Game-Labs Forum

Early Access DLC

Now I do understand that we as early access players are suppose to be getting the Pandora ship for free. Which is great. Although I do understand where people are coming from when after three years of playing that the Pandora just feels like a cheap thank you/reward. May I suggest creating an Early Access DLC. This DLC will not hold much except a small amount of reals, small amount of doubloons, and possibly up to level five crafting. Something along those lines. Only people able to get this DLC are Early Access players for free. It would be enough for player to get a slight jump start but not significant one just enough to set up a few ports and form a clan. @admin

• Like 1

Should be something cosmetic IMO, maybe a second rank title "early access tester". Else whats the point of level playground, when new players already will struggle a lot more in the beginning since they got to learn everything from 0.

In general I think a second pure cosmetic title "rank" for achieving different tasks in the game would be nice. I remember in the early days of War Thunder I was thinking "woooooow" when seeing someone with the rank "jet powered" (a rank you got for getting your first jet).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Joernsson said:

Or give us golden masts so every1 knows there comes an Early Access Captain :D

yes 

some redeemable paint like  item

i would appreciate that far more,

there is no competition in combat behavior, so no harm is done...

Edited by Thonys

8 hours ago, Velhelm Von Marrius said:

Now I do understand that we as early access players are suppose to be getting the Pandora ship for free. Which is great. Although I do understand where people are coming from when after three years of playing that the Pandora just feels like a cheap thank you/reward. May I suggest creating an Early Access DLC. This DLC will not hold much except a small amount of reals, small amount of doubloons, and possibly up to level five crafting. Something along those lines. Only people able to get this DLC are Early Access players for free. It would be enough for player to get a slight jump start but not significant one just enough to set up a few ports and form a clan. @admin

😮 'A cheap thank you/reward' ?

Look at this :

8B0FEFC4-1433-4E87-B608-662F7181116E.jpe

Tens of work hours. And a beautiful outcome.

Given as a free redeemable DLC ship to EA testers. 

12 euros x number of EA testers = cheap ??

Come on !

I know lots of players prefer big ships and I for one do like small ones. Thus it is a great gift for me.

But preferring 'a small amount of reals, small amount of doubloons, and possibly up to level five crafting' ?

Come on !!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LeBoiteux said:

😮 'A cheap thank you/reward' ?

Look at this :

8B0FEFC4-1433-4E87-B608-662F7181116E.jpe

Tens of work hours. And a beautiful outcome.

Given as a free redeemable DLC ship to EA testers. 

12 euros x number of EA testers = cheap ??

Come on !

I know lots of players prefer big ships and I for one do like small ones. Thus it is a great gift for me.

But preferring 'a small amount of reals, small amount of doubloons, and possibly up to level five crafting' ?

Come on !!!!

In a way I do. Same can be said of world of tanks that give out free tanks like three times a year for special occasions. Not to mention those tanks are not purchaseable unlike the Pandora will be. 

Yes, we should certainly receive something that will denote our EA tester status. The Pandora should not be purchasable, should not be sellable, maybe capturable.....and I think we should have a special rank we can work toward...maybe only EA testers can achieve Vice Admiral?

I don't think that max rank should be denied to not EA testers. I want this server to come back to 2500 players! ;) 

For me just a special Pennant on the fore mast would be enough. I need no advantage in terms of XP, or unreachable advantages for new users. Our skill, ever gained normally, will be far enough and will give us a top advantage.