Game-Labs Forum

DLC for 2 ports

More outposts by DLC, fine. Meanwhile I would like to add upkeep costs for them, which, of course, increase with number of outposts. Think of having to pay people who maintain your installations in those ports while you are absent. Not really that hard as everyone is earning tons of money.

PS: could mean another source of income for port owners as this money would wander into their pockets.

Edited by Cetric de Cornusiac

well ...good luck.

This request is issued already ....years ago 

No succes.

but i agree its restricted and we players simply need more freedom to choose more outposts or to build buildings in a port without have a dock port slot attached to it 

or at least make the buildings separated >> from the ownership to own a port  for starters. (its strange you need to own a port (dock ) to own also a forest building for example they are 2 separate complexes ) but if you want to remove the dock slot, it also removes the forest ...(the flaw in the port i believe)

i also believes that  (ownership)  >> separating building and ports , would give some breathing room to players without even expanding the number of ports slots.

but the game makes that  freedom of choice very restricted and i don't see the point of that restriction at all and they don't tell you why that restriction is there also

just a example why can't we have 20  port slots ?

why can't we have 20 buildings...?

why can't we have ports and building not separated from each other ?

well they say to you >> it's  impossible . (with no explanation... why ) ah..... yes the sober people ...who tell you ...you are a drunk.

• Like 1

As much as i would like to have more outposts to raid everybody, there is a reason we dont have more. More outposts would further reduce the need for teamwork (I have 3 homewater outposts for crafting but need to rely on mates for Teak or other special woods). Also with more Outposts it would be easier to expand/defend everywhere without any downside. This is probably the reason not every port has a russian flag yet.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Durin said:

As much as i would like to have more outposts to raid everybody, there is a reason we dont have more. More outposts would further reduce the need for teamwork (I have 3 homewater outposts for crafting but need to rely on mates for Teak or other special woods). Also with more Outposts it would be easier to expand/defend everywhere without any downside. This is probably the reason not every port has a russian flag yet.

it is also a reason why the dutch cant be in the centre or in the north/ west.

seperate buildings from owning a port would help in a minor way to overcome a big issue

you said it yourself  "ï would like to have more outposts"  ((also  why do we ask?  for an unnecessary dlc))

the reason you can't have more is in your example a russian thingy, but also not a valid reason.  its not russian fault that we have ' the shortage of ports' ,we had the same amount of port before the russians where in the game .

its a issue what started years ago. (with changing game mechanics )  and has not as far as gameplay is concerned, it has not grown with the needs. of the players.

in other words :

as far as gameplay is concerned, it has not grown with the needs
\ the amount of numbers (ports) has not been evaluated with the changed game mechanics (from flags to hostility introduction)

but what does it matter . the Dutch are already wiped off the map.
by a created isolation that cannot be broken.
to expand to the other map elements.

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Thonys said:

its not russian fault

This was just an example. I could just aswell state that sweden is pretty far stretched at the moment, but had we more outposts, the map would be blue with a yellow cross now :)

your arguments sound to me like those of ppl that want to be able to craft everything on their own as a one man company tbh

dont forget that this is an MMO!

Edited by Durin
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Durin said:

This was just an example. I could just aswell state that sweden is pretty far stretched at the moment, but had we more outposts, the map would be blue with a yellow cross now :)

your arguments sound to me like those of ppl that want to be able to craft everything on their own as a one man company tbh

interesting...comment 

tell me....what shall i not forget...

besides, did you not read what you already forgot?

you forgot to ask for likes ...that's what you forgot.

do i need to say anything more.

still just testing the game

after 20 shots one hit  what did you test ?

6407937BD5B4EDFA4E2D44B36243898B1768732B

demasting was done by normal guns (worked better for the MB)

the mortars :the mortars were a mockery

also " forgotten" i guess

Edited by Thonys

4 hours ago, Durin said:

claiming russia is evil and taking over the map....... wants to do exactly the same... lawls. 

yes we know you are giving spain the ports because you cant manage it all. because you see, managing an empire is harder than actually taking it. its tedious, time consuming and not really fun

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

claiming russia is evil and taking over the map....... wants to do exactly the same... lawls. 

if you dont know what an example is, i produced this link for you ;)

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/example

edit:

@Thonys, What does anything in your last post have to do with the topic (didnt understand half of it, can you translate it to english, i mean, the words look fine, only i can not make out the sense behind them. Is there any?)? xD

Edited by Durin
  • Like 1