Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] Spain Defence against USA agression

Celtiberofrog

OOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

repeat all:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

repeat again?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well you could have an ally who would be willing to help you take back the North side of Hispanola and the rest of Cuba, should you opt into friendship.

Problem is they already have a valid ally (pirate and spain are friend and never betray each other since months), and usa have a history of not be able to hold/archieve anything as nation since the game started soo.....        all they have is your promise, also you are allied with one of spain biggest enemy..the brits..

You are really bad in politics you now?        pretty much you promise them, a weaker ally (yourself)  , land they already own thx to their collaboration with us (wich by the way last since months and is solid) in exchange of what? your words? , you have nothing to put on the table, even if you act like you do.

And then you act aggressive when spain laugh in your face, as is their right to do..

usa have a history of not be able to hold/archieve anything as nation since the game started soo.....     

.... and we have a confirmation that all of Vicious' shit talking about his clan being the end all be all of the american nation was nothing but hot air

.... and we have a confirmation that all of Vicious' shit talking about his clan being the end all be all of the american nation was nothing but hot air

Lets recap usa history:

Since i was running fleets usa conquered all up to gulf of mexico, kicked france from gulf, kicked spanish, kicked brit , manage to hold pirates on hold  being the 2nd biggest nation after brit (at list in pvp capabilities/ports owned) even if was 3rd in population

And i lost only 1 pb in 90+ports, then  they gave command to thurtston beers, and he lost  3 fight in a raw vs pirates starting usa decline.

Since i left together with the most valuable and high ranked players (Stars & Stripes)

Usa lost most capable/high ranked clan (Stars & Stripes as well many players left TF for join us)

Usa lost some of this best pvpers (Tommy shelby and others are swedish)

Usa lost his coast of florida twice

Usa lost the propaganda campaign vs my clan, growing from 30 members to 140

Lost Bahamas 4-5 times

Lost All remain of usa lands (-77 ports in 10 days)

Manage to not win a single 3rd rate+ engagement in both campaigns.

Manage to not win a single port battle vs my clan at full force

Lost the only first rate fleet you manage to rally up (Ays losing 14 ships sinking 0 )

Failed to rally a first/2nd rate fleet since then, (while all other nation where able consistently to form up mono first rate fleets, brits, pirates, france, denmark, dutch, swedish, i think also spain)

Once they rallied a half first rate fleet it got demolished by us in Nuevitas (and never show up again losing 15 ships sinking 0)

Lost 70% of its population thx to all this failure

Failed to accomplish any victory whatsoever vs any other nation

Failed to organize and finish any aggressive campaign you started

Lost more clans to pirates (include new ones that come from pvp2)

Failed to retake anything from spain

Failed to retake west florida from us after a very timid tentative

Failed to rally a single clan able to fill a fleet by itself  (pirates got koto, rubli, sorry,  brit, slrn, the ozzy etc and i can go on with almost all nations)

Failed every diplomacy/strategical choice (like failed to assault pirate twice  and lose all usa territory as consequence)

Become a brit puppet (screening and serving them when we sieged carslile, receiving 0 help in return when usa was in need)

Alienate the only 2 nations near your borders (spain-pirates)

So tell me exactly what usa manage to archieve in their entire  naval action history, tbh compared to all other nations who got first rate fleets, good clans ,up and downs, in their history/territory, Usa always failed every campaign-fight,  and failed to grow and improve.

And clearly you stil in full delusional mode since you  still faill to realize/see all of this 

• Like 1

Yes, let US recap US History.

1. Since i was running fleets US conquered all up to gulf of mexico, kicked France from Gulf, kicked Spanish, kicked Brit.

Uhh, really?. That was me. You were made a fleet commander to command the fleets when I was not present. I organised, pooled, and led the port battles in the West of Florida, Gulf, all the way down to the Yucatan. Credit where credit is due, you did lead a handful of port battles around the Yucatan area, including buying a false port flag. The most memorable battle for me was the one you led at Mugeres vs the Australian British Clan. Remember, the one where you went out of the line, getting cut off between half a dozen enemy ships, only to limp to the edge of the battle before exiting to not lose your previous "violet" mods.

2. Manage to hold the Pirates on hold being the 2nd biggest nation after Brit.

Again, claiming credit where your actions did little to contribute. You logged on, expecting command in a battle, when we were already in full swing.

3. I lost only 1 pb in 90+ports, then  they gave command to Thurston Beers, and he lost  3 fight in a raw vs pirates starting usa decline.

Read #1 reply. Also, remember all those ships we sunk taking the Gulf?! Oh no, wait... They were all empty ports. So you are either claiming credit for taking empty ports, or lying about leading them. Either way, this does nothing to help you. Thurston Beers led REAL battles against REAL players, not AI. He lost 3 that he led, but he also won several battles too. Remember, if your going to use facts, you need to use all of them!

4. Since i left together with the most valuable and high ranked players (Stars & Stripes)

Yes, you had a lot of high ranks players and big ships. No question about it.

5. US lost most capable/high ranked clan (Stars & Stripes as well many players left TF for join us)

Many? It was a handful of people, ultimately doing us a favour in the long term.

6. US lost some of this best pvpers (Tommy shelby and others are swedish)

3 players, just 3. Not because of you either.

7. US lost his coast of Florida twice.

We did indeed, but it happens. We could have defended against you, as demonstrated when we tied up your main fleet with ours while taking 6 other ports with additional fleets. The problem is, it was boring. Holding 25 players in a Port Battle with the sole intention of keeping your fleet busy took time, and a lot of patience. When people only have 2-3 hours to play we couldn't justify making them sit there twiddling their thumbs while our fleets stare each other down.

8. US lost the propaganda campaign vs my clan, growing from 30 members to 140

You keep talking about this propaganda campaign, but it only exists for you my friend. Your clan grew because you could buy members and incite them with rapid levelling up techniques. I'm not saying this wasn't smart, but it isn't exactly something you want to boast about.

9. Lost Bahamas 4-5 times

3 times by my count, 2 times by the Pirate Council and once by you. But we have also taken it back 4 times.

10. Lost All remain of usa lands (-77 ports in 10 days)

Pssst, no one was defending. Again, not something to boast about. You went in, no opposition, and took a port. Great job buddy!

11. Manage to not win a single 3rd rate+ engagement in both campaigns.

Hahaha, now this is funny. I know YOU personally had two Santi's capture from you. One from your crafting account and the second outside of port. I think what it comes down to is this, your members are either too scared to let other people know they have lost ships, or they simply lie about it. To make the claim you have not lost a single 3rd rate or above is just nothing but pure and utter faecal matter.

12. Manage to not win a single port battle vs my clan at full force

See number 7. However if you mean in a 25 vs 25 fight, then I agree with you. There was only one fight where we were evenly matched and we lost it, however all other fights we were under-gunned and up against the odds. You had a strong fleet, no doubts there.

13. Lost the only first rate fleet you manage to rally up (Ays losing 14 ships sinking 0 )

Number 12 pretty much answers this.

14. Failed to rally a first/2nd rate fleet since then, (while all other nation where able consistently to form up mono first rate fleets, Brits, Pirates, France, Denmark, Dutch, Swedish, i think also Spain)

Inactivity is a bummer, every nation is suffering, including yours. Sadly the game is waning for those older players, rapidly getting boring.

15. Lost 70% of its population thx to all this failure

I hate to burst your bubble, but the decline of the US nation is really nothing to do with you. We simply adapted, moving about free towns attacking in open world PVP combat. Ports mean little at the moment, and will until additional content is added. Every nation population is at an all time low. If you want to take credit for that, then there is something very wrong with you.

16. Failed to accomplish any victory whatsoever vs any other nation.

France, Britain, Spain, Pirates. Actually, we've won quiet a lot. This was before you, with you as a US player, and after. Britain pre-steam, Spain from steam release for about 6 months, pushing them down to 3 ports, France in the Gulf, and Pirates both pre-steam and post-steam.

17. Failed to organise and finish any aggressive campaign you started

Again... France, Britain, Spain, Pirates

18. Lost more clans to pirates (include new ones that come from pvp2)

The US in PVP2 is the dominant nation there, they come over to PVP1 and have you nattering in their ear like a demented devil, and join the dominant nation. Nothing to boast about on your side, human nature dictates that we join the group with the best odds.

19. Failed to retake anything from Spain.

La Anguiolla, Islamorada, Cayo largo, Cayo Bisayno. You know, just some random ports that were taken, defended, taken, re-captured. Perhaps you missed that?

20. Failed to retake West Florida from us after a very timid tentative

Not quiet sure what you mean here by a very timid tentative, do you mean an unsteady disposition perhaps?

21. Failed to rally a single clan able to fill a fleet by itself  (pirates got koto, rubli, sorry,  brit, slrn, the ozzy etc and i can go on with almost all nations)

Currently, no. However neither can most of the clans you listed. Inactivity and lack of interest.

22. Failed every diplomacy/strategical choice (like failed to assault pirate twice  and lose all US territory as consequence).

Funny, we are still friends with the Dutch for 2 years, the Swedish for a year, and the British for 6 months. Spain got new diplomacy after one of their key diplomats left the game, the new ones were much more supportive with the Pirates so turned on the US. Not exactly a failure, 3 out of 4 resulted in a long term relationship.

23. Become a Brit puppet (screening and serving them when we sieged Carlisle, receiving 0 help in return when US was in need)

Actually, it goes both ways. We screen for them every now and again, pulling false flags etc. They've done the same. That's what partners do, you know... Support each other.

24. Alienate the only 2 nations near your borders (Spain-Pirates)

Again, we were at peace with Spain, and tentatively with the Pirates for a period. Realistically we were never going to be friends with the Pirates. Spain, as you know, is much more complicated what with their internal struggle for power.

25. So tell me exactly what US manage to achieve in their entire  naval action history, tbh compared to all other nations who got first rate fleets, good clans ,up and downs, in their history/territory, US always failed every campaign-fight,  and failed to grow and improve. And clearly you still in full delusional mode since you  still fail to realise/see all of this 

Well actually, as you can see... You are speaking from your bottom for the most part. Almost, if not all of the points you've made are easily dismissed with simple facts. My feeling is that you are still playing the keyboard warrior. Lying out your ass with some sort of weird intention of bigging yourself up.

You want to destroy and tear apart the US nation... You can't, and you won't. Take our ports, buy our overpriced ships (yes, we know you've been doing that), do whatever you like. We can function without them, and we will always be here.

You came, you huffed, and you puffed... And you didn't blow the house down.

P.S Please, for the love of god, use capital letters on your "i"'s and countries. I know English is not your native language but in Italian they still use capital letters with names, countries etc. No excuses!

Edited by Stephen_Decatur
  • Like 1

Wow... you have done nothing against us but lose port after port until you hide behind your timers. So dont say you have won anything after Sorry abandon you... And this is a thread about our war, not about your personal issues.

No? Funny how people remember things differently. How about you jump off the forums and come pay me a visit?

There is nothing personal here, just correcting our young plumber friend. But so good of you to sweep it aside so in such a blasé fashion.

No, you don't. After they abandon you, you havent conqueted a single spanish port. The only one has been Aguadilla and it was a pirate onr that you conquered you and you have reconquered to just set that timer. Its not about remembering, our frontier is almost the same as before.. but keep some extra ports.

I have no interst to pay you a visit.

Stay on the topic ans stop the sorry-usa discussion. Surrender, accept that we will keep the west coast of Florida and we will make peace.

Surrender, accept that we will keep the west coast of Florida and we will make peace.

A few weeks ago u called something similar to that a very harsh demand mate. But with the difference, that we never demanded a surrender.^^

Edited by praefect

You were demending the west coast, coast that you dont have. We do, we have the coast. Easy

I´m talking about the "neutral" participation of spaniards in the peace negotiations of the danish-french and swedish-dutch coalitions, when one side was in front of the capital of the opponent and demanded a few ports for a proper peace. Anyway, was just amused about how "neutral opinions" can differ from situation to situation. ;)