Game-Labs Forum

Alt abuse gaining control of port

1 minute ago, rediii said:

the port stayed british until you wanted to have the port. We had no plan to go there as dutch but that made us go there. That's the fact

so what your saying is you did it out of spite .... because we wanted it ,, you abused the games mechanics using your clans GB alts so we couldnt have it ....

nice

18 minutes ago, rediii said:

It was a port of rival and not a GB port. You wanted to give the port to the US (without the agreement of the owning clan) 

deal with it

Last time I checked it has a GB flag on it and said "Great Britain" next to it.

This all boils down to whether clans own ports or whether they hold them in trust for the nation. I prefer the latter as I don't want to go down the route of dispensing with nations.

1 minute ago, rediii said:

we traded the port with mechanics available for us so you can properly attack and take what is yours

i dont know if we want the port ... the reason for this tribunal is to prevent people using alts to break the game .... theres enough alts in the game to do so

any clan that owns enough ports can change nation and leave alts behind ... using the same abuse Havoc /rival did they can break a nation ... and ultimatley the game ..

Havoc deserve a punshment to disuade others from doing same ,, and kiling NA

I dont think attacking bluefields and giving you the reward of content is suitable

12 minutes ago, rediii said:

ports of spanish clans that were not ok with the trade? Then its their problem to not do something against it

Which rules are broken? A clan, alts or not, removed ofher clans from friendlist so they cant defend. Get a confirmation of this being a rulebreak and we can go to prefriendlist state and have alts in pbs again

Admitting to being an alt on a nation chat is a bannable offence if you look at the links Grundge provided.

Just now, rediii said:

The inhabitants revolt against the GB regime that sold them to the US and searched for help under the dutch flag

Sorry, I know I have nothing to do to it being from a nation not involved, but that is BS, and you know it.

Just now, rediii said:

Can GB drop the port or can the clan do it? Who realy has control over it?

The inhabitants revolt against the GB regime that sold them to the US and searched for help under the dutch flag

clan is entitled to drop a port to neutral of course ..... what you failm to understand is we couldnt raise hostility against Bluefield it was British ,,,, and there you have your answer to who owns the port ,,

if the devs want to change the mechanics so clans from same nation can fight over ports thats a different matter

HAVOCS/ RIVALS abuse meant we couldnt raise hostility or even join a port battle to defend a GB port

Ports simply cannot be owned solely by clans because single clans on their own seldom actually defend the port on their own and require other clans to help. That gives those clans an interest in the fate of the port which is symbolised by the flag put on top.

Would a three man clan be capable of defending Bluefields? No, they'd have expected and rightly so, the other clans, the nation, to help.

Clans hold ports in trust of the nation, they do not own them. They govern them, they do not own them.

Just now, rediii said:

😭

Yea roleplay is bullshit mostly there cant be inhabitants in a game

I didn't mean that, I was refering the use of roleplay to disguise the issue in hand, your clan using alts to prevent real GB players of joining the PB.

Just now, rediii said:

we corrected that flaw of mechanics by making it durch. Now you can take it back

its not about the port .... its the abuse of game mechanics and alt abuse that the tribunal is about .... we will take the port back when it suits and we will do it in the way the devs intended .. by raising hostility and beating you in the port battle .... not by a underhand use of alts that let you take it unopposed .to gain lord protector status and victory marks that go with it

Just now, rediii said:

thats the purpose of the friendlist. Letting people not into the portbattle that you dont want to.

The clans that wanted to sell the port to the US got removed from the friendlist ... for what they tried to do

so which clans were on this US deal then ?

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

No, I agree that there is a lack of mechanics and I already suggested it here that it should be possible to transfer ownership to another clan:

the point is we asked rival on more than one occasion to set the port to neutral so it could be transferred to another GB clan ... they refused .... a mechanic that allows a clan just to give a port to another nation is unworkable ... it leaves a whole nations economy and well being in the hands of just a few ppl

but again your trying to deflect from the tribunal .. which should be between the person making the acciusations and the defender ... so unless you took part in havocs port battle at bluefields ... yopu have no reason to post ...if you did your as guilty as the rival/havoc guys

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

I'm the creator of HAVOC so I wouldnt know why I shouldnt post here.

The clan Rival owned the port, alts involved or not it is their port. If you make a suggestion for internal national pbs then I gladly include it in the rvr suggestionthread I made

And that handfull of people etc ... yea thats how it is right now. HRE owns many ports because they did the "work" for it and have all the rights to do with their ports what they want aswell as Rival(most hosti in hluefields) or Havoc with their ports

so since you cant give a straight answer ... what has HRE got to do with this tribunal ... or any other of the nations / clans youve tried to drag in to muddy the issue ...

5 minutes ago, staun said:

Devs have all ready told handing over ports is ok. King of clows made a triburial. About Spain and Russia. They said it was ok gameplay.

Think Christandom had to alts used in the multi flip agains britts in the shallow. Devs said it was ok, as long as they didn’t fight each other.

all the answers are in this thread, just look. It might stink, But as legal, well devs have allready ruled it fair and part on how they like the game to be.

you havent read the thread .. its not about handing over ports .. its how rival/ havoc contrived to do so ... using alts to abuse the mechanics ..to create a risk free port handover and create lord protectoir status for their  main accounts which were lost when they switched nations ..

dont listen to Redii hes just trying to cover his tracks by making out we are upset about losing the port... this has nothing to do with the tribunal

Edited by Grundgemunkey