Game-Labs Forum

Greetings from the Sea Lords community

Verhoeven

Ahoy and salutations!

I saw the devs postings in our facebook group. The Sea Lords are a group of naval sim game veterans. Especially the game Age of Sail II was our domain, more than 10 years ago. Since those days a great part of the captains kept in touch, waiting for a worthy successor of AOSII. This could be the one!

Though I am not the First Sea Lord I know I can speak on behalf of all the Sea Lords: Fair winds & good luck with the development!

http://www.sealordsvf.org/ (last updated 2006)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SealordsVF/

Salute, your servant,

Verhoeven

(a Dutchman in the Royal Swedish Navy)

• Like 3

What he says!

We've been looking for a replacement game for years.  I'm hoping that this will be a good battle sim set in the age our community prefers.  Lots of fighting, the ability to set up multiplayer fleet battles, we'd really, really like to have a game that can fit us again.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Ahoy,

Good to see you all here. Old time AoS2 player here. Definetely excited about this title. Hope to see you all on the seas asap.

Aos community nicks : Collins (RN)

Skull   ( BR)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Ahoy and welcome to NA forums!

It is good to see another group of old friends dusting off their uniforms and gathering in anticipation of the NA release.

Wishing the Sea Lords all the best and to hearing your voice and experience adding to the forum input, suggestions and support in making NA your awaited "chosen one" :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Myself and Sea Witch have been busy bringing our dated forum up to scratch... and fit for purpose.

A mass email is being prepared for all our 300+ members with a 'Call to Arms', and hopefully with the emergence of 'Naval Action' will can drag these old sea dogs out of retirement and get them back to sea where they belong.

In the meantime, while I work on the NEW WEBSITE, please visit our forums below.

New Forum:

http://forum.sealordsvf.org/

Those interested in joining our Fleet, currently only the Royal Navy at present but other National Fleets will be organised in due course... To Join: place an introduction post in our recruitment section and we'll start the recruitment process in earnest.

Good Luck and God Save the KING! 

Ahoy!  A new game set in the Age of Sail eh?  I've been yearning to return to sea for many years.

It's great to see renewed interest in this neglected aspect of warfare and adventure.  So many games these days are vivid, flashy and over the top, and somewhat alike in their approach.  Hopefully this new game will provide something different and have an air of authenticity that evokes something of the period.   Were the developers to succeed in this, they would have a product that sets them apart from the competition and they are to be encouraged in this.

Here's hoping for success!

• Like 2

Ahoy!  A new game set in the Age of Sail eh?  I've been yearning to return to sea for many years.

It's great to see renewed interest in this neglected aspect of warfare and adventure.  So many games these days are vivid, flashy and over the top, and somewhat alike in their approach.  Hopefully this new game will provide something different and have an air of authenticity that evokes something of the period.   Were the developers to succeed in this, they would have a product that sets them apart from the competition and they are to be encouraged in this.

Here's hoping for success!

Hear hear and very well said!

• Like 1