Game-Labs Forum

Weak Denmark Leadership PVP1

Sea Nettle

I was fighting  Constitutions committing pointless suicide in a cutter.

This is what Sweden needs.

Congrats. Now go put your fingers in an electric socket. For a glory of Sweden and her best interest of course.

And to the Danes, the more sympathy you show the Swedish PVE politicians the more we are going to ramp up the grief on your nation. Do as thou wilt.

Congrats. Now go put your fingers in an electric socket. For a glory of Sweden and her best interest of course.

Typical French. Ready to sell used firearms, never fired only dropped.

• Like 1

Oh but I do. As we speak DRUNK is building a clan whose sole purpose is to make Danish life hell. We are not ready for PBs yet but lets see how long you can keep peace when we lie in wait and ambush you at every opportunity. Sooner or later your innocent players will tire of being assaulted and being told not to retaliate. And our brotherhood with the French won't be changing either. When and if we are ever in range of the Dutch you'll meet the same fate.

Your weakest and most vulnerable are our primary targets. You may build an expansive empire for the time being but you will never know peace.

Oh and when we get the urge we'll be paying the conquest flag cost of nations capable of handling you for every successful port they take from you.

how is taht gonna work without our TS? (Wich we pay and you use?)

Why are you guys so eager to fuck Sweden up?

Edited by Meraun

how is taht gonna work without our TS? (Wich we pay and you use?)

I haven't logged in to your teamspeak once, and actually I knew from the start control of communications was just a form of control of the nation. Take your TS and stick it where the sun don't shine. I can easily afford one. Use it as a weapon and you'll find it ddos'd offline whenever you really need it.

[Threatening real world retaliation is against the rules.  3 day read only issued. - H. Darby]

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby

I haven't logged in to your teamspeak once, and actually I knew from the start control of communications was just a form of control of the nation. Take your TS and stick it where the sun don't shine. I can easily afford one. Use it as a weapon and you'll find it ddos'd offline whenever you really need it.

You do realize this is just a Game right?

Did you just threaten us with IRL attacks? Whats wrong with you?

Were the hell is your Hate coming from?

You do realize this is just a Game right?

Did you just threaten us with IRL attacks? Whats wrong with you?

Were the hell is your Hate coming from?

Don't talk smack trying to threaten the guild with your teamspeak and expect sympathy. It is a game remember that. And just because we refuse to follow your command doesn't mean you should try and discriminate against us. And should you, you know precisely what will happen.

Edited by Sea Nettle

A few things gentlemen.

1. Threatening real life action is absolutely out of line.  Whether it's an electronic attack or a real one, threatening real world assets over a game is not only ridiculous, it is criminal.  I have pointed this thread out to the Developers to see what action will be taken.  If you can't play an internet game without committing real world criminal acts, you need to step back and take a look at your life before you end up in real trouble.
  2. A large number of you need to read the forum rules.  National News allows for lighthearted fun, that I've had to intercede in so many threads in this forum in the last few days, wasting my time and the Developers' time is also completely ridiculous.  Reviews of recent posts will be conducted.  Keep it in character, respectful and fun or I'll advocate for the complete removal of this board and we'll go back to not allowing any discussion of in game activities on the forums.  This board is a privilege, and quite a few of you seem intent on abusing it.  Keep it friendly, respectful, and constructive.
  • Like 16