Game-Labs Forum

Le Req is changing the game!

3 hours ago, masterANDcommander said:

I still dond understand why Le Req can join shallow water PB. It's way to strong for its BR it outguns every other 6 rate.

3 hours ago, z4ys said:

pickle has 4 guns less as prince on each side.

sure they are outgunned.

Buff pickle 

51 minutes ago, masterANDcommander said:

pickel has not same BR you are not getting my point. 

44 minutes ago, z4ys said:

does br make any difference in ow other than tag?

I was not talking about OW is was talking about shallow water PB did you even read my post till the end ?

Edited by masterANDcommander
  • Like 1

another thing to add, a small fee every time you redeem depending on rate. Let's be real, free ships? Nothing should be free unless it's taken by force in which you earn it through gameplay, not through your wallet.

and before you say dlc ships create more pvp, you're right but on that same front people are not playing specifically because those ships are so spammable. That's whythey're are a plague, because they spread around and make people sick of playing. Can't even have a shallow pb without 3/4 if the ships being DLC. Might as well be selling pvp marks for cash with these things roaming around everywhere.

Sorry for going off but I was really looking forward to this patch being a clean slate for NA, now it seems we're going into this with the same player dividing baggage that ruined the first two major revamps. Though I don't think it's nearly as bad, you gotta give the devs credit, this patch is no joke, there's gonna be tons of new content the coming months, I'm just really REALLY crossing my fingers and hoping that we can get a solution soon, even though we have 2 major patches coming up in as many months, doesn't mean you neglect what's going on now which is many angry players.

1 hour ago, Slim McSauce said:

another thing to add, a small fee every time you redeem depending on rate. Let's be real, free ships? Nothing should be free unless it's taken by force in which you earn it through gameplay, not through your wallet.

and before you say dlc ships create more pvp, you're right but on that same front people are not playing specifically because those ships are so spammable. That's whythey're are a plague, because they spread around and make people sick of playing. Can't even have a shallow pb without 3/4 if the ships being DLC. Might as well be selling pvp marks for cash with these things roaming around everywhere.

Sorry for going off but I was really looking forward to this patch being a clean slate for NA, now it seems we're going into this with the same player dividing baggage that ruined the first two major revamps. Though I don't think it's nearly as bad, you gotta give the devs credit, this patch is no joke, there's gonna be tons of new content the coming months, I'm just really REALLY crossing my fingers and hoping that we can get a solution soon, even though we have 2 major patches coming up in as many months, doesn't mean you neglect what's going on now which is many angry players.

If you think proper cooldown timer will fix spam issue it will make it managable in OW,but PBs will not change what we need is proper Frigate as DLC with good cooldown timer(48h-72h) becouse proper frigate will have performance similar to other frigates ideal one that we already have would be Santa Cecilia, becouse she is 12pd frigate so she is not OP and she has unique look, but she needs small speed buff(0,06kn). That small fee is good idea but it needs too be small like 25k for 5th rate, 20k for 6th rate, 15 for 7th rate. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jodgi said:

Of course not! That's how warthunder/wot/wows and others try to motivate people to buy the same convenience they see others enjoy. No premium content long term players are extremely rare if even one has ever existed.

If OW PvP really is "murdered" by dlc ships I suspect the split between dlc and non-dlc players isn't 50/50.

Maybe dlc ships are a problem on some level? I'm not entirely sure and I definitely don't care as I don't spend even half a calorie worrying about the alleged prime victim: eco.

If ship diversity is the  problem I could fix that by having an imported version of every craftable ship. I'm only half joking. Remember I would play Legends and not OW if given a choice. 

You can't compare lobby games to sand box man. It's like comparing na to gt sport. Simply by doing that shows me you missed the whole point. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

I get it I hate it too but the eco decides what kind of PvP we get. 

100%

My dreams of a proper credible simulation of the life as a captain in the west indies during the grand age of sail...

Credible means to simulate all the risk and all the rewards. But too harsh a world for many if they don't rely on... secondary ways to enhance themselves... *sigh*

As we have great captains that simply want to be armed by the Admiralty and do nothing but fight...

.. why not make it so every reward ( except cargo hold loot ) acquired by combat is taken by the Admiralty ?...

That way the DLC ships couldn't be used as marks factories. And the player acting commander of one of the DLC ships would simply do it for the combat glory. Nothing else.

15 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

I'll tell you the problem about what @admin, @jodgi , yourself and many others think about convenience. Something that is convenient for you is NOT convenient for others. The DLC ships are not convenient for the game. 

It was good they were added in EA. 
2 DLC ships has not yet settled fully indeed. But they will be good for the game if they work and settle.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Sir Hethwill the RedDuke said:

That way the DLC ships couldn't be used as marks factories. And the player acting commander of one of the DLC ships would simply do it for the combat glory. Nothing else.

Then it should be same for crafted ship too DLC ship should be average performer in her class but not excluded from stuff compared to crafted ones

• Like 1

She is awarded as it is now as reward from Epic Events and other similar content. She could, indeed,  be also a reward for future Tournament cycles ? That would be great !

As DLC...? No. I vehemently disagree.

Bring the USS Constitution 2018.

Just now, Sir Hethwill the RedDuke said:

She is awarded as it is now as reward from Epic Events and other similar content. She could, indeed,  be also a reward for future Tournament cycles ? That would be great !

As DLC...? No. I vehemently disagree.

Bring the USS Constitution 2018.

wait you want new Constitution as DLC i belive Connie will sell more but in other hand she is 4th rate super frigate and she would eat more hate than Santa?

21 hours ago, jodgi said:

While I'm more than fine with average performing imported ships, I'm also a little worried how the OW would change with a massive 3rd/Pavel spam. I'm not saying it would ruin everything, just a tad worried.

If we got a "middle of the road" 12lbs imported frigate I could see that partly "fixing" the negative perception of the herc spam; At the very least by diverting some attention.

Even if I'm a drooling fanboi, I'd think long and hard before spending cash on something with a silly once-per-week value. 

Even if you see a 3rd rate or Pavel spam in OW, there are ships, which can easily fight both of them. Easy to craft or buy for PVP marks. And nothing can fight Requin now at the moment.

Huge difference.

A fine "tester" you are. Totally biased.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Hethwill the RedDuke said:

Santa Cecilia is already in game. 

I know i have her, but USS Constitution is also in game im just saying ship like Santa would be ideal as DLC frigate she is average performer in her class with unique look

Edited by Lovec1990

15 hours ago, Crow said:

Requin has 250 crew without mods.

Cannot do 15kn without mods.

List real facts not fake exaggeration.

"Real facts" which are only accepted by you. Put the same mods on any other 6th rate, and tell me which ship has the same performance.

2 minutes ago, Sir Hethwill the RedDuke said:

Santa Cecilia is already in game. 

Aren’t the Herc and Requin on those loot tables now to according to @admin there would be in game ways to get DLC too.  

Epics loot is a joke.  I get the 9 chest but one Epic chest to split between 6 players and out of a dozen or so times we got one rare ship the Rattlesnake.  Every one that finishes them should get the epic chest as a redeemable reward per player involved.  Specially if they lost a ship or two that could of been worth more than what you get out of some of the chest.

• Like 1