Game-Labs Forum

Political Situation (PvP 1 EU)

BramtheDutch

1. Drunk wasn't a major clan when HE rebelled against the treaty with the danes.

2. I dont have a problem with DrunkenSloth or the fact that he doesnt want to sign the treaty. I have a HUGE problem with him and especially his new friends, lying in the nation chat, telling all the clanless random players that KF and HRE are cowards and traitors and that DRUNK are only real swedes that have the guts to fight yada yada yada. They behave really REALLY bad in the swedish nation chat sometimes. Problem is that most people blocked them so they are now free to lure new players into their clan on false pretexts.

I understand my clan is very disliked by KF since our battles were interrupted many times by your members on TS, the people who join DRUNK are those who want to enjoy PvP without any complex diplomacy. I'd also appreciate if you'd stop blaming the entire clan for certain individuals actions, I personally have never insulted anyone in Sweden chat or seen one of my members do it, although as in many online games I'm sure it happens which is why the game has a report and ignore option.

Sorry for me looks Drunk like a British co-clan play at Sweden and try to destroy our reputation.

DRUNK is in no way a clan here to destroy Sweden's reputation, why would I waste time building up a clan, resources and ships if I just wanted to ruin Sweden and leave? I came to Sweden for a fight and I may have got more than I bargained for, but I really like the Nation. However just like it says in my original post Britain is considered "Friendly" not just by me, but by our members.

I understand my clan is very disliked by KF since our battles were interrupted many times by your members on TS, the people who join DRUNK are those who want to enjoy PvP without any complex diplomacy. I'd also appreciate if you'd stop blaming the entire clan for certain individuals actions, I personally have never insulted anyone in Sweden chat or seen one of my members do it, although as in many online games I'm sure it happens which is why the game has a report and ignore option.

DRUNK is in no way a clan here to destroy Sweden's reputation, why would I waste time building up a clan, resources and ships if I just wanted to ruin Sweden and leave? I came to Sweden for a fight and I may have got more than I bargained for, but I really like the Nation. However just like it says in my original post Britain is considered "Friendly" not just by me, but by our members.

Without "complex diplomacy"... except DRUNK starts here its own diplomacy to make things even more complicated... and even risks that Sweden gets enemies and losses ports to nations, because a single clan (DRUNK) causes Casus Bellis... but you like the nation Sweden?

If you want a fight, why don't you fight the Dutch together with the rest of Sweden?

If you don't want to play Port-Battles you could still sink Dutch-Players in OW-PvP...

Edited by Thonar
  • Like 2

Without "complex diplomacy"... except DRUNK starts here its own diplomacy to make things even more complicated... and even risks that Sweden gets enemies and losses ports to nations, because a single clan (DRUNK) causes Casus Bellis... but you like the nation Sweden?

If you want a fight, why don't you fight the Dutch together with the rest of Sweden?

If you don't want to play Port-Battles you could still sink Dutch-Players in OW-PvP...

Why don't you stop trying to tell people how to play the game? We don't inflict our diplomacy on everyone in Sweden, we don't expect anyone besides our own members to follow our diplomacy, so how is that more complex? We fight who we want when we want, we decide as a clan who we attack. When I say "without complex diplomacy" I mean the only thing we decide is who our friends are and who our enemies are. It's pretty simple.

Edited by DrunkenSloth

Why don't you stop trying to tell people how to play the game? We don't inflict our diplomacy on everyone in Sweden, we don't expect anyone besides our own members to follow our diplomacy, so how is that more complex? We fight who we want when we want, we decide as a clan who we attack. When I say "without complex diplomacy" I mean the only thing we decide is who our friends are and who our enemies are. It's pretty simple.

image.jpg

Edited by Herminator
  • Like 1

Please write the truth when you write something like this. You are allied with the pirates. There was never a fight between you and you both attack the same british ports. You both started a huge attack at hispaniola the same time and you both want to erase the brits from the map. Your fleets are working together for weeks now. Like the danes overall your status in this thread can't be trusted.

Sorry But this one must have slipped me.

Let me once again spell it out as I have done several times before.

We are FRIENDLY to some pirate clans, and Neutral to others.

However his Majesty the King do NOT have an alliance with pirates nor terrorists.

We do however salute the Pirates just cause to free themselves from British tyranny and encourage them to keep fighting for what they believe is right. We did never the less encourage them to try to solve their difficulties with the British crown thru talks, but it seemed futile. It seems noone can trust the British diplomacy.

Sorry But this one must have slipped me.

Let me once again spell it out as I have done several times before.

We are FRIENDLY to some pirate clans, and Neutral to others.

However his Majesty the King do NOT have an alliance with pirates nor terrorists.

We do however salute the Pirates just cause to free themselves from British tyranny and encourage them to keep fighting for what they believe is right. We did never the less encourage them to try to solve their difficulties with the British crown thru talks, but it seemed futile. It seems noone can trust the British diplomacy.

and these nations can trust the russian danish coalition? also nice false propaganda again...

You guys joined the Swedish nation, thus you joined the Swedish team, you got the blue shirts on... but you guys refuse to play with the team. I don't tell you how to play the game, but as a Swedish player I should expect of other Swedish players to be part of the same team, which you guys refuse to be.

Again, if you want to be your own team, that is absolutely fine, but thats what the pirates are for, as can be seen on the Pirate Civil War on PVP2.

Edited by Thonar
  • Like 1

and these nations can trust the russian danish coalition? also nice false propaganda again...

The truth is the danes have thiefs screening for their attacks and they are screening for them when they attack to raid the citiezens of our ports. So riiiight it's just friendship. ????

Realy danes, I admire your skills in talking manipulative words. We Brits should learn to play with false words like you do.

Lessing one: complain about the british like they are the devil in person

Lession two: be "friendly - not" allied " with injustice thiefs

Lession three: wipe out the little nations around the neighbourhood, then "allow" them to get some ports back, but keep one port just as an reminder never ever say another word then "Yes". Then claim that they were wiped out because the british betrayed them, not because pirates were keeping us busy.

Lession four: create an alliance of the willing which includes 40 more ports more then british Navy captured and keep on acting like you are just friends with Pirates not allied. Tell everyone the british force have spreat the whole West indies while everyone who can count can See this is not true knowing the fact that the coalition of the willing just do what you allow them to do.

Lession five: allow your new, former brought down, friends to have the idea of fighting the devil you mentioned for 4 weeks. They were reading for weeks this propaganda so something in the brain think it has to be true. Well played, Sir. Well played...

It is very impressive to witness how everyone believe every song you play on your tune, playing the false and untrue Song of the danish freedom fighters.

Not kidding. I am realy impressed (and I start to have fun with this political stuff) Keep on, danes, keep on Herminator. No insult just a point of view Report from the other side of your window. I enjoy this. If it would be possible I would order a round of whisky, rum or vodka. What ever you prefer. So cheers. ????

Edited by Jonathan Arlington
  • Like 2

@Thonar

from what i have heard a few days ago, some of our members fought the dutch near St. George while a PB was in progess together with some people of KF and HRE, what ended in that the KF and HRE member left the battle and let our clanmembers alone in a fight that could have been won.

Think about this maybe, why should we support people that are leaving us alone in defense battles and spread hate in the Swedenchat against us. Because thats what i see from some of the KF and HRE members from time to time in the SWE-Chat too.

Maybe some of you should also think about their attitude against us.

Edited by Belize

Why don't you stop trying to tell people how to play the game?

Why do you?

You are aware this is a multiplayer game and no action is in void? You are aware by "playing it how you want it" you force yourself on others too?

So who is the bad guy - are you sure it's the guys who talk about stuff and reach a compromise?

• Like 1

Why do you?

You are aware this is a multiplayer game and no action is in void? You are aware by "playing it how you want it" you force yourself on others too?

So who is the bad guy - are you sure it's the guys who talk about stuff and reach a compromise?

Guys calm down. As long there are no political mechanics everything is quite relative. Unfortunately...

Lession three: wipe out the little nations around the neighbourhood, then "allow" them to get some ports back, but keep one port just as an reminder never ever say another word then "Yes". Then claim that they were wiped out because the british betrayed them, not because pirates were keeping us busy.

You know, the fact that you guys keep on saying that the French are just lapdogs that had no choice to fight the brit because the Danish forced us just make us willing to keep the fight. 

No I keep on saying that it's not true that we left you alone because we did not care but because the Pirates kept us busy in the name of their alli... uhm... friends. ????

Besides I am okay with a little friendly warfare with you guys. You had two options. Fighting a hard one against the controlling danes or fight a hard one but with help of the coalition against us. You 've chosen number two. That's okay. I am just thinking you have chosen this one because of false expactations. But hey. It's cool. This game is about Naval warfare not let's have a nice cup of tea everybody. It's okay. As long as we can respect each other and believe me. I respect your fight in Panama. Really I do. ????

Edited by Jonathan Arlington
  • Like 1

@Thonar

from what i have heard a few days ago, some of our members fought the dutch near St. George while a PB was in progess together with some people of KF and HRE, what ended in that the KF and HRE member left the battle and let our clanmembers alone in a fight that could have been won.

Think about this maybe, why should we support people that are leaving us alone in defense battles and spread hate in the Swedenchat against us. Because thats what i see from some of the KF and HRE members from time to time in the SWE-Chat too.

Maybe some of you should also think about their attitude against us.

Well, I'm not saying that there are no wrong doings on the Council side, nevertheless the fact is:

DRUNK didn't get his way of doing things against the majority of the rest of Sweden and decided to play against the Swedish team.

That several players who sacrifice a lot of commitment and time to achieve something bigger for Sweden aren't nice to DRUNK members who threaten all the achievements of a big part of the Swedish community is understandable.

Especially when DRUNK members are most of the time around Gustavia and partly even encouraging new Swedish players in sabotaging e.g. Swedish PB.

That there is a distrust and no helping hand for DRUNK members is thus understandable from the council side.

Thus I demand from DRUNK to make the first step towards the council in a civilized manner and start speaking with the council for the sake of Sweden or to make the final step towards its full independence and joining the pirates.

But what DRUNK is currently doing is simply a threat to Sweden and the Swedish team.

Edited by Thonar
  • Like 3

Thonar you are in position to demand jack all...

The only way that DRUNK could be stopped is when a diplomacy tool is added, which really should have been included in some form before early access!

I can demand whatever I want. I don't have the power to enforce something on DRUNK, which is correct. Would I have the power, I wouldn't demand something, I would create facts.

DRUNK can act as they wish, I just show them the consequences of their actions, the faults in their logic and a way out of the problem.

Edited by Thonar

DrunkenSloth,

why you don't understand that if each clan has diplomatic lines different from other clans of the same nation, the game turns into an all Vs all?
Impossible to play like that. Also remember that in the open world is not visible TAG of the player; so for ex: how would a French possibly tell when he is in front of a DRUNK or a regular Swedish?
Excuse me, but your idea makes no sense.

Obviously in the future should create something in the game to make it easier and homogenous diplomacy.
  • Like 1

I can demand whatever I want. I don't have the power to enforce something on DRUNK, which is correct. Would I have the power, I wouldn't demand something, I would create facts.

DRUNK can act as they wish, I just show them the consequences of their actions, the faults in their logic and a way out of the problem.

We've been told from day one our goal of fighting back against the Danes was "egoistic" and I was even called an idiot by a certain individual. DRUNK was open to talk after the agreement, but the treatment I was given after my decision was nothing short of pathetic. It may be easy to judge us from your side of the fence and say we're wrong, but if you were a member you'd find a group of guys who simply enjoy PvP and have a blast doing it, we're not the trolls we're accused of being..I'll say this again so you can understand, the diplomacy you see there is not official and I don't expect it to represent Sweden, it's simply our current Privateering targets and the ones we leave alone. I've spoken with certain KF members and actually helped with the Dutch, but we have our own offensive now and need everything there.

We've been told from day one our goal of fighting back against the Danes was "egoistic" and I was even called an idiot by a certain individual. DRUNK was open to talk after the agreement, but the treatment I was given after my decision was nothing short of pathetic. It may be easy to judge us from your side of the fence and say we're wrong, but if you were a member you'd find a group of guys who simply enjoy PvP and have a blast doing it, we're not the trolls we're accused of being..I'll say this again so you can understand, the diplomacy you see there is not official and I don't expect it to represent Sweden, it's simply our current Privateering targets and the ones we leave alone. I've spoken with certain KF members and actually helped with the Dutch, but we have our own offensive now and need everything there.

1. Fighting back against the Danes: The Danes are valueing our agreement with them... why fighting them? Why fighting on against an enemy, when another one is in the south? You are doing so as when the Danes are the one and only enemy Sweden could have... while, as a matter of fact they at least stay to their word so far.

2. "You were open to talk"... doesn't looks like it, when you say "after may decision"... DRUNK didn't got its mind and was unable to convince the other clans. Thus instead of cooperating with the others you decided to do your own thing because you didn't got your mind.

3.Enjoying just PvP: Why must it then be PvP against the Danes instead of against the Dutch? If you just want to enjoy PvP why do you care who your enemy is? The Dutch have good players at the front... the good Danish players are mostly on the British front. So this statement is ridiculous.

4. The diplomacy of the council does not represent Sweden: All major clans except DRUNK are part of the council and represent the majority of the organised Swedish players and the Swedish council is the institution that is respected by the othrt Nations similiar Org-Levels as the representatives of Sweden. There is no other institution like it in Sweden and you really believe they don't represent Sweden? This is nothing but denying the facts.

5. See the post of JeanJacques de Montpellier

Edited by Thonar

The truth is the danes have thiefs screening for their attacks and they are screening for them when they attack to raid the citiezens of our ports. So riiiight it's just friendship.

Realy danes, I admire your skills in talking manipulative words. We Brits should learn to play with false words like you do.

Lessing one: complain about the british like they are the devil in person

Lession two: be "friendly - not" allied " with injustice thiefs

Lession four: create an alliance of the willing which includes 40 more ports more then british Navy captured and keep on acting like you are just friends with Pirates not allied. Tell everyone the british force have spreat the whole West indies while everyone who can count can See this is not true knowing the fact that the coalition of the willing just do what you allow them to do.

Lession five: allow your new, former brought down, friends to have the idea of fighting the devil you mentioned for 4 weeks. They were reading for weeks this propaganda so something in the brain think it has to be true. Well played, Sir. Well played...

It is very impressive to witness how everyone believe every song you play on your tune, playing the false and untrue Song of the danish freedom fighters.

Not kidding. I am realy impressed (and I start to have fun with this political stuff) Keep on, danes, keep on Herminator. No insult just a point of view Report from the other side of your window. I enjoy this. If it would be possible I would order a round of whisky, rum or vodka. What ever you prefer. So cheers.

Those political and diplomatical lessons are certainly clear for a high born gentleman like you milord, but they seem to be too complicated and incomprehensible for the lower class like us.

We have mainly learned two simple lessons from them:

Lesson one : be loyal & faithful to your friends and they will be the same to you

Lesson two : show respect to your enemy and one day even your enemy could be your friend. ;)

Edited by thp
  • Like 1

As a Dutchman playing Denmark-norway I once again take offense. One more referral to all Denmark players being Russians and I will personally report you for hate-speech.

Those political and diplomatical lessons are certainly clear for a high born gentleman like you milord, but they seem to be too complicated and incomprehensible for the lower class like us.

We have mainly learned two simple lessons from them:

Lesson one : be loyal & faithful to your friends and they will be the same to you

Lesson two : show respect to your enemy and one day even your enemy could be your friend. ;)

Lower class? Sir I really believe that the danish king's(!) fleet is leaded by officers of good situated houses of nobility and honour and so sent to war against us with the best education to find in denmark. To think less of you would be insulting! ;-)

Lower class? Sir I really believe that the danish king's(!) fleet is leaded by officers of good situated houses of nobility and honour and so sent to war against us with the best education to find in denmark. To think less of you would be insulting! ;-)

In the case that your highness didnt notice, I m just a low born pirate scum, so I can only speak for myself and some of my other camarades if they dont mind ;)