Game-Labs Forum

PvP1-Coalition war-Sept 15th

Celtiberofrog

Spanish News:

Newspaper reported this morning about worrying incident that occured during the night.

A window glass of our diplomat house got smashed, a stone wrapped with a paper was found on the livingroom flour. The paper contained an anonymous message with the following words:

« ...Why our brave officers & sailors should carry on giving their lives in that remote war, as well as so many ships & ressources lost, while the coalition allies are not showing any determination !? We are civilians loyal to the Spanish Crown, but we warn you that this war effort will not be further tolerated unless clear signs of solidarity should be seen from our allies. Also, be aware that a smashed window is nothing compared to a burnt out house... »

Our diplomat did not want to make any comment about this occurrence but his neighbours told that he went out early this morning to the direction of the Council house.

La Habana, September the 15th

• Like 9

Ah, our beloved spanish allies.

always making some kind of demands from others. I guess we have to love the ones who know to demand what they deserve...

NOW, dutch are beaten enough. GET YOUR ASS back to CUBA so we all can storm jamaica before port wipe.

Edited by Apina
  • Like 1

Ah, our beloved spanish allies.

always making some kind of demands from others. I guess we have to love the ones who know to demand what they deserve...

NOW, dutch are beaten enough. GET YOUR ASS back to CUBA so we all can storm jamaica before port wipe.

i would say come and try before you reach jamaica than we got 75 players ready for you

ps danes should know this message when they tried to attack carlisle :)

Edited by D4mi4n

It's from a commercial, people wouldn't get it if it was in english ^^

However, our marketing department has presented us with this draft, now we just need the green light to start production.

2vsjdsh.jpg

If nibbling on the edges of our glorious nation is a defeat in your eyes, i suggest a new pair of glasses...

Our core hasnt been touched by any of our enemies, nor has it affected our spirits.

Just hang around for another week and we will teach you how a defeat looks like.

Sink you later!

;)

Grtzzz Bubbles

• Like 8

The entire story reminds me of yesterdays event's. I was also approached by my Nation's sailors...

I was just leaving the High Council builiding were our esteemed council just discussed the terms for the French surrender.

When suddenly over a 100 sailers insisted on a traditional burning of French flags. Like you Mr. Celtiberofrog i cannot refuse the wishes of my nation.

• Like 2

It's from a commercial, people wouldn't get it if it was in english ^^

However, our marketing department has presented us with this draft, now we just need the green light to start production.

2vsjdsh.jpg

Hahaha, awesome Aegir! I think we found our internet mascot. I have my wife already knitting a cute orange spencer for that adorable fluffy honnybun purr tiger to complete the picture!

• Like 1