Game-Labs Forum

[PETITION] Camp du Roy

I'm a pirate and now I have lost pretty much everything I owned because camp du roy once a free town is now a neutral town. WTF How am I going to get everything back all my resources, mats upgrades, ships and money spent expanding warehouse and building it as an out post. Please someone tell me how I can get that stuff because if I cant get it back I will just quit the game thats total bs and camp du roy was the only free town switch to a neutral.

Poll removed by mod team for being non-essential to the discussion.

• Like 1

It was a long overdue change that was planned long ago.

But perhaps it could be changed back UNTIL the port map reset.

Keep in mind that a lot of players requested it to be changed to neutral as that area had enough free towns. 

• Like 2

No offense to you admin, but the spanish were requesting to get their capital changed (wich is not solving the issue spain has, but thats another point) and I know there were other requests from other nations, regarding other issues, that were actually not changed. So honestly, you should consider to change it back, cause this change is gonna upset alot of ppl. And dont wait for a map reset

Edited by Brogsitter

Keep in mind that a lot of players requested it to be changed to neutral as that area had enough free towns. 

No ***** given about it being pretty much the only live oak producing free town nearby? :o

Not to mention the outposts/ships and wtf not. God damn it, do you even think before doing shit like this.

Edited by eklipz
  • Like 1

I'd highly recommend in future updates you don't do shit like that again except on map resets. Or you'll end up pissing a lot of people off. Map changes should only be made on Map resets.

• Like 2

WHAT? How can that even be considered? That just proves it was only done to help the french. It is bullshit. If that port changes back everybody is going to realize that shit. Stop taking sides.

• Like 1

No offense to you admin, but the spanish were requesting to get their capital changed (wich is not solving the issue spain has, but thats another point) and I know there were other requests from other nations, regarding other issues, that were actually not changed. So honestly, you should consider to change it back, cause this change is gonna upset alot of ppl. And dont wait for a map reset

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/7511-free-towns-regional-capitals-and-ranks-specifications

it was stated on the 9th of Feb, but in fact we wanted to change it at least since Dec.

Come on admin ?? it was a stupid change that had no benifit to anyone except the french, who had solved the problem anyhow,,  now we got stuff stuck there and cant get it back,,  there are many other things in this game that need changing more,,  Like Nations being subject to national diplomacy, like making pirates able to be more like pirates,,  right now you have nations acting like pirates and pirates having to act like nations,,  i really dont understand the logic process you guys are using in this game development,,   you should hire me,,  

• Like 1

In my honest opinon CDR being Free made more sense to me. if theres a problem with the Plymouth and CDR free ports being to close it makes more sense to make Plymouth neutral. CDR being neutral is a huge advantage for the french nation and this is coming from a frenchie.

• Like 2

I've no opinion on the particular port, but blindsiding players like that is screwed up, either save map changes that affect player access to a port for map reset or give an access grace period. Also put that sort of info in patch preview, not buried in a random topic outside the announcements forum.

• Like 4

I've no opinion on the particular port, but blindsiding players like that is screwed up, either save map changes that affect player access to a port for map reset or give an access grace period. Also put that sort of info in patch preview, not buried in a random topic outside the announcements forum.

Yeah, people needed a warning for this. I agree. But in future updates with these kind of changes... It really should be reserved for Map Resets.

• Like 2

Camp du Roy is no farther away from Fort Royal than La Tortue is from Mortimer or Key West is from la Habana.

If anything, the British needed a free town closer to Jamaica so they can suffer like the rest of us.

I vote for Savanna la Mar