Game-Labs Forum

PRELIMINARY TREATY OF THE ANTILLES, COMMERCE AND FREE NAVIGATION, valid as soon as the four nations sign

Tenakha Kan

Nothing too bad, you know, population leaving the nation, not being able to craft your own ressources, no "safe" zone for beginners... If you want that, just tell us, we can help. ;)

is a wargame, if you lose battles you lose ports... start winning maybe instead of whining and leave the nation?

then... safe zone for beginners....

new players want "action".

new players buy a game that is called naval ACTION! 

A no pvp zone is a bit against that imho, is a game where players hunt players and players want to sink and board other players.

A new player that want to use his 5-6-7 rank to get "action" with no pvp zone can't get "action"...  

but yes you run your connie vs other connie in another nations waters all day long with a bunch of outpost around... good for you. (i don't know you is only to explain the point)

but yes, you care a lot for beginners taking the "action" away from them... 

Edited by Gr3y

Good luck levying such threats at those who are already comfortable with a one-port situation.

"God created Arrakis to train the faithful." ^^

Edited by Guest

The peace treaty defines a no pvp zone in French waters for the nations that signed that treaty.

You can do PVP, you'll just have to assume consequences for you and for your nation, simple.

"but yes, you care a lot for beginners taking the "action" away from them... "

Beginners start doing PVE missions, so stop saying bullshit, being attacked all day long in a basic cutter or a snow (if you survive a couple days) by trinco, frigates and rattlesnake is not fun at all.

You want war, you want blood, you want action....but you have no long term vision, sorry to be rude.

Is this peace treaty already active? Can't see that Swede got Marigot and Fort Baai back yet. Therefore I believe the non-PVP Zone in France is neither active :P

This thread title also still says preliminary....

-The brits showed up after we allready intercepted the flag...and it wasn´t a secret that we would attack road town to take it from the pirates to defend our homewater and the window was visible even for the brits...

-how can we know if you guys have production in this port or not and it doesn´t matter if you had, you gave that port to the pirates (our enemies) so they could attack our homewaters, we had to react and not wait if we could actually believe you after you gave the port away

-your flag leader had no clan and joined RUS clan the day after 

-we didn´t wanna keep that port we simply didn´t want to give it back right after we captured it since we couldn´t trust you guys at this very moment, half of your nation was pro pirates and anti swede adn the rest didn´t want the pirates to have that port, So you expect us to give it back immediately without having diplomatic talk first to find out what your stance is towards us?   

Let me quote you:

;)

-we attacked the ports in the timer window you guys created/set, wanna blame us for that lol? And we even announced it publicaly before attacking, maybe that´s why brits thought it is the best time to attack your western front?

-and frenchs backstabbed us (there was a deal that they wouldn´t interfere in this war which they broke) and took our southern ports while we were busy fighting you guys and they didn´t even declare war at that time, they did it after they backstabbed us.

And you blame us for attacking the french while they were fighting the dutch and their timers were open? really?

-Lots of british player rerolled to us? Wtf are you talking about?

-we were given those exile ports when you guys (with the help of the backstabbing frenchs) captured allmost all of our ports...so we could continue to produce ships and keep playing...and that is a friendly act

Still not allied...and we didn´t gain anything actually we lost something....

Never said you personaly wanted to build a friendly relationship, but the rest of the gang posting here claims that this could be the start of it...which is a lot of diplomatic bla bla bla in my opinion.

PS: There is also one or two of your "friends(I should say allies according to your definition)" sailing under swedish flag, but I guess that doesn´t matter, since it doesn´t fit in this argument. ;)

Sigh... 

So Sweden intercepted the flag D-N had on its way to road town and took it for yourselves. How could the pirates pose any threat then? Well, the answer is that they could not, but u chose to side with the brits again.

You using the word backstab is quite fun if we look upon the fact I just stated. You wanted action and attacked D-N in the most cowardly way, trying to blame the whole D-N nation for the incident. Please understand:

1. We didnt give the port away, the pirates took it in the middle of the night.

2. Claiming you could not trust us is just another fun statement, since you allied with the British and dutch behind our backs. 

3. Yes, lots of Brits and US players rolled Sweden to get some action - you did not stand your ground alone. Spended most time fighting their players.  

4. Denmark-Norway and France are millitary allies; means allies in war no matter how you look at it. You had taken many ports from the french at one point, however the war turned to our favor on all fronts, you seek peace and get away with more ports than you had to begin with to begin with = you did gain something; Fort Baii and Marigot from DK and 2 from France.

If you don't understand the facts, there is no point discussing the matter further with you.. This treaty is an abomination and belittles the fact that we actually won the war but loose territory as a outcome.... Who will the swedes fight now? Spanish, pirates? No.. The danes ofc, when you rebuild your strength and backstab us again in a similar way where you can hide your intentions in some cowardly way. 

Denmark-Norway and France won the war, but you won through diplomacy in the end.. Congrats. 

Edited by E.P. Juel

I believe there will be enough Swedes who are not supporting this lousy peace treaty and will go rogue. So Frenchies ye be warned :P

The treaty is hard to be effective for all natioon and it's why this treaty is good.

It's good because everyone has to make effort to make it works. Swedeish have to refrain their wish to attack the french when french have to give them port to improve their game quality.

The game was 500 players activ 2 weeks ago and now it's 800.

It doesn't mean old players go back ig as there is not new update since 3 1 month... It's just the people on holliday who start to play on the game due of steam promotion.

For thoses people the vets have to think about how to allow them to play and love the game to be the vets we will meet in sea tomorrow.

It's not working if they are gank in front of their capital neither if they have not the ports necessary to craft.

It's not a surprise for us to know many swedish have multiple account to get ressources from french ports but you have to think about the new ones joining the games. They will need ressource and answering them: "make a french alt" is not the good way to answer.

One Ile a vache yesterday french and sweden lost some 1th rate, it's were the battle have to be if a battle have to be. It's not killing our new players neithers hurting the ports of eceonomy. It's why this treaty has been setup and yes, it's all nation i think it's hard to convince everyone it's necessary, speacially the lazy people that don't want to make 1 hour travel once in a life to make outpost on others ports...

But it's the solution if we want people to stay ig and make the game better on middle and long term.

• Like 3

Sigh...

So Sweden intercepted the flag D-N had on its way to road town and took it for yourselves. How could the pirates pose any threat then? Well, the answer is that they could not, but u chose to side with the brits again.

You using the word backstab is quite fun if we look upon the fact I just stated. You wanted action and attacked D-N in the most cowardly way, trying to blame the whole D-N nation for the incident. Please understand:

2. Claiming you could not trust us is just another fun statement, since you allied with the British and dutch behind our backs.

3. Yes, lots of Brits and US players rolled Sweden to get some action - you did not stand your ground alone. Spended most time fighting their players.

4. Denmark-Norway and France are millitary allies; means allies in war no matter how you look at it. You had taken many ports from the french at one point, however the war turned to our favor on all fronts, you seek peace and get away with more ports than you had to begin with to begin with = you did gain something; Fort Baii and Marigot from DK and 2 from France.

If you don't understand the facts, there is no point discussing the matter further with you.. This treaty is an abomination and belittles the fact that we actually won the war but loose territory as a outcome.... Who will the swedes fight now? Spanish, pirates? No.. The danes ofc, when you rebuild your strength and backstab us again in a similar way where you can hide your intentions in some cowardly way.

Denmark-Norway and France won the war, but you won through diplomacy in the end.. Congrats.

the bullshit you're spreading hurts my brain and makes me facepalm without end. Edited by buttski

"but yes, you care a lot for beginners taking the "action" away from them... "

Beginners start doing PVE missions, so stop saying bullshit, being attacked all day long in a basic cutter or a snow (if you survive a couple days) by trinco, frigates and rattlesnake is not fun at all.

You want war, you want blood, you want action....but you have no long term vision, sorry to be rude.

i got chased by pirates and swedish players in my basic cutter(btw good luck catching it with a square vessel), i was sunk the first time when i was in a pve mission with a brig and 2 pirates join with 1 frigate and a renomee in the middle of the mission, when i was in a snow i got chased and sunked by a swedish group of rattlesnakes just outside the range of the capital, in a mercury i got chased and sunked by french players, i lost countless ammount of cargo at 1 min distance from the capital from french swedish and pirates people, i got ganked a lot of times, and i'm ganked when i sail with a surprise or a frigate or a trinc... and so on, day after day until today (and i hope it continues) and you know what? i love it

i love it and my friends love it.
i think knowing the world is not a safe place even in your nation waters let people from the same nation bond together.
so don't think beginners want only do pve mission in a multyplayers game because you want to pve in a pvp server because this is preposterous.

hell, i'm the only one that see the "no pvp zone" in a pvp server like ... a hell to be avoided? 

anyway i'm way offtopic so i end this here. 

edit format
Edited by Gr3y

Well gee, is france not allowed to feel betrayed? Before the war I couldnt move in french waters without having to run from a swedish gank squad. Thats a big part in why the war started. The war is over. Both sides pissed each other off. Both sides have now kissed and made up. 

This is bullshit again. I dont know and I dont count how many times I have to say that: You got ganked ONCE!!! by a swedish gank squad from DRUNK within 2 weeks. I talked to the Drunks and we tried to clear this exident. The one captured Pavel even got replaced. I dont know why you were not able to move in french waters, but it wasn't caused by the swedes.

Correct. But not about south Hispaniola. It will become our basement to have access to battlefront. Territory west and north from les Cayes isn't actual brits territory, especially north Hispaniola. We all know, brits territory is Jamaica. Danemark could not make agreements about pirates territory at north Hispaniola (still we sure it is their territory, not brits), but I'm sure also we could say it will be a war on "wild" territory under brits control and probably on Pirate's lands too. It is good for small game online last days, I think, to have war at lower space rather than spread it all around.

Funny, lets look at the map: South Hispaniola belonge more to the Brits than to you Danes. It was Brits territory before you attacked them. Even more, their capital is way nearer than yours. Watch the map and tell me that I am wrong!

Besides:

Why are there so less players at Naval action? I can tell you why I dont like this game so much anymore. And yes at the moment I belong to those which are mostly just crafing their Labor-Hours.

There are 3 reasons why I dont play like I used to.

1) Patch 9.8

- I dont like this awfull patch. At this point the game got totaly destroyed. I liked the thrill by sailing with first rates to a PB.

The most fun I had was to raid other nations and to capture their big ships, cause those were special. But now, no one is moving with those ships. NONE. I mean, why should I use my first rate when I dont need to? (Or 3th-rd/Pavel/Belona?) I dont see these ships on the sea anymore. That totaly killed my fun. Now everyone can go to a PB without risking something. So a PB is nothing special anymore, where you had to think about trying to risk something. Cause now you can loose that ship 4 times. It doesnt hurt you anymore.          = FUN KILLED!

2) Patch 9.64

- It was special and a goal to achieve when you were on the highest level. You had to invent time to get there and yeah that was something that lit my ambition. Than that patch came and you got everything for free. For those players which had already invest a lot of time to get there, it was like a hit in the private parts.    = AMBITION KILLED

3) There is no contend nor a goal to achieve when you hit the max. LV. PB's dont make that fun anymore. First rates are nothing to be happy about. So what should you do? Do the next PB? The bank account is filled with money. Craft level is maximum. You can only do the old stuff again and again. Not really funny at some point.

Facit: I dont see the point of playing until the "lord" patch comes, cause that is something where you actualy can reach something totaly new.

Edited by Twig

If we are pointing fingers here, you aint exactly white as snow yourselves. The dutch fought one of the dirtiest, most toxic wars I have EVER seen in my time playing this game. It changed the war from something enjoyable to something that made me not want to play. I stopped sailing around, sailing only as much as was necessary to stay stocked on crafting materials. 

Gank squads up the wazoo from Day 1. Seemingly planned exploitation of broken game mechanics that resulted in the dutch taking almost all of the south unopposed, because the timers were broken. Then the dutch wonder why the french are pissed off and refuse to accept a peace, even when they were beaten. Its because they weren't beaten. The Dutch just decided to avoid fighting. 

People on both sides played dirty. PEOPLE LEFT THE DUTCH because their honor wouldn't let them stay. 

Seriously. Enough of  the trash. A peace has been made.

Funny, I just saw that on the french side. And hell yeah, a full clan of yours left French to get to us cause your honor was terrible.

Further you took so much advantage of the one bug that we weren't able to set the timers in a way I never expected.

To the pirate port acident: FUCK IT! Seriously. Watch the map and tell me, that the pirates were able to "sneak" that port.

Your biggest clan just gave it to them. We know that stuff thanks to one of yours telling us. YOU DONT KNOW THE FACTS JUEL. 

That is not true. RUS gave that port to the pirates. And than watch the map, even in the middle of the night you should have been able to intercept them once - it was almost the max. possible distance for a flag.

This never happend behind your backs. We officialy declared that Sweden and Dutch are forming a defensive pact. The Brits were like "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Straight a lie. We got a few players after a while but those came frome the danes and the french which coudn't stand the situation anymore.

We gave the French basse-terre and St.George cause the told us they woudn't involve in our war with you. After they got the ports they did something else like always.

Edited by Twig

the bullshit you're spreading hurts my brain and makes me facepalm without end.

Well, the fact that you had to edit the comment above proves what you are. 

To the pirate port acident: FUCK IT! Seriously. Watch the map and tell me, that the pirates were able to "sneak" that port.

Your biggest clan just gave it to them. We know that stuff thanks to one of yours telling us. YOU DONT KNOW THE FACTS JUEL. 

If some players from RUS gave green light to pirates to take a port we had no chance to defend anyways in the middle of the night, explain to me how the entire nations clans was responsible for this.

The rest of the nation opposed to this, which is a fact. Especially because we have production in this port... It's also a fact that most Swedish clans grasped this opportunity to monger war, which you did the following days. 

Straight a lie. We got a few players after a while but those came frome the danes and the french which coudn't stand the situation anymore.

This never happend behind your backs. We officialy declared that Sweden and Dutch are forming a defensive pact. The Brits were like "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" 

Straight a lie you say? OCEAN for instance? I spoke with many players who came to sweden from other nations, many of them are quite active in NA and always have been. I was quite surprised to see them playing for Sweden all of the sudden.

Your ignorance is amusing.  :rolleyes:

Not behind our backs? You had meetings with the british just before this incident, we knew that but we didnt knew about what. You, the brits and dutch were all x'ing in nation chat, 150 ppl (you proclaimed that number in game) was there and only 1/3 was Swedish. You intercepted our flag to the port and clearly sided with the brits against us, who blocked our chances intercepting your flag. You got many ports from the brits, but proclaim only to be friends. Stunning alliance friendship you have there ^^

You got 2 more ports from D-N and 2 from France which I find hilarious due to the fact that our French-Dano alliance beat your little rebellion. 

Who will the Swedes fight now? Go play PvE

• Like 1

The real thing that is amusing is how desperately you try to bend reality to make it true for yourself.

You failed horribly vs the smallest faction ingame and now have to make up excuses for yourself to make it look like a win situation.

This reminds of this Klootsomething guy. You two are holarious :D

If some players from RUS gave green light to pirates to take a port we had no chance to defend anyways in the middle of the night, explain to me how the entire nations clans was responsible for this.

The rest of the nation opposed to this, which is a fact. Especially because we have production in this port... It's also a fact that most Swedish clans grasped this opportunity to monger war, which you did the following days. 

Nice, start with mentioning how one of the (if not the) largest clan of the Danes "doesn't count as the nation", and end it with saying how some Swedish clans (which according to you "doesn't count as the nation) supposedly wanted the war.

You've managed to be a hypocrite within a single post. Here's a cookie.

Nice, start with mentioning how one of the (if not the) largest clan of the Danes "doesn't count as the nation", and end it with saying how some Swedish clans (which according to you "doesn't count as the nation) supposedly wanted the war.

You've managed to be a hypocrite within a single post. Here's a cookie.

No, you are bending my words here - I actually say that RUS is not the entire nation, like a political party is not representative for a nation just because it is the biggest one.

If some RUS players did give green light to this port, it was in the middle of the night anyways, so we could not have defended..

I say further that most Swedish clans, HRE, KF was happy to side with the British, that we saw. 

How is this hypocritical? Here is your school money.. 

Then you'd might be happy to know that you're wrong there as well, because HRE opposed the Road Town operation yet lost the vote on it - you know, in the manner of a proper democratic council, not Danish hodgepodge cooperative that doesn't know what the other half is doing - nor the 'internalize the rogue clans and make a million excuses' of the french council.

Speaking of not seeing things, I'm curious as to whether the pirates taking a port in the middle of Danish homewaters had any fallout whatsoever despite how the "nation" supposedly opposed it. Hell, even went as far as to screen for them to reach Marigot, not to mention the lengths that the latest treaty goes to in order to protect them.

Where you even there? Those "some players" from RUS where the leader of the clan. You had no chance to defend it? You only had to attack the carrier once! And thats a fact. Funny thing is that we did "not monger war" even after that accident. I dont know if you saw at which time the porttimer was set. I can tell you that it was pretty late where we (the swedes) were not able to attack it with a full fleet in a working week. Yes we actualy do have work and can not stay at home the whole day. Thus the pirates had a pretty "safe" port directly beneath us. We told you, that we have to make sure that the port wont stay pirate. So, thanks to the trustworthiness you've proven earlier we had to clear that port. Our flag was craftet before your were, so we only had one chance. And we coud not wait until its totaly late at night until you "maybe" buy a flag. We also coundn't trust you if that flag just might be a flase flag to block the port, sothat we could not get the change to attack it if you fail. Thus we decided to make sure our flag would be there first. (And that is was we told you before)

We also told you, that we want to negotiate about that port and consider an attack directly against us. You attacked that port without telling us anything even though you know what we feel about. Thanks to that we had to make the decision to get our ports back (Fort Baai and Marigot) which we gave you as a sign of trust. At the point were you totaly throwed our trust away, we were forced to do what we had to do. Even after that we decided not to go into war with you.

To the rest:

Ocean came long after our war was already ongoing. I never denied that we didn't got players from them, still there were only a few. We mostly got players from the french, danes and the closed server. So yeah, it is straight a lie that we only "standed ground" thanks to a lot of us and brit. explayers. That is not true and that will never be true.

Behind your backs:

Sure we do talk to other nations, why shoudnt we? We did not expected so many players from the brits. And we did not sent them away, still we did not invent them to come over. We asked the dutch if they can sent us some help and there were a lot of brave dutch captains following the call. 1/3? Dont throw around these numbers. We do have a lot of pictures where you can see that there were mainly swedish ships.

You have no idea what you talking about. Who cares about distance and to where it belong. We have more rights for it than sweden and venerics. We took it with force and continue to fight for it. Brits recap it with 10 invaleds group every time, then we take it again and so on. There was no real pb fights for months, dude. But again we have more rights for it than venerics and sweden. We doesn't call britain council for making treaty and we stay deaf to any words, which beginning is "britain". Who the fuck is it in our treaty? There is no Britain and there is no rights, arguments, reasons or causes for them. We claim our rights for region in that treaty, which belongs or was belong to Britain in past. Why you care? War for that region with Britain is our problem, not yours. You should think about your own nation in this and know that you have less rights for it.

No one asks or call Czechoslovakia in Munich agreement 1938, but it was about her territory, signed between other countries. I'm not talking it is good, but that is how diplomacy works. Things stated in agreement not necessary related to real or fair conditions, but still create duties for sides who sign it. Making war blocks, usually provide territorial cookies for each partner, despite that cookies atm not belong to that block. THey plan to conquest it. So, I repeat, that is how diplomacy works.

Some guy we know prefers to turn it to nonstop brain-wash in ts.

We do have the same right to be there as you are. I mean: "Who cares about distance and to where it belong.". If there  no one cares about the distance and to where it belongs, that why are you proclaiming any "rights" on that territory. This is like (E.g.) saying: All people got the same rights. But I am white, so I rule everything.  - There is just no sense in your words.

But coming back to the topic: I only said, that if you think about "rights" the brits got more than you can possess.

EDIT: I did not mentioned sweden nor dutch related to this.

Edited by Twig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, the swedish HRE Clan broke the peace contract agian, here is my footage from getting attacked by 3 HRE Clan Members while sailing my traders cutter from Island Harbour to CS.

This was not the first time that swedish scum of the seas broke the peace. So is that "peace" worth its words any more?