Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

5 hours ago, Aegir said:

Sure, whatever, I'd take your word for it but your word doesn't mean much, so... Still doesn't matter, it's not a fleet. Or should we start counting all the losses where you had partial attendance too then? 

Glad that you edited out how you didn't comprehend that managing a dozen clan is harder than 1. Hahaha.

Can =/= Have to. 0.01% of people walk around with crutches, that doesn't mean that it's anything special just because the other 99.9% don't. And defeating one nation, not nations, a very weak one at that, and only by leaving it to create a vacuum.

AKA failed in a 1v1 vs the least populated nation (SUPPORTED BY 3 OTHER,BECOUSE AS USUAL ALONE YOU CANT EVEN TAKE A PISS)  cried about the Danes after attacking a Danish port (WICH THEY  AGREED TO ONLY FOR LIE ABOUT AFRAID TO BE OUTNUMBERED VS YOUR COALITION) (genius...),  didnt show up (WE DID AND WE KILLED YOUR+THEIR FLEET  OUTSIDE MACAO YOU LOST 6 FIRSTRATES ,THEN DAY AFTER 6 NATION SHOWUP VS 1 CLAN)  for the fight against them as usual, proved that you could only win by using exploits instead of RvR, again didn't show up for St Johns, and eventually some bored guys went to Baracoa (FULL FLEET LEAD BY SVENO FIRST AND SECONDS) with a ragtag fleet afterwards because you never showed up for the real fight. (AND GET YOUR ASS PROPERLY KICKED SINCE ALONE YOU CANT DO SHIT)

i MEAN WHY YOU EVEN TRY TO LIE? THERE IS ALL SCREENS IN THIS SAME RECRUITMENT THREAD JUST GO BACK WITH PAGES LOL, DANES LOST FLEET IN MACAO THEN DAY AFTER  YOU AND THEM LOST ANOTHER FLEET THEN 5 DAMN NATIONS WITH 100 PPL COME TO CAMP MACAO, AND YOU EVEN EXPECT US TO SHOWUP 25 VS 100+ ?

You confuse timings, again,  you got a fleet we got a fleet (baracoa)  sweden vs pirates you got smashed,      the reason we gen a port with flag was for REMOVING from you help of france+danes wich where screening for you. Wich now where busy forming up near your capital to help you retake that port we snitched out exactly for distracting your extra nation help.

The moment you where alone vs us, you collapsed in 48h, losing 8 ports.               Exactly like now, alone you nothing.  

True, you didn't leave quite yet, I was referring to when you tried to leave because you couldn't cope with the other pirate clans.

And not showing up for the last 8 months + more before that.

Enough idiocy to contend with for an evening, enjoy your little fictional prowess. o7

Oh you got trolled you now that ? :P   the moment i came to you telling i switch sweden? coincidence is the moment i was planning the offensive, YOU REALLY STILL NOT GET IT??????????????? AHUJAUHAUHAHUAUHAHUAUHAHGAHAHAHGAGHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah call me when you  rally 20 clan together and organiz your nation to go on offensive offensive and kick back 3 nations.      

Edited by Lord Vicious

15 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

CALL ME WHEN ONE OF YOUR CLANS CAN FIELD A FLEET LIKE THIS ON YOUR OWN

altcapfrancois.jpg

Wait...You mean a loosing fleet? Not sure we can mate. 

But sure, we can put 25 RDNN in 1st rates and call it a fleet. But why? When we prefer to cooperate with our friends from other clans.

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Wait...You mean a loosing fleet? Not sure we can mate. 

But sure, we can put 25 RDNN in 1st rates and call it a fleet. But why? When we prefer to cooperate with our friends from other clans.

Sure proof it :) you only lack 20 players.  instead bla bla in forums         (you never did since you exist so sorry if i dont believe any shit you write)  and we can do rdnn vs sorry 

also you lost way more fleets vs us that you just should stfu.

you now how much credits you have of that victory?  5 ppl, so your contribution is 20%      congratz on your 20% of 4 kills i suppose 

MEANWHILE SORRY HAVE 100% OF YOUR 10 LOSSES and all the losses we caused to you  in the last year.

So in a year of failing vs us your entire score is 20% of 4 kill,  with help of multiple nations  WOW JUST WOW. you understand how bad mats make you look? and mats not lie, you cant say is bullshit or you not agree etc.    mats is not an opinion.

outside macao mister short memory

6ocxz5.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious

1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

Sure proof it :) you only lack 20 players.  instead bla bla in forums         (you never did since you exist so sorry if i dont believe any shit you write)  and we can do rdnn vs sorry 

RDNN is not solely an RvR clan. Some of our players have limited or no interest in PBs. Some prefer screening. Others prefer solo OW PvP. And we don't claim sole credit for anything in RvR. Everything we do is in cooperation with other clans. I don't know why you want to compare apples and oranges. RDNN does not claim to be in any way like SORRY, and we don't try to be or want to be.

you now how much credits you have of that victory?  5 ppl, so your contribution is 20%      congratz on your 20% of 4 kills i suppose 

MEANWHILE SORRY HAVE 100% OF YOUR 10 LOSSES and all the losses we caused to you  in the last year.

So in a year of failing vs us your entire score is 20% of 4 kill,  with help of multiple nations  WOW JUST WOW. you understand how bad mats make you look? and mats not lie, you cant say is bullshit or you not agree etc.    mats is not an opinion.

How can we be credited only 20 percent on our nation's victories, but 100% on our nation's ship losses? And numbers can be used to paint widely different stories, like all statistics. In the Cap Francais PB 3 our of 4 kills by danes were credited RDNN members. If maths don't lie, doesn't that mean those 5 RDNN-players have 75% of the credit for the win and the kills?

6ocxz5.jpg

6 RDNN/RUS-players. Thanks for proving my point. I guess you attacked at just the right time.

Also, not a full SORRY fleet, so does it even count?

• Like 7

I quit playing this game last summer when they hello kittyed up the cannon balls and made masts invincible and balls bounce off and disappear and shit. 

Did the game get any better? Is SORRY still wrecking everyone? When I quit was after we finished wrecking America. 

Is it worth coming back, I understand they did a reset thing. 

Every nation wins fights and looses fights. Only the Danes threaten to boycott the game when they loose!!!

Let's be fair here guys currently your server wide alliance is fighting two clans of 50-70 members using 200+ players. 

And so far you have one victory and one defeat! The trolling on here has been amusing, just imagine the trolling your receive when you loose a pb (and you threaten to boycott). 

I respect that hurting sorry and the other powerful clans is a worthy fight. But on the flipside your doing it with the support of every other useful nation!

I hate the Idea of a future server where yet again all the nation's are allied!! Why must you nationals play while holding hands!

Anyway congratulations on your victory!

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

And so far you have one victory and one defeat! The trolling on here has been amusing, just imagine the trolling your receive when you loose a pb (and you threaten to boycott). 

2 honest victories and 1 defeat by pirates exploiting :P.

p.s. Lol, Lord of Fishes report my post with screenshots of battle Cap-Francais.

Edited by Guear
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

Oh I can actually remember that slightly, but I have zero recollection of it being even close to a fair fight. Do you remind the BR ratio?
I have a feeling your memory is very selective when it comes to details like that.. ^^

I'm not saying SORRY sucks because you don't! But when you keep bringing up ganks victory's and represent them as huge achievements you are undermining your self. I know for a fact that SORRY has some very good players that don't avoid fair fights, but I have a feeling you can count those players on one hand. And in a clan of 160 players, that says a lot.

This was not meant as a troll post, my nick is listed in that picture so I felt I had the right to comment it. 

o7

• Like 5

Jesus, I quoted who arrived for the port battle. I'm trying not to troll but a few of you lot make that really hard. The arseholes spouting off in this thread, the day you loose the crap your going to receive will be in epic levels.

5 hours ago, Captain said:

Did the game get any better? Is SORRY still wrecking everyone? When I quit was after we finished wrecking America. 

Yea come back pls, sorry is losing every fight atm and needs u

They havent won a pb in 8 months...

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Captain said:

I quit playing this game last summer when they hello kittyed up the cannon balls and made masts invincible and balls bounce off and disappear and shit. 

We still are the equalizer,  since they need  4 nations for just have the balls to undock and face us :)

see how they go around tryng to diminish us? like headless chickens?    a year and 6 months later none of their clan are able to form up a full 25 man fleet like us :) so they m4d 

Edited by Lord Vicious

4 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Yea come back pls, sorry is losing every fight atm and needs u

They havent won a pb in 8 months...

Yeah thats why we spanked you 19 vs 25 in puerto plata :P        and we own 90% of pirate regions  and btw in plata the only reason you won is the circle system where you need ships for conquer,    also your clan not have a single pb win in your entire history.    So you not entitled to comment other ppl performance :)  

Remember castries? 15 fail in a row?  with redii 

return carebear and trade  thats what hre is about

5 hours ago, Tiedemann said:

Oh I can actually remember that slightly, but I have zero recollection of it being even close to a fair fight. Do you remind the BR ratio?
I have a feeling your memory is very selective when it comes to details like that.. ^^

I'm not saying SORRY sucks because you don't! But when you keep bringing up ganks victory's and represent them as huge achievements you are undermining your self. I know for a fact that SORRY has some very good players that don't avoid fair fights, but I have a feeling you can count those players on one hand. And in a clan of 160 players, that says a lot.

This was not meant as a troll post, my nick is listed in that picture so I felt I had the right to comment it. 

o7

I think your are selective    i provide screens not  bla bla bla like you.

becouse any time you face us, you never alone do you remember how many you where? i do

it was 1 full fleet of you +1 full fleet of sweden 50 ppl+ charging  20 of us, i tagged  randomly  and dragged in 25 of you.       half dane half sweden,  but your aim was to zerg us.

The day after you called 5 nations total of 100+ ppl in front of macao, FOR NOT FIGHT US.            How is that , since a year+  every time danes face us alone you lose and every time you call half server?         see cap francois 25 sweden to baby sit you for gen it (after you lost 6 first you where afraid to try alone)

DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? WHEN YOU   CALLED ALL SERVER TO SAVE YOU FROM THE  MEAN LV AND SORRY? I DO.

macao.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious

2 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? WHEN YOU   CALLED ALL SERVER TO SAVE YOU FROM THE  MEAN LV AND SORRY? I DO.

macao.jpg

Oh, you forgot about Western Alliance. That's sad.

Edited by Guear
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

western? we where allied with spain only LOL

Lol. Maybe you read description of picture that you post?

3 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

Coming from who need 5 nations for undock  , and used to lose anyway

Lol, already 5 nation.

P.s. Why did you report screenshots from battle of Cap-Francais?

Edited by Guear