Game-Labs Forum

Lord Vicious - Victory speech on the American Campaign #2

Dius

There is something about people going out of their way to boast about whatever they've done that kinda makes me angry...

Could it be the basic lack of sportsmanship?

"A bad winner acts in a shallow fashion after his or her victory, such as by gloating about his or her win, rubbing the win in the face(s) of the opponent(s), and lowering the opponent(s)'s self-esteem by constantly reminding the opponent(s) of "poor" performance in comparison (even if the opponent(s) competed well)."

• Like 1

Could it be the basic lack of sportsmanship?

"A bad winner acts in a shallow fashion after his or her victory, such as by gloating about his or her win, rubbing the win in the face(s) of the opponent(s), and lowering the opponent(s)'s self-esteem by constantly reminding the opponent(s) of "poor" performance in comparison (even if the opponent(s) competed well)."

I think you are mistaken in claiming that Sorry are bad sports; not that they would care if they were.

The simple fact is that many of them are trolls who just want to stir up argument, problems etc and upset people whilst trying to spoil everyone else's game experience. They do not care whether they damage the future of the game, cause players to quit or force the Devs to close National News once more - they thrive by causing a toxic, negative and destructive atmosphere unlike most other players who are honourable and fun to play with.

They are better ignored rather than dignifying with the attention they so desperately crave.

I make these observations not through any in-game interaction with Sorry, but purely from what I see written here ad nauseum on the forums by some of their members.

Edited by Captain Underpants
  • Like 2

I think you are mistaken in claiming that Sorry are bad sports; not that they would care if they were.

The simple fact is that many of them are trolls who just want to stir up argument, problems etc and upset people whilst trying to spoil everyone else's game experience. They do not care whether they damage the future of the game, cause players to quit or force the Devs to close National News once more - they thrive by causing a toxic, negative and destructive atmosphere unlike most other players who are honourable and fun to play with.

They are better ignored rather than dignifying with the attention they so desperately crave.

I make these observations not through any in-game interaction with Sorry, but purely from what I see written here ad nauseum on the forums by some of their members.

ART OF WAR