Game-Labs Forum

Weak Denmark Leadership PVP1

Sea Nettle

The Danes should consider replacing there current leadership with leaders that are competent. The idea that you are going to give Sweden back its ports after your members sacrificed time, wealth and energy fighting for and successfully taking through fair conquest is disturbing. You aren't going to live in peace to attack Britain. You are going to be mission ganked and trader ganked. The day Sweden deserves more ports is the day they rip them from your cold, dead, Danish fingers.

• Like 3

So sea nettle, you believe that Sweden should stay as a 1 port nation, and we should just make the game unplayable for the 50+ active players on that nation?

The Dutch / Dane Alliance won against the Swedes + French.  [The Brits were only involved on paper]  The Swedes [except for a few trolls] accept that, and so do the French.  Our interest at the moment is making the game fun for everyone.  Because the Devs cannot immeditely sort this out, we took it into our own hands to. 

Keeping Sweden as a 1 port nation and ruining the game for their community is just evil.  I really don't understand why you'd even download the game with the intention of ruining the game for somone, nevermind an ENTIRE nation.  What if the shoe were on the other foot? What if it were the Danes down to 1 port instead?  You'd be furious.  You'd be upset.  You'd be even angrier when the pompus nation refusing to be nice and give territories back for the sake of your community, gives you the middle finger.

Think about what you're saying, and the consequences of what you say before you say it man.  Because your statement is just unfathomably illogical and malicious.

• Like 10

So sea nettle, you believe that Sweden should stay as a 1 port nation, and we should just make the game unplayable for the 50+ active players on that nation?

The Dutch / Dane Alliance won against the Swedes + French.  [The Brits were only involved on paper]  The Swedes [except for a few trolls] accept that, and so do the French.  Our interest at the moment is making the game fun for everyone.  Because the Devs cannot immeditely sort this out, we took it into our own hands to. 

Keeping Sweden as a 1 port nation and ruining the game for their community is just evil.  I really don't understand why you'd even download the game with the intention of ruining the game for somone, nevermind an ENTIRE nation.  What if the shoe were on the other foot? What if it were the Danes down to 1 port instead?  You'd be furious.  You'd be upset.  You'd be even angrier when the pompus nation refusing to be nice and give territories back for the sake of your community, gives you the middle finger.

Think about what you're saying, and the consequences of what you say before you say it man.  Because your statement is just unfathomably illogical and malicious.

As a member of Sweden who operates just fine with just our capital and has a shred of dignity id rather operate out of freeports than accept a port we didn't earn. It will make transforming Sweden into a hardened nation capable of dealing with hardship and taking our ports back much more satisfying.

I assure when we build a core of of pvpers that do not have peace and surrender as a protocol, you will not be extended the same charity.

Quite frankly you do us no favors. You only serve to weaken us as a competitive nation. Maybe that is the plan. Maybe you want to actually have a worthy opponent in the future. You decide.

Edited by Sea Nettle

OR, it will significantly impact the quanity of people playing on your nation.  You've already lost players.

As for operating out of freeports, you do realise the economic pit you are currently in right? You have lost the power completely to craft big ships. You will eventually lose all capability to field anything bigger than a constitution.

You will lose all your big ships in an effort to take ports back, thus being unable to capture 1 dura 3rd rates or connies, thus standing no chance in deep water port battles.

EDIT: Calling Danish leaders incompetant because they are concerned about the wellbeing of an enemy nation's community?  I'm at a lost for words how you can justify that comment.  That says a lot about your character, and for me, removes all value of your opinion.  I'm not sure why I wasted time responding.

Edited by Monkey Bullet
  • Like 8

and its good for the Swedish Playerbase thats People like u SeaNettle" have nothing to say.

Oh but I do. As we speak DRUNK is building a clan whose sole purpose is to make Danish life hell. We are not ready for PBs yet but lets see how long you can keep peace when we lie in wait and ambush you at every opportunity. Sooner or later your innocent players will tire of being assaulted and being told not to retaliate. And our brotherhood with the French won't be changing either. When and if we are ever in range of the Dutch you'll meet the same fate.

Your weakest and most vulnerable are our primary targets. You may build an expansive empire for the time being but you will never know peace.

Oh and when we get the urge we'll be paying the conquest flag cost of nations capable of handling you for every successful port they take from you.

Edited by Sea Nettle

Oh but I do. As we speak DRUNK is building a clan whose sole purpose is to make Danish life hell. We are not ready for PBs yet but lets see how long you can keep peace when we lie in wait and ambush you at every opportunity. Sooner or later your innocent players will tire of being assaulted and being told not to retaliate. And our brotherhood with the French won't be changing either. When and if we are ever in range of the Dutch you'll meet the same fate.

If you're inviting a war you cannot win and plan for France to pick up your slack... it's a dangerous game to play.

If you're inviting a war you cannot win and plan for France to pick up your slack... it's a dangerous game to play.

We are content with enduring. If you aren't then live occupied and appease. That's your call. But understand the goal of the Danish and Swedish peace was to have us forego our alliance with France in favor of one with the Danes. I'm content with no alliances and every nation for itself if that's what you'd prefer.

You might wonder why that's the agenda. Well the Danes want to face the British and to do so they need a secure rear border. That's hard to do with the Swedish French alliance. Even the currently military victory is temporary at best. Better to permanently dissolve that alliance for the price of a few easily retaken ports. Which would inevitably come when they break the British.

I'd go far as to say ultimately the goal is to partition France to the Dutch and Sweden to the Danes after first dealing with the British. So if you wish to sacrifice long term for a short sighted peace and security then that's what you do.

Edited by Sea Nettle

Ummmmm.... You DO realize that at the end of the day this is, in fact, a GAME, right? If you are really upset about spending "money" that is really just a bunch of 0s and 1s, I would suggest that maybe you need to take a step back for a bit. Your faction won. Congratulate yourself on a job well done. Move on. YOUR game enjoyment doesn't (or shouldn't) necessarily depend on another player's un- enjoyment. Or are you the type that is going to throw your mouse against your monitor when the debs wipe the map? Probably.

Edited by Vernon Merrill
  • Like 2

Ummmmm.... You DO realize that at the end of the day this is, in fact, a GAME, right? If you are really upset about spending "money" that is really just a bunch of 0s and 1s, I would suggest that maybe you need to take a step back for a bit. Your faction won. Congratulate yourself on a job well done. Move on. YOUR game enjoyment doesn't (or shouldn't) necessarily depend on another player's un- enjoyment. Or are you the type that is going to throw your mouse against your monitor when the debs wipe the map? Probably.

What? Are you confused?

Edited by Sea Nettle
  • Like 1

Yes, he is. As is anyone reading this. For a Swede to want to throw his own nation under a bus is unheard of.

People will sooner think you a Dane-Norwegian rather than assume you're a traitor-terrorist kinda guy.

[..]The Brits were only involved on paper[..]

These SLRN guys are everywhere lol, another thread throwing muck at the peace agreement. Go back to Port Royal thou villainous common-kissing ratsbane.

We cannot be at the same time the bad guys masterminding every single evil in the world and only be involved on paper.

You need to make your mind up.

• Like 4

Thou villainous common-kissing ratsbane.

LOL, you are using the NA curseword generator now XD, thou sly swashbuckler :-)

PS, im running low on popcorn (again), the forum gets more and more entertaining each day.

Will trade hemp/oak for a new bag.

Grtzzz Bubbles

• Like 1

http://plays.tv/video/56d3a8876a420d1c73?from=user

Here is a video of me outside of the Danish capital engaging the Danes by myself, going from a 1 on 1 to a 3 on 1. Note no running from me. I stayed and fought to the end. I earned the respect of the Danes I fought. I lost with grace. I didn't expect sympathy nor am I going to beg for peace on a forum. You'll find more videos in the future of me bringing the fight to the enemies of my nation win or lose. And as we speak we're building a clan of like minded individuals so I won't have to fight against less than favorable odds. The day before I was fighting Constitutions in a cutter.

This is what Sweden needs. Not a clan of fail boaters in heavy ships that run at the first sign of a loss. Nor do we need people whose first response at defeat is to come to the forums to whinge and plead for mercy. The resistance lasted less than 24 hours before the white flag was waived. Pathetic.

Edited by Sea Nettle

@Sea Nettle

We all know now that some swedish players can't accept the fact that this war has been lost. Enough already.

If this is a marketing strategy to gather all swedish players suffering false pride, then good luck. Not sure if you lure good players with this, but that's up to you.

Maybe you get the numbers to be relevant for what Sweden as a nation decides. Maybe not. In the meantime, stop provoking please. 

This agreement was a decision of the leaders of the major clans. I was not involved, but I've chosen Sweden and a clan of this nation. So I adhere to what was decided. If you won't, well... Maybe consider another nation?

@Sea Nettle

We all know now that some swedish players can't accept the fact that this war has been lost. Enough already.

If this is a marketing strategy to gather all swedish players suffering false pride, then good luck. Not sure if you lure good players with this, but that's up to you.

Maybe you get the numbers to be relevant for what Sweden as a nation decides. Maybe not. In the meantime, stop provoking please. 

This agreement was a decision of the leaders of the major clans. I was not involved, but I've chosen Sweden and a clan of this nation. So I adhere to what was decided. If you won't, well... Maybe consider another nation?

Pee on Sweden's major clans. They suck. And no, we won't be considering another nation. Perhaps you should. As a pirate you could enforce your fake agreements on others. Of course after getting owned you'd probably be on the forums with olive branches, white flags and peace accords.

Edited by Sea Nettle