Game-Labs Forum

Hello England

whynotfr

All the prime time port timers are full with important ports already. We cant have 80 ports on the same timer. In General the closer you get to Jamaica the better the port timers will be. Shame your campaign ended so far away.

Edited by Edward the Black

mini_752580Capture1.png mini_303031Capture2.pngmini_741492Capture3.pngmini_767374Capture4.png

Nice timers! nice way of fighting!

That's the best way of fighting for them. Hidding with port timers. 

They have the largest player base, they can attack and defend 24h a day and they still need the support of other nations.

Even with that support, they fail  as they did last night.

If I were a Dutch I would consider that support because they don't deserve it. 

And the funniest thing is that they seem to be proud despite all of this shit.

I tell you this: that sucks.   A lot, indeed.

• Like 1

All the prime time port timers are full with important ports already. We cant have 80 ports on the same timer. In General the closer you get to Jamaica the better the port timers will be. Shame your campaign ended so far away.

If you can't defend your ports you don't deserve them, it's the same for everyone. We are not hiding behind timer, the dutch are not hiding, the swedes are not hiding, the danes are not hiding. it's not us who are afraid, it's you.

Edited by Tenakha Kan

So the coward are laughing about how they exploit and cheat to succes?

Bascly we did'nt see any british fleet neitehr defending or attacking ports but just a group of dutch and englih exploiting every cheat allowed by devs to succes.

It show everyoen how fairt your aply and waht respect you desserve. We are not interesting in loosing time with child.

We've proven ourself we can take haiti any time we want if it desserve it but with troll and cheaters around it seems we have better things to do.

We thought the children on panama have growth a bit to find that they become more yough and more stupid.

Enjoy your cheats brits, we know we will not see you anymroe after september as preschool start on beginning on this month.

• Like 1

... but just a group of dutch and englih exploiting every cheat allowed by devs to succes.

Hi Kierrip, have Tenakha send me some examples of the group of Dutch that used the cheats you mention, as I was in them personally for sure yesterday evening when we went screened the south of Haiti, went for some Spanish ports afterwards and sank quite a few of their Pavels on their way to the Port Battle against the British, and afterwards had a tickling at Little Inagua with the pirates.

For now though first the EC finals! Good luck and we're rooting for the French team.

The British nation continue to value the excellent coordination and friendship with our Dutch allies. For future reference, the above statement and future statements of a similar nature by the above individual or any other indivduals are not the position of the British council.

Gooneybird. 

Edited by Gooneybird