Game-Labs Forum

Server issue after maint 16 Oct? - PLEASE Report in this topic if you have lag, disconnects and long load times

ZipLip

As at 1632 BST. post the 2nd reboot today response times are still slow in port screens. Took over 30 secs to get into OW from clicking 'sail' button in port. Most of that time was stuck in the port screen.. Also logging in to game still took repeated attempts and was very slow after the 2nd reboot. Same as before the 2nd reboot.

Appears not to be fixed fully.

Uk for me terrible lag a few hours ago after maintenance now if i craft something i have to wait 20 seconds for it to complete,earlier i teleported to the dutch capital and it wasn t there it took a long time to appear i was just looking at a beach,no ships in port etc

UK

Still happening at 1830 BST

Login is failing most times

If I do get logged in then there is massive lag on any of the port screens or getting into OW. Several times I get the 'missing ship' when going into OW but after a while it reappears.

OW sailing, once fully in, is ok

Edited by Feuersturm

UK 1859 hrs still happening Login failed 7 times,VERY slow to load screens in port.Sometimes getting the missing ship and a ping of zero.WHEN i can get in all seems fine untill i go into port and we are back to stage one again!

Ditto - at 1913. Given up. Cant get in at all now.

Unfortunately, there is no good news for now

We are able to reproduce the issue from different locations in EU and US, but we are unable to fix it right now.

We are looking for possible workarounds or temporary fix, but this will take some time.

It could be related to tier1 providers issue happened today around mid-day EU time, in this case we would need to wait for it to be fixed by them

• Like 1

UK . Had to try 6+ times to login to game. Still getting lag when using menus, items not being visible for 20-30 seconds at end of fights and when in port transferring or buying goods can take multiple attempts to move.

Also, occasional long load times. Doesn't seem to happen on every load screen, just 50% of time roughly.

Unfortunately, problem still exists, switching to another internet provider (mobile 3g/4g, wifi access point with different ISP) may help

Problem related to interconnection between tier1 providers and needs to be fixed by them, we are looking for possible ways to avoid that kind of issues in future

• Like 1