Game-Labs Forum

Vote for Naval Action on Steam.

Good day captains.

We have started the Steam Greenlight campaign. 

Please vote using your steam client or here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259130636

if you don't have steam you can download it at the link provided. It's free.

We are doing it for 3 reasons

1. Greenlight campaign will be eventually dismantled. We don't know what would be the process in the future and to avoid this risk it is better to have the game registered on steam. 

2. Steam provides lots of nice things for developers including safe payments, unified log-in, build distributions etc. Those systems make life of players easier and it will take time to develop those systems ourselves.. 

3. Early access - we can open up game for players and start charging money for it - leading to increased size of the team and faster feature development. 

So please share it with friends and repost - every vote counts. 
  • Like 1

Really good to see this moving forward. I know there were people on both sides of the fence for Greenlight but a step in any direction is a step forward :)

Also, voted.

Edited by Chunx

all hands on deck, lets spam our suport on Steam and prepare for riots if we dont have green light until next week!

stop now with these 2D indie games that just look diffrent on the graphics but ahve the core gameplay.

lets make it happen.

all hands on deck, lets spam our suport on Steam and prepare for riots if we dont have green light until next week!

stop now with these 2D indie games that just look diffrent on the graphics but ahve the core gameplay.

lets make it happen.

literally everything gets through GL.... 

yes flip but how fast? i hope we get through greenlight as fast as space engineers atleast. how much votes do we need by the way?

sofar i spammed the link on facebook hope alot from teh spaceengineers group i'm in votes and spammed it on the british nation teamspeak from roberts of PotBS

and sofar i noticed there are thousands of players just waiting for it to happen :D

I voted!! and spammed my friends to do. cant wait anymore!! keep up the good work!

briiiiiiiing the rum

"" 3. Early access - we can open up game for players and start charging money for it - leading to increased size of the team and faster feature development.  ""
59schg7.jpg
  • Like 1