Game-Labs Forum

PRELIMINARY TREATY OF THE ANTILLES, COMMERCE AND FREE NAVIGATION, valid as soon as the four nations sign

Tenakha Kan

Does this map accurately depict the treaty zones with the correct port transfers?

Larger image link HERE

I was uncertain of the section I.2.3 With the exception of La Blanquilla, Aves and Saint John’s which are part of the "pvp-zone."

It's pretty much accurate

• Like 1

and now we will go against the pirates and the spain together? I LIKE IT!

Did you read a different treaty? 

This treaty is a joke, frenchs demand a port in swedish territory and want to be allowed to pvp there but they don´t want any pvp in their territory at all, pure arrogance in my opinion, and I´m not even surprised. :D

And where did you read that they or the danish will do anything against spain or pirates?

• Like 3

If the entire east has united and is heading west, It might be time for west to start talking to each other on dealing with such a threat.

There is no unity at all, it is a truce according to the treaty.

Danes and french will keep their friends and just don´t want to be bothered by dutch and swedes while fighting britain (their only opponent lol).

PS: That means brits will have to fight danes, french, spain and pirates while swedes and dutch are not really allowed to help them by screening/intercepting flags of french/danes, or all this is gonna start all over again. :D

Edited by Bommel

Did you read a different treaty? 

This treaty is a joke, frenchs demand a port in swedish territory and want to be allowed to pvp there but they don´t want any pvp in their territory at all, pure arrogance in my opinion, and I´m not even surprised. :D

And where did you read that they or the danish will do anything against spain or pirates?

I was kiddin around. I totaly DONT like to hand over St. Johns. Personaly I think that is a terrible decision. Especally because I will never trust the French again. [GER] will not forget that betrayl and sweden either. 

Nope, I remember this time correct. Few weeks when brits make that ports available for their allies. It was danemark territory much longer before and after. Both Provincien and Swerige have no right for it. Same way Danemark and France offers Swerige and Provincien peace on your territory, you both should make equal move - respect our territory on west. Untill then, we will not support agreement and safety on your waters. No more #Faildiplomacy for Danemark.

If you want support brits or fight pirates, do it not with cost of our land. Red jackets will share their ports with you I believe on jamaica or anywhere else. Danemark - not.

You remember wrong. It was danemark territory for a short time. But it mainly belonged to the British territory. Thus they were totaly able to hand these ports over to the Dutch/Swedish alliance.

They gave us the right. Danemark had no right to interfere with that at all. If you want it that way:

#Danes diplomancy is abstract.

Edited by Twig

Thanks all for their good work on this treaty

You can´t be serious about calling this good work. Why the hell did you guys agree to such a treaty? Looks like it would be more fun now to play on PVE server.

I really hope DRUNK clan will go back to their roots now (with help of GER?)!

I will not consider playing untill diplomacy overhaul will go live, I feel ashamed to be part of sweden for now. :(

• Like 1

French demand full pve area east on canalete and la mona to make all the 4 nation playing in peace in their own waters to decrease tension and start a time for pleasur and friendship. The 3 others nation refused and ask for a full pvp area.

As french is giving ports to dutch and sweden in sign of trust, it could have put us in bad situation to have ppv into our own waters so we ask to have a peace area at least into our waters.

We would have prefer a full pve area but anyway having safe water is nice for the new players testing during hollidays

• Like 1

Dont really see the point in brokering peace just before ports start to actually matter - it'll just make people wait for yet another patch. Especially given the abovementioned carte blanche to gank in others' homewaters while their own are declared protected.

French demand full pve area east on canalete and la mona to make all the 4 nation playing in peace in their own waters to decrease tension and start a time for pleasur and friendship. The 3 others nation refused and ask for a full pvp area.

As french is giving ports to dutch and sweden in sign of trust, it could have put us in bad situation to have ppv into our own waters so we ask to have a peace area at least into our waters.

We would have prefer a full pve area but anyway having safe water is nice for the new players testing during hollidays

And (blind shot) french warfleet moves to Ille-a-Vache and   takes southern Haiti.....wellcome to the Jamaica  party  :rolleyes:

And what´s the the reason for demanding St.Johns then?

What I would consider a fair deal:

-sweden gets all ports north of terre-de-bas/camp du roy including marigot and fort baai

-open PVP in all territories except hunting traders or new/low rank players (so players can still have fun without travelling/teleporting to center or west of world map

-smugglers are free to travel in all territories

Foundator of DRUNK clan now allready get back to his roots in Britain. No reason to be puppet in red hand

I thought Drunkensloth stopped playing?

No one can be sure gank will stop. Main reason why this treaty exist is port battle level. Any other isn't possible to maintain untill diplomacy patch. We could reduce gank in numbers by sign clans under agreement, but ppl, who not support it, always appears on both sides.

Sure , but that is also why a ruling that French honewaters are PvP-free also demands that they in turn wont go PvP elsewhere either, or people will certainly retaliate.

We will talk about it in "Britain surrender treaty". This agreement isn't about Britain, so you (or they ) have no right for vote here.

Than why did you came up with that?

Now you are offended because I answered you? Further where did I vote?

I am not to blame for your stupidity and not knowing the past nor for you giving wrong statements. 

To be clear, that point about les Cayes - Sale region was added by our clan council. Open Discussion over it means open discussion over whole treaty for us.

What do you mean "by your clan council". Does Danemark have no normal Council or is it so that your clan is ruling alone?

These are points that lit the flame under the war. You were not united and every part of your nation gave other statements. How should someone take you serious?

Dont get me wrong, I just speak here for my personaly view of things. I will not interfere in what you already agreed on but I dont have to like these ridiculous demandings and agreements. Still I will acknowledge the agreement my council signed!

But I can make clear what parts I think are rediculous:

1) St.Johns: I cant understand given this ports to the French NOR have that port in the PVP zone. This is terrible. And be sure I will talk with Sveno about it!

2) Les Cayes - Sale-Trou: I see why the Danes want these ports save. But I dont agree to have the French included in that agreement. This is a freeticket which in not exaptable.

Edit @ Bommel: Yes, that would be a  more fair agreement (Just because Sweden has no chance to get more ports that on that side)

Edited by Twig

What is the point of no PvP areas on PvP server :blink: ?

Easy , having a sure zone to engage training/trading with minimal danger....  we are using here  "no PvP" wrongly , this only would exits if system-imposed (god forbids) as this is a player managed feature.....in fact not having warfleets around and the misleading label "sure zone" can make freeports in it a pirate's paradise

We are happy to see this long discussion ending.

We are starting to evacuate our ports to make them clean for your use for the next months.

You couldn't leave it to the text agreed, eh, Kierrip, and had to get it off your chest to say 'our ports' and 'your use'. ;-)

Reactions like these are though exactly why many of the Dutch captains *reticently* agrees to the Treaty and predominantly lost faith in making agreements with you guys.

I will keep fighting in our community to keep an objective and positive stance towards Dutch-French relationships, but time will tell if mutual respect will drift towards trust again in the future.

Formal addendum:

Compaignie des Heeren XIX, agrees with the Dutch Consortium's rulings to ratify the Treaty.

Edited by Lytse Pier
  • Like 1

Why sweden care about our ports 40000 miles far from your natural ports on east? Your nation want to fight pirates? Fine, we don't care if brits will give you port to be able to do it on their side while we will fight on pirates side. But answer please, why we, danes, should ask sweden, to who we can give our ports? We will give freeticket to french, brits will give free ticket to sweden. Where is the problem? All around know who is who in this big war, and I have no doubt, you will get your west enclave from brits again. Main agreement for us is in saving our territory from pb activity. Sweden have own territory, Danemark has own territory too. We know where is sweden territory and we know where is Danemark territory. And Hispaniola is on our side, dude. I can understand why brits could be angry about that words, but not sweden, rly.

Agreement project was made by few clans together. We was involved and we add point about south Hispaniola land. But when it was discussed yesterday we wasn't present at meeting. We can't understand why sweden and dutches care about those region and believe you should accept that point. In other case, we will not accept agreement. Feel free thinking about it like if it was said yesterday.

What I mean, is that it is totaly insane to give anyone a so called "safe location" in the middle of the map where actualy the most fighting is happening.

And why should you ask us? You should not, still it was your danes council which actualy did that already once. When we got the ports from the brits there, the danes threatend us because we did not asked you regarding these ports. Thus, especialy you should not talk about that!

So basicaly it will turn to a war in the brits territory if i am right? Just that we will not fight on the main border and only around hispaniola if we want to? Danes/French on the Pirate/Spain side and Dutch/Swedish on the brits side? What a great improvement!

Edited by Twig

To add a little note to the discussion about elements of all communities not abiding by this treaty and their victims starting their whine as soon as their little basic cutter gets ganked around the wrong area:

This treaty ensures a period of peace by truce, not a period of safety by truce.

Just like in any country that has no war, there will be crime. You can get robbed and mugged by dissidents or criminals, even foreign ones that crosses borders.

Sailing a Nation's flag does not mean one is a righteous person, as much it doesn't mean that a person sailing black is a scumbag.

Sail smart, always be alert and keep in mind that the ones you know and trust, are the safe haven you deserve.

• Like 1

What is the point of no PvP areas on PvP server :blink: ?

To hunt you Otto, instead of being occupied all evening sitting in a port waiting to teleport to an area where a flag was crafted against ones nation in the event an enemy fleet actually might turn up. ;-)

As long it is not in the treaty we find it fine, a lot of dutch captains will never feel it like that and the dutch council feel the same. and you forgot to mention that we dutch came with very generous peace proposals and you never accepted.

Edited by pietjenoob
  • Like 1