Game-Labs Forum

pls change timers

ScipioTortuga

2 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Brits please change timers in Bahamas, we want shallow fights.

1400-1700 or later is okay for us

pretty please

we plan to give ability to change enemy timer using a resource bought for pvp marks.
Enemy can of course counter it by counter supplies. 

Let the gold, marks and spice flow.

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, admin said:

we plan to give ability to change enemy timer using a resource bought for pvp marks.

This will just result in both sides wasting resources, which is great for balancing the economy. It will not however change timers untill one side goes broke.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RKY said:

all depends on how it is implemented like if enemy has to react within 20 min or smthg

That or 2 forced windows (2 different times in noon/evening for the two most popular timezones) to prevent dodging or ppl holding onto ports that they can't defend and are thus killing content for the rest.

Edited by Lord Bomgordel
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, admin said:

It will like war supplies. And where war supplies now

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, admin said:

Please keep in mind that this in worst case leads to less pvp to save ports. I would suggest combat marks. 

There are ELEVEN nations present on the map. Go pick a target that maybe is not Brits ;)? I think Swedes, Pirates and Prussians also have shallow ports in the Bahamas.

I think being able to change enemy timer is a terrible idea. Why bother with timers after all if the enemy can just yolo into your port, drop a supply bomb and thats its (We had this already in the past, remember)

Edited by Batman
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Batman said:

There are ELEVEN nations present on the map. Go pick a target that maybe is not Brits ;)? I think Swedes, Pirates and Prussians also have shallow ports in the Bahamas.

^That right there.

The French, Pirates and Prussians want shallow port battles? Attack Nassau, Deadmans Cay, Bimini etc...