Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] France-Spain / Declaration

LADY CASSARD

28 minutes ago, LADY CASSARD said:

Hello,
No problem, it's the game ....
I hope that we will find common ground in some time for peace.
But for now I think it will be hard.
We will talk about it again when we have common interests.
Good luck and good luck

See you tonight.😉

On 8/26/2018 at 5:14 PM, Jorge said:

See you tonight.😉

The same night you lost san jose.

It must be hard for spain fighting in his territory, even in his own homewaters. Not able to do anymore an offensive war, every day fighting in florida and cuba.

How do you expect to win against France? Do you really think France cares about cayo biscayno or bensalem?

We know your weak points and where to strike. You will be defeated as well as russia.

3 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

The same night you lost san jose.

It must be hard for spain fighting in his territory, even in his own homewaters. Not able to do anymore an offensive war, every day fighting in florida and cuba.

How do you expect to win against France? Do you really think France cares about cayo biscayno or bensalem?

We know your weak points and where to strike. You will be defeated as well as russia.

I find your use of "we" interesting

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Weird, I thought you were British? Ah, no. Sorry, I forgot. You are not even in game. 

On 8/30/2018 at 11:48 AM, van Veen said:

Weird, I thought you were British? Ah, no. Sorry, I forgot. You are not even in game. 

Do 7UP still play the game? We haven't heard anything of you in a while, are you very busy with gold farming so you can pay the timers?

Also, where is graffy? We miss his smart posts.

Hmmm or let me guess... Are you packing and moving to another nation?

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Do 7UP still play the game? We haven't heard anything of you in a while, are you very busy with gold farming so you can pay the timers?

Also, where is graffy? We miss his smart posts.

Hmmm or let me guess... Are you packing and moving to another nation?

How could i be bothered to rvr if nowadays even the prussians hide behind a night timer.

11 minutes ago, Barents said:

How could i be bothered to rvr if nowadays even the prussians hide behind a night timer.

That is a lame excuse for not attacking france or prussia. There are several ports with good times or even without timers. 

Have you checked the map? 

The problem is that you don't want to sail to Bahamas, west orleans, guayaguare... You are lazy.

10 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

That is a lame excuse for not attacking france or prussia. There are several ports with good times or even without timers. 

Have you checked the map? 

The problem is that you don't want to sail to Bahamas, west orleans, guayaguare... You are lazy.

they can pay the taxes for their shitty ports themselfes.

16 minutes ago, Barents said:

they can pay the taxes for their shitty ports themselfes.

Shitty ports in your imagination.

Some produce white oak, others are money ports.

Stop hiding behind poor excuses and accept you don't want to fight against an enemy that defeats you everytime you try. 

Spain defeated by France so easily, who would anticipate that? It must be so disappointing for 7UP.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

15 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Stop hiding behind poor excuses and accept you don't want to fight against an enemy that defeats you everytime you try. 

Spain defeated by France so easily, who would anticipate that? It must be so disappointing for 7UP.

Lol

20 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Which money port is without timer? Tell me please.

and while you are at it, please show me where french defeated the spanish. I fail to see that.

35 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Stay calm hombre . Spain is not defeated .

4 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

accept you don't want to fight against an enemy

Fake news.

an enemy that defeats you everytime you try

Fake news.

Spain defeated by France so easily

Fake news.

It must be so disappointing for 7UP.

No. Wrong conclusion due to wrong assumptions. Try again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

When was the last time spain flipped a french port? A week?

Yeah, what about the Pirates? When was the last time they flipped a spanish port? And what about the French? And the Dutchies? And the Swedes? Hell, they are all sooo laaazyyy!!!

You say we are lazy. But you are not even playing the game. So what are you then? 

Pathetic.

Fake news.

Fake news.

Fake news.

No. Wrong conclusion due to wrong assumptions. Try again. 

Try again. 

Edited by van Veen

We're kinda lazy at the moment.  I feel like RVR comes in waves a bit.  Sometimes you feel like doing it for a couple weeks straight....other times it's just REALLY hard to go motivate yourself and others to go sink bots for 2 hours.

I've also been enjoying not going to bed late and actually not feeling like total crap when I gotta get up at 6am.  So there's that...

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, van Veen said:

Yeah, what about the Pirates? When was the last time they flipped a spanish port? And what about the French? And the Dutchies? And the Swedes? Hell, they are all sooo laaazyyy!!!

You say we are lazy. But you are not even playing the game. So what are you then? 

Pathetic.

Try again. 

Stop lying to yourself.