Game-Labs Forum

Which nation will you be picking post wipe?

Kokerpiraat

Which Nation will you pick post wipe?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which Nation will you pick post wipe?

I would like to stay as France, but as a player from the US, it's very tempting to switch to some other more popular faction. Sometimes it feels like you're the only one online. Less so since the purchases were public again, so I'm hoping with the wipe and EA, more US/CAN players will opt for France.

• Like 1

Well, you know what happened in 1797. We´d certainly welcome a venetian capitaine in the service of the french navy :P

Yes you burned down a large chunk of the Arsenale including almost all of the records and naval architecture, Looted anything of any value over the few years of French reign, then eventually used the city as a bargaining chip for peace with Austria. I think I will stick with the British thanks, they know how to best serve the French navy. You know, as a cold chunky soup for the fishes to feast on! :P

Edited by Fluffy Fishy
  • Like 3

I think devs should add some incentive for smaller nations so they are able to compete and more people join them. Or it will be like yesterday in large battle. Everybody against GB and we were still outnumbered by them :-D

I think devs should add some incentive for smaller nations so they are able to compete and more people join them. Or it will be like yesterday in large battle. Everybody against GB and we were still outnumbered by them :-D

Most people are not playing right now, due to inevitable wipe. So current numbers are inaccurate.

• Like 1