Game-Labs Forum

Not golden, but purple 5 slot (i know i put almeria superior and carta on it... but its a museum ship)

(i think i stocked it with reps since the speed is so low... lol)

image.png.9625f112729823cf77146334a127e89c.png

Edited by Nixolai
  • Like 1

Wappen has always been my favorite 4th rate as it fits best my needs of agility and speed. However, I did not get a gold one yet but have about 3 purple crafted ones, from before port boni era, and one converted note with them, also purple.

My favorite paint is the Royal Danish. I would never chose that St.Pavel-style white stripes MexicanBatman is showing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Wappen has always been my favorite 4th rate as it fits best my needs of agility and speed. However, I did not get a gold one yet but have about 3 purple crafted ones, from before port boni era, and one converted note with them, also purple.

My favorite paint is the Royal Danish. I would never chose that St.Pavel-style white stripes MexicanBatman is showing.

i like that one aswell 

1 hour ago, --Privateer-- said:

The only thing better than one Wapen is a pair of Wapens. 😍

Here are my Wapens. They've been around since before seasoned woods were a thing, and I've not yet felt the need to replace them since they've made it this far. 

6BCXFOv.png

Again this black boxes. Jesus everyone knows what's under it probably. Elite Spanish. Cartagena or northern Master carps 😉

But nice wappens here. 

• Like 3