Game-Labs Forum

As time goes by I'll be reviewing all the ships in NA. To begin with I started with the Brig a ship I honestly think so much people just misjudge and misunderstand.

Hope people find it useful, specially those new to the game :)

Great video Ram (and glad I wasn't on display again)...  I fully agree smaller ships should be behind the SOL's, in order of size!

I was actually called a coward for doing just that.

For some reason people do go straight for the Conny when it's seen, no idea why... especially when the big guys are right next to me.  Maybe they think they have nothing to damage a SOL but they do for a large frigate.

We need to have a strategy discussion about how the line-of-battle works.   Formations and movements.

definetely! Very good suggestion Megiddo - btw my ingame name is _hotrod_ we had a very good fight yesterday (monday feb 2nd ;-)

Up against a superior force, each person in the Squadron has his orders and target. Will the Squadron leader's insistence upon raking the enemy line ship spell doom for the rest of the Squadron?

A special thanks to Ragor and rbw2006 and the others for working with me. This attack was coordinated, each person had their specific target that they were to work on. My insistence on getting raking shots gets in the way of the objective and I fail to do as much damage to the enemy Bellona as I should have.

• Like 1

I saw that earlier RAMJB. like many others, I have spent the last 3 days watching your videos on YouTube which, of course, has completely sold me on the game. I am getting ready to take the leap and buy into Naval Action. I will be chomping at the bit waiting on my key, but the wait will be worth it.

hopefully I will be in by the weekend. cant wait to mix it up.

• Like 1

I have been playing around with a new video editor and I am making some guides in the style of a in game tutorial. Maybe one day the final thing will be something like this. Anyway it was a lot of fun doing the voices maybe i'll try a pirate one some time. YARRRG! 

Ship types and wind directions are next hopefully followed by tacking.

• Like 5

This one I think is interesting. How to bounce back after a disasterous start, and turn the tables when things are looking very grim:

If NA takes out repairing as it is now you would have been screwed from that initial 2 broadsides. Danish really set his opener move perfectly. Hilarious comeback in this battle though  ;-)

Starring:

New Storm scenery

3x Yacht troll commando

"Game-Labs" aka "admin"

Shame there is no replay feature, to watch what other two Yachts were doing, because there was lot of comments about them on chat :-)

Yacht FTW

Not battle video, but a fun little test using Voice Attack in a PVE. Still working out the kinks and adding more commands. will add a link to the video for the profile once I get it uploaded.

update: I know this is a day old post. But here is the link for anyone that wants to try. http://www.mediafire.com/download/2rnq5muywuwrqoj/Naval+Action+Voice+Attack-Profile.vap added commands for Larboard. So rudder to larboard, hard to larboard, and larboard ammo.

• Like 1

I have been playing around with a new video editor and I am making some guides in the style of a in game tutorial. Maybe one day the final thing will be something like this. Anyway it was a lot of fun doing the voices maybe i'll try a pirate one some time. YARRRG! 

Ship types and wind directions are next hopefully followed by tacking.

I like the Royal Navy theme that you are doing.  High quality stuff.

update: I know this is a day old post. But here is the link for anyone that wants to try. http://www.mediafire.com/download/ic71vy91sw9qop5/Naval+Action+Voice+Attack-Profile.vap added commands for Larboard. So rudder to larboard, hard to larboard, and larboard ammo.

Great addition.Maybe you might like to change a few such as "Midships" for "center rudder","Fire as your Guns Bear" for "Fire","Beat to Quarters" for "Action Stations"?