Game-Labs Forum

pls change timers

ScipioTortuga

The devs need to develop a sustainable method of maintaining RvR. Self policing doesn't work.

People whining about GB ports (RSC ports) are the same people (the exception being the Swedes) that get there arses handed to them on a regular basis and think that whining on the forums will make them look tough.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

so much pve to flip back and forth from timezones

only if you want to attack which you have to do anyway .... as long as you dont lose ports you want there is no change

if you want to prevent people attacking your ports dont change anything ..set your port timers to when you believe you cant be attacked ....so what are you arguing about again

32 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Most of the folks on here are. There are countless ports at all hours of the day. Shallow, 4th, 1st etc... They are free to attack any of them whenever they like but for some reason, in a sailing game, they complain about sailing.

As I've said numerous times before, it's not my problem.

That isnt an excuse to deny fights for ports. If you cant defend them make them neutral. And we arent complaining on sailing, if you change the timers I will sail the entire map for you if needed.

Edited by ScipioTortuga

9 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

The primary shallow region is the Bahamas and throughout NA history has been a great battle ground. It is no longer

Cry me a river. Go to Isla De Pinos.

1 minute ago, ScipioTortuga said:

And so? Still no excuse to deny fights for the entire server.

I'm not denying a fight. I'm setting a timer which is convenient for me.

He who pays the piper chooses the tune and I pay for the ports so I choose when the timers are.

2 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Cry me a river. Go to Isla De Pinos.

I'm not denying a fight. I'm setting a timer which is convenient for me.

He who pays the piper chooses the tune and I pay for the ports so I choose when the timers are.

yes but when we put our ports in the gulf to night timers its suddenly not fair play

7 hours ago, admin said:

we plan to give ability to change enemy timer using a resource bought for pvp marks.
Enemy can of course counter it by counter supplies. 

Let the gold, marks and spice flow.

So now we're getting back to nightflipping?? Yeah because that worked out real well back when they were killing the EU server.

1 minute ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

hGl5eda.jpg

1 attack and timer get instantly moved to a timezone where its safe.

The clan who owns the port is EU based btw

Just boring

well apperantly clanleaders can just decide now what timer they want on their ports even though the server wont like it according to @Gregory Rainsborough. so why cant we?

16 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

And so? Still no excuse to deny fights for the entire server.

What is the excuse for EDR and CBC to set their times to 0300-0600? Just look over your shoulder and you can find many shallow ports elsewhere.

Do you want shallow fights or do you want shallow fights against Brits?

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

well apperantly clanleaders can just decide now what timer they want on their ports even though the server wont like it according to @Gregory Rainsborough. so why cant we?

Doing something bad because someone else does it is no excuse.

Clans who do that should auto disband and the clanleader should be moved to PvE server.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Batman said:

What is the excuse for EDR and CBC to set their times to 0300-0600? Just look over your shoulder and you can find many shallow ports elsewhere.

Do you want shallow fights or do you want shallow fights against Brits?

We actually have Americans to defend it? And look again YOU have the most ports in the Bahamas with those timers and we arent the only one who want to attack your ports. 

29 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

We actually have Americans to defend it? And look again YOU have the most ports in the Bahamas with those timers and we arent the only one who want to attack your ports. 

and we have players to defend bahamas at 1100- 1400  so your point is ?

6 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

What gives you the impression that we're a 'purely EU comprised fleet'? Most of us are sure but we have New Zealanders, Americans and South Americans in the clan.

While i honestly do not care about Ports that much and timers with that reason does that not mean you can have varied times? so some 11-14 and others in various other timezones? Surely that would be better for your Multi-Timezoned Clan?

Having them all at 11-14 Screams to me "we don't want to be attacked at all" and are doing it on purpose. 

but like i said i honestly do not care what timers you have just pointing out what you said :D and how it would make more sense to have varied timers.

Ofcourse it not just you.... other nations are putting... interesting timers

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 2