5:30UTC each weekend :D

Looking really forwards to the new ships too, big frigates are my favourite things to sail and these two look like excellent fun! It will be also interesting to check out how the region system works too. Is this the biggest patch yet?

Devs just updated their patch schedule. Here are some interesting Items that we should see soon.

• Delivery Quests - +5!
  • Rookie Zones
  • Improved ROE

Excited?

Raids confirmed in future patches. 

These sound good:

• Delivery Quests - +5!
  • Like 1

Tbh I'm a bit worried about the delayed deployment of the patch. While I will consider it as an attempt to provide top quality there are currently a significant number of players inactive/semiactive waiting for the new patch. We struggle to field full fleets lately due to this and it doesn't really get better with more waiting time. Maybe a map/port battle only deployment ahead of the rest might help but obviously I will fully accept and understand a delay if this for quality reasons.

• Like 1