Game-Labs Forum

Do not join the USA!!! (PvP2)

Roberto de Castella

Does Spain have any English speaking clans on the server? I don't mind taking advantage of the current one charachter per server rule and sign up for Spain on pvp 2 if it will help.

i believe they have a lot of English speaking player from what ive seen in pvp with them....

France is growing tougher and more organized by the day. If it were up to me we would have made a non aggression pact with the pirates to destroy the brits, but the other clan didn't support it for mostly legitimate reasons.

Agreements with Pirates is not possible because the are so disorganized, have so much infighting and in general are the trolls of the internet that just trying to incite chaos.  USS - Continental Navy tried but there is no hope for the pirates so they are being eliminated.

Edited by El Capitano
  • Like 1

Agreements with Pirates is not possible because the are so disorganized, have so much infighting and in general are the trolls of the internet that just trying to incite chaos.  USS - Continental Navy tried but there is no hope for the pirates so they are being eliminated.

Glads to see you guys ridding the Bahamas of the sea rats....

• Like 1

the us has roughly ........ 300 on in peak times...... british has about 75..... swedes... 10 - 30 Danes-Undisclosed france and spain havent seen a single ship belonging to them in danish waters or around... and pirates... who knows lol so when the 4 biggest clans go after people ....... there really isnt much people can do about it.. tbh... 

to get the population even i would suggest a cap on the biggest faction while granting like a free lvl or 2 to the smallest nations or increased economic prices......incentives.....

• Like 1

This thread is not aiming to accuse anyone of anything. I do not want players to join a specific nation, but to join anything but the US. Look the games on development now is the time to get dedicated players and to have people enjoy the game and not leave with only 10 hrs put into it, and this pop issue is not helping. In the long run it hurts both sides because the overpopulated side will feel that there is no opposition and will at some point loose interest. As of now the best way to balance out the power is to even out the pop and it has to come from the player itself not the devs limiting with game mechanics. People please do think about it. If you have a big clan in the us even consider joining other nations, if you are organized you wont have a problem joining a samaller nation and sometimes it is ok to loose, its a game and loosing is part of it and just as you enjoy kicking ass start to enjoy getting your ass kicked sometimes. Please do even it out, we need to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Edited by Roberto de Castilla

the us has roughly ........ 300 on in peak times...... british has about 75..... swedes... 10 - 30 Danes-Undisclosed france and spain havent seen a single ship belonging to them in danish waters or around... and pirates... who knows lol so when the 4 biggest clans go after people ....... there really isnt much people can do about it.. tbh... 

to get the population even i would suggest a cap on the biggest faction while granting like a free lvl or 2 to the smallest nations or increased economic prices......incentives.....

I know you can now delete you charter on this sever and still retain rank atm right? 

USA player from PvP1 looking to move to PvP2, who has a decent number on during US prime time other than the USA? Looking for organized clan that uses TS or some other voice program and is interested in the RvR game play. Ship wize I'll be starting from scratch, but my craft level is 22.

USA player from PvP1 looking to move to PvP2, who has a decent number on during US prime time other than the USA? Looking for organized clan that uses TS or some other voice program and is interested in the RvR game play. Ship wize I'll be starting from scratch, but my craft level is 22.

At this time like i mentioned before, any nation but the USA will do the trick. All nations have clans that use voice based chat.

I hear all the time how disorganized other countries are. The reason the US is powerful is partially because of the population but not a lot due to the fact most of the population hasn't done a thing. SOL,USS,USMC, etc. decided to become organized and worked towards a common goal which is why we are succeeding. If the others nations were doing what we are doing they wouldn't be so far behind. The pirates got owned by the US because they had weaker ships and bickered amongst themselves while we were united. I have considered moving to say France just to prove that even as a less populated nation it's plenty possible to compete. 

it doesn't matter how organized we are when we are out numbered 5 to 1. 

Does Spain have any English speaking clans on the server? I don't mind taking advantage of the current one charachter per server rule and sign up for Spain on pvp 2 if it will help.

Yes we do in fact we have a lot of English speaking players, just because we are Spain doesn't mean only Spanish speaking players it's just a faction name.

I've only been playing two days but I'm willing to switch nations if I can do so without losing my current progress. I am also looking for a good clan to play with during the evening hours CST.

If you switch you keep the xp which is really what matters. You would loose the rest but whats important is the xp because if you join a clan they are most likely get you set up anyways :) so yes please do switch i encourage you to do so. There is a variety of nations to choose from. Thanks you.

The Awnser is yes ..... all clans have a VB system..... most of the server pop is american so you alays got people in primetime ,

@capt.... yes you do keep your rank i was referring to new players

Cool cool But yea i do hope there will be more players join other nations.

I switched to Spain tonight, seems like a much more mature atmosphere at first blush. US general chat was.....interesting.

Ha, clearly you missed the "OMG EVERY RUN AWAY TO PANAMA" discussions/flamefests.  Thankfully the British have put the (utterly predictable) kibosh on that notion.

Best solution?

Join PVP1, join any nation you want but at the moment, Brit and pirate are the most popular in PVP one.

This game is not ping dependent so you can play with 300 ping easily.

For teamspeak and communication, Every nation has a least 1 english speaking clan and they also have teamspeak.

I like this. Supports having multiple server setup. You should find the "Defeating a Nation" thread and add this as a viable option.

Any Frenchies playing during NA timezone would be greatly appreciated on EU1. Your xp carries over. I'm sure we can provide ships even if you just come for PB's.

Maybe we can do the same. Our evening ranks are very sparse.

you should do that things are relatively interesting over on pvp2 for the french although I find most of player base to be uninspiring.

As I think it through... One snaggle that requires thought : anyone can become a pirate at any time. Theoretically, you could end up with a massive pirate hoard.

We actually had one guy in the clan get upset and jump pirates, sometimes i think about it but i found a couple people i enjoy playing with also wheres the challenge in playing a swarm nation. Maybe we will get more players when we get to see french naval uniforms if anyone got class it's the french also that flag is pretty sexy to boot.

Edited by Lefort

from what I heard the Pirates are making Swedish accounts to farm xp off of each other due to them now being very close together, it would not surprise me as the pirates on PVP2 are the biggest cowards I have seen in a game.

Says the man who just bailed on his mates in a barely touched third rate in a battle that you had BR on and started with us?  Coming from you, I will take it as a compliment actually.

Anyway, its EA, they don't have any counter zerg mechanics right now. I am sure in time they will come up with something (less populations getting more xp or damage or any of the other things they do) that will influence balance.

I personally think that they should remove all the NPC's make everyone level up off everyone else and the zerg nations will starve due to consumption, thou I cant imagine that be a popular idea.  Course I also came up with to be a pirate you have to start as a national and murder 12 mates to separate the wolves from the sheep. Again, didn't seam real popular among the "Jack Sparrowz" crowd.

• Like 2