Game-Labs Forum

Political Situation (PvP 1 EU)

BramtheDutch

Changelog:

*Added Spanish coalition clans.

*Added VOC to the Dutch clans.

*Major layout changes (Relations are all in the same format now).

*Changed description.

*Dutch  was changed to Verenigde Provinciën in all of the descriptions.

*Britain was changed to Great Britain in all of the descriptions.

*French was changed to France in all of the descriptions.

*Sweden was changed to Sverige in all of the descriptions.

*USA was changed to United states in all of the descriptions.

*Spain was changed to España in all of the descriptions (the ñ was a pain in the ass).

*Danish was changed to Danmark-Norge in all of the descripitons.

Feel free to get your discussion between nations about politics going that we had before the incident, that was what made this post fun to read.  ;)

Edited by bramluijken
  • Like 4

I am looking for a Diplomatic Officer of the largest United States Clans that I may be able to speak with in private.

You can look in the thread that lists clan ambassadors.

The biggest clans on US are

Tattered Flags

The Decatur Armada

There are many other clans too, but those are the biggest.

You can use me and or Leviathan to talk to TDA and Johnny Reb on these forums for tattered flags.

Changelog:

*LV link was fixed and they were moved to the pirate coalition.

*RSN and IKEA have merged in to KF.

*The relation between the D&D alliance and the nations of Sverige and France changed to neutral.

IMPORTAND:

I am playing on a very old PC and I can run the game at lowest settings for inbattle 12fps and OW 6-9fps, this is fine for the moment (Yes its ugly but I can atleast play), But there is a problem coming, when the land sighted patch comes in I am pretty sure that my old PC isn't able to handle the rendering of the land in battles, me and the Dutch nation guys are trying to get some parts together and then maybe I can continue playing but it is pretty unsure at the moment.

I will update this post in a few days on what is going on, but if I we can't figure it out then I will take an aprentice and I will first pick someone from the applications and then learn him everything he/she will need to know, more on this when I know more.

Most of you will say buy a new PC, yes I would love to buy a new PC but im 16 year old and from a poor family (big debts), I can't work because my knees don't work (still going to the hospital for this one) so the situation is pretty desparate, but if it will be that I can't play anymore I want my work to continue so the community can still be up to date about the politics.

Cheers,

Bram Luijken 

Edited by bramluijken

CSNF had a big meeting today :

Were Present :
ER
EdR
MRF
ACR
ETD/Easy
CA
FRL
SLMF
CPC

Not present :
OCR

Political decision:

Conseil Souverain de la Nation Francaise (Sovereign Council of the French Nation) hear after only called CSNF, will wait for the Swedish nation to unify their diplomacy before resuming dialogue and considering the alliances that once existed between them and the members of the CNSF. Meanwhile CSNF considers being "at peace" with Sweden and will not attack swedish players nor ports. In that regard, Sweden is responsible of his relationships with any other nation.

About Great Britain:
CSNF considers Great Britain as Neutral.

Edited by Kair
  • Like 3

In this game, reputation is everything. Absolutely everything. Ships can be rebuilt and ports retaken but ones reputation...

People made fun of the french.

People said they couldn't be trusted.

People pointed out the french ships only has stern chasers.

I stood up for the french in endless debates.

My words carried weight.

Now I realise, the hecklers might be right.

Was I wrong?

Dear god! What have I done?

post-17333-0-72750300-1457254148_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tretton

Hey, we don´t talk yet so stay calm and lets talk.

Greetings fury

The french ploclamation clearly states "...the alliance that once existed". Does that not mean that the french will not honour our alliance? Am I not reading it right?

Swedes did not honor our alliance by trying to drag us into wars we did not agree on. Because of that, the alliance remains only defensive in nature, as France refuses to be played and used by a once-friend who clearly tries to abuse our good will.

I did warn you once, France is your ally, not your big brother on whom you can count to fix the mess you create...

That being said, leave it to rest. This is not the place for accusations and wars. Keep it clean and civil. Especially since - just as Fury stated - it's time to talk, not to jump to conclusions.