Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Grundgemunkey

Alt abuse gaining control of port

1 minute ago, NethrosDefectus said:

Admission of being an somebody's alt is an offence as already stated by the devs. Using an alt to deny RvR is an offence. Where is the confusion here?

denial of rvr is about alts joining portbattles

22 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

You've been wanting kick the crap out of the Dutch, now is your chance!

Me??? It was a long time ago. We are in peace with them from some month. But we know some guys like rediii will do attack on us  (allready do) in Puerto Bay . We are not agressiv.... but may be we can do it...later.

1 minute ago, rediii said:

the port stayed british until you wanted to have the port. We had no plan to go there as dutch but that made us go there. That's the fact

so what your saying is you did it out of spite .... because we wanted it ,, you abused the games mechanics using your clans GB alts so we couldnt have it ....

nice

1 minute ago, Grundgemunkey said:

so what your saying is you did it out of spite .... because we wanted it ,, you abused the games mechanics using your clans GB alts so we couldnt have it ....

nice

we traded the port with mechanics available for us so you can properly attack and take what is yours

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

joining port battles to prevent another player using the slot? It is EXACTLY the same in this case

qntWckS.png

How is this different?

Edited by NethrosDefectus

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

It seems there's other ways...

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

nothing to do with you

You understand may be now....why french do never peace before with Swedish...Rediii+Sveno = KATAZTROF (in french. Catastrophe)

3 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

Me??? It was a long time ago. We are in peace with them from some month. But we know some guys like rediii will do attack on us  (allready do) in Puerto Bay . We are not agressiv.... but may be we can do it...later.

we were only once in frqnce and that was at grand anse I think when we had a wonderfull screeningbattle because we decided against attacking your portbattlefleet ... we were never in puerto bay and declined denmark to attack you together

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

your alts denied us access to rvr ... its pretty straightforward

We provide you access to rvr now.

If deleting from friendslist is not allowed anymore then RvR is dead again because alts hop into portbattles with 1st rates

18 minutes ago, rediii said:

It was a port of rival and not a GB port. You wanted to give the port to the US (without the agreement of the owning clan) 

deal with it

Last time I checked it has a GB flag on it and said "Great Britain" next to it.

This all boils down to whether clans own ports or whether they hold them in trust for the nation. I prefer the latter as I don't want to go down the route of dispensing with nations.

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

we were only once in frqnce and that was at grand anse I think when we had a wonderfull screeningbattle because we decided against attacking your portbattlefleet ... we were never in puerto bay and declined denmark to attack you together

Grand Anse and/or Puerto...they were VP players...usually before you come in VP nation we see never it before.  

Edited by DesMoines

Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Last time I checked it has a GB flag on it and said "Great Britain" next to it.

This all boils down to whether clans own ports or whether they hold them in trust for the nation. I prefer the latter as I don't want to go down the route of dispensing with nations.

Can GB drop the port or can the clan do it? Who realy has control over it?

The inhabitants revolt against the GB regime that sold them to the US and searched for help under the dutch flag

1 minute ago, rediii said:

we traded the port with mechanics available for us so you can properly attack and take what is yours

i dont know if we want the port ... the reason for this tribunal is to prevent people using alts to break the game .... theres enough alts in the game to do so

any clan that owns enough ports can change nation and leave alts behind ... using the same abuse Havoc /rival did they can break a nation ... and ultimatley the game ..

Havoc deserve a punshment to disuade others from doing same ,, and kiling NA

I dont think attacking bluefields and giving you the reward of content is suitable

12 minutes ago, rediii said:

ports of spanish clans that were not ok with the trade? Then its their problem to not do something against it

Which rules are broken? A clan, alts or not, removed ofher clans from friendlist so they cant defend. Get a confirmation of this being a rulebreak and we can go to prefriendlist state and have alts in pbs again

Admitting to being an alt on a nation chat is a bannable offence if you look at the links Grundge provided.

1 minute ago, DesMoines said:

Grand Anse and/or Puerto...they were VP players...usually before you come in VP nation we see never it before.  

Havoc didnt go to puerto and I dont think we actually went to castries or something aswell. Grand Anse was the last action we did and until then we get friendly with the idea of a friendly france

Admitting to being an alt on a nation chat is a bannable offence if you look at the links Grundge provided.

Lets take out the banhammer? I know a lot of alts

Just now, rediii said:

The inhabitants revolt against the GB regime that sold them to the US and searched for help under the dutch flag

Sorry, I know I have nothing to do to it being from a nation not involved, but that is BS, and you know it.

chat bannable offence. Phrasing and context is important. 

• Like 1

Just now, rediii said:

Can GB drop the port or can the clan do it? Who realy has control over it?

clan is entitled to drop a port to neutral of course ..... what you failm to understand is we couldnt raise hostility against Bluefield it was British ,,,, and there you have your answer to who owns the port ,,

if the devs want to change the mechanics so clans from same nation can fight over ports thats a different matter

HAVOCS/ RIVALS abuse meant we couldnt raise hostility or even join a port battle to defend a GB port

1 minute ago, Cabral said:

Sorry, I know I have nothing to do to it being from a nation not involved, but that is BS, and you know it.

😭

Yea roleplay is bullshit mostly there cant be inhabitants in a game

Ports simply cannot be owned solely by clans because single clans on their own seldom actually defend the port on their own and require other clans to help. That gives those clans an interest in the fate of the port which is symbolised by the flag put on top.

Would a three man clan be capable of defending Bluefields? No, they'd have expected and rightly so, the other clans, the nation, to help.

Clans hold ports in trust of the nation, they do not own them. They govern them, they do not own them.