Game-Labs Forum

Letter to buckingham palace

lobogris

Dear king or queen im not sure if you have a queen now or a king im sending you this words to ask where is the british navy? isn´t it unstoppable? must we fear it? im going to tell the same that i said to Uss president you are in time to surrender to me and give us all the ports of Yucatan and south Cuba if you dont make it  you will smell all your navy burning from London. alwaies yours queen or king Lobogris privatieer of the "La Mano del Diablo".

PD: Send more ships.

PD2: you haven´t got enough.

Edited by lobogris

Wow we are in negotiations about these ports at the moment.  

Trying to be friend with you guys.

You guys make a thread like this?

And you wonder why people are fed up with dealing with the Spanish diplomatically. 

• Like 4

Dear Captain Lobogris,

I have passed your message onto the king, his reply to me was the following.

"Dear Spanish Captain, your demands are so funny that i thought it was a joke, your fleets constantly sink in the straight from all reports. The only ports that you have managed to capture from my nation are those that our navy failed to respond to in time due to greater concerns in the east. These concerns are about a nation that is more of a threat than your tiny little inconsiderable nation called spain. So i ask again, were is your surrender as if i do not see the next mail stating that you are surrendering your ships and ports to our Northern Fleet. I say this as if you do not we will reroute all our intentions on destroying and crumbling your pathetic nation that has captains which run from Navy brigs while sailing in superior ships.

So Mr Lobogris, when will spain surrender? As as we told the Danes and Pirates, BRITAIN WILL NEVER SURRENDER, we will fight in the East, we will fight in the North, We will fight to defend our homeland from Tyrants and privateers who think they know what war means.

This is your Answer

His Majesty

King George"

/rp over

seriously is this a joke?

I don't think that this toxic attitudes in between our Nations are going anywhere.

I've yet to see a Brit do anything i haven't seen a Spanish player do and vice-versa.

On a side note please tell the king that if he feels like bleeding his nation on the western front while the eastern front faces difficulties we are more than happy to keep fighting.

Have a nice day everyone.

I don't think that this toxic attitudes in between our Nations are going anywhere.

I've yet to see a Brit do anything i haven't seen a Spanish player do and vice-versa.

On a side note please tell the king that if he feels like bleeding his nation on the western front while the eastern front faces difficulties we are more than happy to keep fighting.

Have a nice day everyone.

I can you tell this.  I have never heard of a single British player be abusive or insulting in any battle with Spain.  

The same cannot be said by Spanish players.

We give strict orders to our members to always be respectful, and treat any opponent with honor.  Even if they are insulting you in Spanish...

Secondly, ask any Spanish diplomat who has dealt with the British.  See what they think of us.  I can assure you that they do understand our blight and have wanted to come to terms with us.

Unfortunately it is the troops on the ground, and the officers not in the know.  Who look at dots on a map and think they understand what is going on.  Unfortunately, as well we have parties from other nations contributing to this, for their benefit.

Like Kutai in this thread, pushing the pirate agenda, trying to keep Spain and Britain as enemies.  We also have confirmed previous Danes, who have re rolled Spanish to screw up any agreements made. 

If any Spanish player thinks that Britain every tried to use them, or be our so called 'puppets' they are sorely mistaken. We have tried to work with your diplomats to create a strong Spain again, and give you the room to rebuild.  Ask your diplomats, ask the people who have talked to us.  We want to work together!

Unfortunately the general Spanish player does not see they are being used at this point as a weapon of the Russians against us.  

Stand up as a nation, and stop being manipulated.  Your pride of being Spanish is being used against you. To benefit others on this map.  

This is the truth.

Edited by Wang
  • Like 2

So for those spanish players still doubting us, how about when you guys took sisal? Do you think that we could not have stopped you if we wanted you guys as enemies? Does the following pic not show how we went out of our way to try and be peaceful? Does it not show that we had good will towards your nation before you decided to fuck us over and claim that we never once tried helping you? If you can answer me these questions truthfully about why you thought we were there helping you then by all means reply with proof in which the british nations did not help you out at all when these ports belonged to the states, and why we were going to hand the rest of them over to you once and for all for a small exchange in order to create a peaceful border.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/311117166541134982/F9AD8B7EFBD53C34A4969662DA23553E60CD3ECB/

Yes we were friends and you attacked all the spanish ports that u wanted, yes we were friends and you destroyed Rae at south, Yes we were friends and you declared us the war, i think that i prefer you like an enemy that you arent making nothing now.

Edited by lobogris

Yes we were friends and you attacked all the spanish ports that u wanted, yes we were friends and you destroyed Rae at south, Yes we were friends and you declared us the war, i think that i prefer you like an enemy that you arent making nothing now.

Spain stared with 104 ports spread through out the whole map, to think that you could hold ever one without a timer set is crazy.  We tried to set up borders.

Firstly ask yourself why RAE was in the south, and not defending your capital in the first place. Secondly the AUSEZ clan never attacked RAE in the south.  We pulled out of concepcion after RAE decided to move in without even mentioning it to us.  Costing our clan millions in gold and hours apon hours of our time to please RAE.

We worked out butts off to keep a deal going with RAE, and the spanish nation in general.

This is my point.  You dont know the history, you dont know the diplomacy and the talks that were made.  All you see is dots on a map and think you know the whole story.

Why do you think the ports around Bensalum and Bonnacca were kept Spanish for so long?  Why do you think the British didnt conquer them?  Becasue we said we wouldnt!

Then RAE left cuba, and we had US at our doorstep at Xpu ha, and Tantun Cuzimil. 

If you only knew how much we have bent over backwards to keep being friends with Spain.  

But nope, look at the dots on the map and be manipulated by russians.  That 'Spanish pride' will be your downfall.  

• Like 1

Both sides seem to agree at there was some miss understanding that started this conflict off, right when both sides needed eachother against their real enemies. You both agree?

End it then gentlemen, set a black and white border with none of lending ports pish, and concentrate on the real enemy before it gets out of hand and you destroy eachother.

Put all the stubbornness and national pride away and draw a line under what's happened. You can achieve more together than you ever will fighting eachother.

Edited by Morey
  • Like 2

Dear Spanish person;

I am heartened that you and your people have finally stopped bickering with each other and remembered which way to point your ships in a battle. Sadly last night we had a prior engagement with some friendly Danes who were given a toasty welcome before being sent home with an education in British naval defense. Perhaps we could make a future date to come and play with your little navy?

Yours, An English Gentleman on behalf of the King.

P.S. In English it is considered polite (not to mention politic) to capitalise 'King' and 'Buckingham Palace' for fear of causing offense. Obviously one can not expect you, as a foreigner, to understand this immediately, but again British education is given freely and lovingly to all our inferior neighbours.

Edited by Ratline
  • Like 1

Lots of damage has already been done (ports, ships, overall economy, disrespect from both sides (myself has been insulted and provoked too)) and, most important, lot of untrust and hate among the spanish and british playerbase. 

Can we both forgive our mistakes? That depends on both sides.

I understand this sir. Both nations have much pride and pride that has been dented. I think it can be turned around though. Reach out I say, shake hands and treat this conflict as a massive fleet exercise. Just think of what can be achieved if you properly work together. It must be possible.

Stop complaining please :P  . Everyone is taking ports from spain, if he is able to do so. And imho every nation should be able to do so. Even Sweden would do so, if you would be in range of our blue and yellow claws. :lol:

Stop complaining please :P  . Everyone is taking ports from spain, if he is able to do so. And imho every nation should be able to do so. Even Sweden would do so, if you would be in range of our blue and yellow claws. :lol:

Really?  Sweden does nothing without the aggreement of their danish masters.

• Like 2

Basicaly every single one can make a post like this, doesn't mean anything realy. Probably just a Lieutenant Commander who just won a gank against some Brits, and is floating on a little cloud of succes right now... Enjoy the moment.

Yes we were friends and you attacked all the spanish ports that u wanted, yes we were friends and you destroyed Rae at south, <...>

To captain lobogris,

It seems that the Spanish RAE was also destroyed in the south due their coöperation with the French to destroy the United Provinces positions. That was a unwise move if Spain really wished to have peace with the British. The Prince of Orange, fled from his European homeland mainly due the treacherous behavior of the so named Patriots Party, being pro French revolutionairs, is now in London and supported by the British King in their common struggle against the French revolution and their servants. Under Spanish and the new revolutionair French flag sailing ships have proven themselves as enemies of the real Dutch nation, thus not that pro French Batavian puppet state we have now in Europe and, as it looks since short, in the Caribbean too. I feel sympathy for the British, as far I have seen honorable and trustworty. This is a world full of deception, revolutionary liberals and others serving their hidden agenda.

Captain, Swieb, Oranje boven!
Edited by Swieb
  • Like 1

TREASON !!!!!!

Feeling sympathy for a monarchy that allows no legal representation of the colonies, alas an Absolutist King, is in no way the feeling of many good captains of the Republic nor faithful servants of the Prince.

With the revolutionaire winds blowing in the east, with bonapartists gaining support by the hour it is just a matter of time before kings and emperors feel the wrath of the people.

​Your most grateful co.citizen and faithful servant of the Progressive Party,

​Captain in the Antilles Fleet

​Hethwill Eskeath

• Like 3