Game-Labs Forum

Hello England

whynotfr

Yesterday a council meeting took place in which the greater majority of cooperative clans agreed to limit new offensive action outside a virtual bufferzone stretching from:

Yucatan → Quintana Roo/Belize → Honduras/Nigaragua → Panama → Western Haiti (not the Dominican mainland) → South Eastern Cuba → The Cayman Islands → Yucatan. (https://gyazo.com/6506c466b767616cb1e9a265f7d100f8)

Limited offensive action includes PvP/RvR in open world; screening actions; port battle without timer settings. Inside the described bufferzone the British Nation will continue to counter all enemy action in a vigorous, persistent and relentless manner.

This decision is unitlateral and does not involve any treaties. It is based on common sense, realising the game needs more players, including opponents, rather then less.

On behalf of the British Council,

Sincerely,

Gooneybird

Edited by Gooneybird
  • Like 2

we had a council, we talked, we reorganised. Expect us ;-)

Does this imply your council stepped down? We are looking forward to your excellent French build ships. Please build them with the appropriate materials and in a useful trim.

• Like 1

Does this imply your council stepped down? We are looking forward to your excellent French build ships. Please build them with the appropriate materials and in a useful trim.

It did not, quite the contrary, it expended. We will give you our prefered build also. The Pavels/ Consti/ Bucentaure/ Traders we took yesterday were not all satisfactory in terms of quality. I'm afraid to say some of your traders were even empty! :o. After all while England is renowned for its sailors their ships are clearly lacking :rolleyes: .

Edited by Tenakha Kan

He was there when the Royal Navy came out to play... ah the French, devastating warriors to fishing boats and sleeping captains.

The ensuing wound up with the loss of every frog ship, either being sunk or captured, to be honest I don't think a single one of the King's Man-Of-Wars was lost. I have a screen shot I will upload when I get home in the morning of the outcome

• Like 2

well not everyone. At that time we were only twelve left, we had been cruising around your island for about 4 hours in several groups (during witch we took a shitload of ships). so half of our ships had left and the rest regrouped.

We had made a first pass in front of Kingston, one of our guys was tagged alone in the protected area we were unable to join (same thing that happened to El Mariachi see Support forum) . No other french was tagged.

we exited the pass, entered a combat vs a Belle Poule hoping that you guys would join, you didn't. We left the combat, went back to Kingston....retrieved our guy who had managed to leave his battle 1 VS 9. He managed to tag a Bucentaure and we entered the fight. you guys still didn't join....we capped the Bucentaure and exited the battle immediatly. We could have disconnected right there. We choosed to fight. We invited you to fight 3 times and 3 times you declined.

You just needed to be 29 vs 12 to recover your fighting spirit.

And yet even at 12 vs 29 we didn't went down alone ;-)

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

funny how we see no posts on how fast the renommee & belle poule run away when they see more than 1 English ship ...... tally ho!

Been there done that. We are cowards, we surrender, etc...you are sounding like a broken record ^_^

Q: How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris?  

A: Nobody knows, it's never been tried.

These jokes are kind of old fashion...you can do better I'm sure!

Meanwhile, I'll just say this:

1471314833-test.jpg

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 3

funny how we see no posts on how fast the renommee & belle poule run away when they see more than 1 English ship ...... tally ho!

You mean like this?  ;) 

1471316211-20160814113736-1.jpg

Edited by Serk
  • Like 1

Thanks,

It was a very long and intense fight, with only 6 minutes left on the timer when it ended. I don't recall ever manoeuvring so much during a battle to take (and retake) the initiative and the weather gage.

That was Naval Action at it's best and I'm sure all 3 of us enjoyed it :)

Edited by Serk