• To support Game-Labs
    • I like to collect
    • Because she is op
    • I love shallow ships
    • She was gifted to me
    • Other reasons
    • I voted "no" because HMS Pickle is to weak
    • I voted "no" because I hate DLCs

Lets assume the HMS Pickle was never a free ship in NA.

Would you buy HMS Pickle dlc? Now you have the chance to buy her for 4.99€/$. Would you do it?

Edited by z4ys

I can't see a reason to buy a 7th rated ship when in the game everything leads you to getting to 6th rates as soon as possible over 7ths

have a 7th rate as a DLC? ok fine, but I don't see it being a successful DLC compared to a 6th or 5th rate.

• Like 1

Buying the Pickle? Given the game now, no. Given the game of the future - or like i present below...maybe. I can absolutely see the majority of ships in this game eventually becoming dlc. At least to the point that the ships that are crafted and have extra slots/trims would become more powerful than the dlc (obviously buffed). You could play the game with dlc at any level, but if you really want a powerful ship, you have to grind/craft in game. I feel like an eventual balance similar to this will occur. This is not a desire, but rather an observation and possible result that includes a balancing theory.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

If only you could get people to sail them instead of 14knt bellonas..

To crush your enemys, to see them driven sunk under you, to hear the lamentations of the nation chats one must meta competitive pro. I totally get that.

But hey, some folk just enjoy the age of sail experience offered by Naval Action :) especially ship models and sailing around, learn them, do stuff, you know, play the game, not game the game :)