Game-Labs Forum

Hello England

whynotfr

In the Name of the French empire and the French Emperor our Famous Napoleon 1er that message is his words:

To celebrate the arrival of the French liberation army in Haiti we want to send a message to the king of Angletterre: Go home in peace !! We have seen enough blood flow into our ranks and those of our enemies.

• Like 1

We had a bit of a in game "Brexit" a good month ago, with lots of people going inactive. I hope with those shiny french ships sitting in our waters some will be tempted to come back for some fun with the french.

I know allot of them very much enjoyed the french players, always in for some friendly banter. I hope this spirit is still sailing strong with the french.

Happy hunting and I hope to see you (on the bottom of the ocean) soon...

Ah, man awesome! The last part of the video with the singing and french music made me actually think back of my driving holidays through France only finding French music on the radio. ;-)

Keep them coming! Loving it. Make sure when you catch me on vid and gank me, to send me a vid singing to me in chorus whilst I sink and I will send you one of me actually singing the French anthem!  :D

Edited by Lytse Pier
  • Like 1