Game-Labs Forum

Polish Faction Drama

Bart Smith

As far i heard Commonwealth of Poland is in process of significant changes after few turncoats placed whole nation in unexpected and hard situation leaving port who they take with help of PFK. In the end british fleet took over port just outside our capital port. Shame on them - after nation meeting most (almost all) captains denunciate those kind of treachery and call them formally - a traitors of Poland. Backstabbing was done by few high ranks captains in nation who were responsible for commanding. Place own weal over a nation one - behavior we will be not tolerate at all. Some PFK captains reported they were not treated with full respect just because they lack of skill. Some shipbuilding materials are vanished form PFK clan warehouse as well but nobody was caught - leadership have some trace but no proof.  Some sources saying that whole action was planned few weeks before as revenge on PFK and their leadership or lack of it. Theis have to be announced to whole Naval Action community as a admonishment.

PFK is under new leadership now - and will be stronger without "rotten apples" inside

From now i passing message to all who want join our nation:

Do it only if you are 100% sure and consider yourself as a honest, dedicated and honourable man. Otherwise there is no place for you inside Commonwealth of Poland.

United We Stand!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bart Smith said:

As far i heard Commonwealth of Poland is in process of significant changes after few turncoats placed whole nation in unexpected and hard situation leaving port who they take with help of PFK. In the end british fleet took over port just outside our capital port. Shame on them - after nation meeting most (almost all) captains denunciate those kind of treachery and call them formally - a traitors of Poland. Backstabbing was done by few high ranks captains in nation who were responsible for commanding. Place own weal over a nation one - behavior we will be not tolerate at all. Some PFK captains reported they were not treated with full respect just because they lack of skill. Some shipbuilding materials are vanished form PFK clan warehouse as well but nobody was caught - leadership have some trace but no proof.  Some sources saying that whole action was planned few weeks before as revenge on PFK and their leadership or lack of it. Theis have to be announced to whole Naval Action community as a admonishment.

PFK is under new leadership now - and will be stronger without "rotten apples" inside

Do it only if you are 100% sure and consider yourself as a honest, dedicated and honourable man. Otherwise there is no place for you inside Commonwealth of Poland.

United We Stand!

I was not going to comment it publicly but being accused of planning treachery few weeks in advance I have to react. I didn't want to discuss it in broader forums but if this is what you want @Bart Smith that is absolutely fine with me. Below I am only going to comment my point of view and no one else so let's stick to that:

Situation in PFK before Union clan was formed to increase quantity of English speaking players:

** very stagnant, nothing is going on, we had to push and pull people to really do anything. People are care bearing around Les Cayes. To plan any RVR or PvP vision of the clan leaders was - send message, an e-mail with preferably 2 weeks’ notice, we were told to put in messages on the TS which really turned against us as a guest of one of our admirals was passing information about our actions to GB nation.

Despite of giving a few days’ notice, only minority was showing up, with other people doing PvE missions, example would be Great Corn outpost, where we had an announcement on the TS for at least a week and probably 5 people created outpost there. When we announced hostility feedback from people was – I don’t have outpost/repairs or any other reason to not to participate.

When offered training and different content majority of people ignored it without any willingness to participate (I am not saying everyone - probably from the 150 people in PFK only 3-5 was really interested). Out of 3 clan leaders only one interested in any activities.

Port battles – people not following simple orders which was causing frustration and not their skills and then arguing after sinking that they were right.

Getting anything from this clan became impossible. I was asked to organize some teak from my Swedish contacts. I arranged everything, my contact was ready next day although he had to wait 1.5 weeks for PFK, to get our goods to agreed port, despite of me asking for it probably around 5 times. Deal was done only thanks to 3 captains that borrowed me their goods for trade to happen.

I can point situations like above probably 10 if not more. There is no organization, clan leaders are not interested at all, sometimes showing up once a week.

Union Clan was formed - I was already called a traitor (which I ignored) and attitude of people changed completely despite of all of the hard work I've put into this clan in last 6 months. That is fine I accept it, it was not enough.

- Note on Saint Louis, this was taken from Dutch only due to my diplomatic negotiations with Dutch. If I remember correct 3-4 people from PFK helped us doing hostility missions vs AI??? Probably majority of people participating in this event was outside of PFK (Union / Host / SCAR / Tribe). We flipped port with 8-10 people together.

Until this moment everything was fine and I completely ignored any personal comments directed towards my person. Goal is great let’s keep working for nation.

After that few (biggest care bears and PvP mark farmers**** – I will get back to it later on) PFK members started to question why UNION is taking Saint Louis and situation only got worse probably due to 3-5 individuals which I am not going to name here. I was not really interested in their opinion as what I was doing was for benefit of the nation and not benefit of PFK especially individuals mentioned in my previous sentence. 

After that we decided to flip Prinzapolka for PFK, where for 12 people only 2 PFK players turned up (4 signed up for PB in total, 1 didn't turn up at all, another one didn't have any ships available ??? Really ?). When we asked for reason, PFK members refused help as they were advised that this port will be UNION's port - which was not true. No idea who was spreading this fake information ? Clan Leaders ? Mentioned above 3-5 players ? No idea.

This made everyone upset including HOST clan. This was first time I started really considering changing nation. When issue was raised and we mentioned it to one of the PFK clan leaders, we’ve been completely ignored and note was made that we pick up on PFK or something like that.

Next day I jumped out from Saint Louis to help one of the new players as he was tagged by 2 WO members. We chased them away, I switched ships to something heavier. Outside was 7 PFK players, so I tagged 2 French guys – no one from PFK joined leaving me alone in 2v1.

When I asked for a reason I was told people were sailing on PvE ships (which didn’t stop them from joining other battles against WO players just few secs before).

This was moment when I decided to move to nation where I will be able to count on other people that won’t leave you alone despite of you helping them. As I was already treated as a traitor as I left PFK to build something within a nation this made no difference to me.

About leaving Commonwealth.

Situation around Prinzapolka and PvP did happen during weekend. Information about me switching nations became public on Tuesday/Wednesday. On Friday evening I informed one of the clan leaders and probably around 10 members that been at the same time on the channel that I am leaving and I will disband UNION clan and informed all of this people that they have to be ready to capture Saint Louis. Around 3 hours later, I joined channel and I said that I am disbanding clan at this moment and wanted to confirm if this port will become neutral straight away or next day after maintenance. After maintenance was the answer. At the time when I’ve done it 10 PFK members was on the TS channel including one of the clan leaders giving in my opinion enough time to raise hostility, unless another 2 weeks e-mail notice was needed as 16 hours is not enough.

I was also accused of few other things (including convincing people to switch nation with me and few other things), although I will keep ignoring them until someone will try to accuse me of something else.

**** I will let you deal with it yourself as clan leaders and officers are aware of who is farming PvP marks. You made a statement on this forums that this kind of practices are not allowed within PFK after Queen007 being caught on it. This would include a case of one of the clan leaders that is dueling another polish player from GB nation.

I was hoping @Bart Smith  that you are going to take it like a man and agree to a fact that all of us failed (including myself) from beginning with goals and ambitions that we had, knowing what playerbase we have. Although you prefer to blame others for mistakes, because this is convenient.

Also this was your choice to put such a false statements in public forums, without even asking myself for a reason of "turncoating".

Cr33D

Edited by Cr33D
  • Like 6

42 minutes ago, Cr33D said:

I was not going to comment it publicly but being accused of planning treachery few weeks in advance I have to react. I didn't want to discuss it in broader forums but if this is what you want @Bart Smith that is absolutely fine with me. Below I am only going to comment my point of view and no one else so let's stick to that:

Situation in PFK before Union clan was formed to increase quantity of English speaking players:

** very stagnant, nothing is going on, we had to push and pull people to really do anything. People are care bearing around Les Cayes. To plan any RVR or PvP vision of the clan leaders was - send message, an e-mail with preferably 2 weeks’ notice, we were told to put in messages on the TS which really turned against us as a guest of one of our admirals was passing information about our actions to GB nation.

Despite of giving a few days’ notice, only minority was showing up, with other people doing PvE missions, example would be Great Corn outpost, where we had an announcement on the TS for at least a week and probably 5 people created outpost there. When we announced hostility feedback from people was – I don’t have outpost/repairs or any other reason to not to participate.

When offered training and different content majority of people ignored it without any willingness to participate (I am not saying everyone - probably from the 150 people in PFK only 3-5 was really interested). Out of 3 clan leaders only one interested in any activities.

Port battles – people not following simple orders which was causing frustration and not their skills and then arguing after sinking that they were right.

Getting anything from this clan became impossible. I was asked to organize some teak from my Swedish contacts. I arranged everything, my contact was ready next day although he had to wait 1.5 weeks for PFK, to get our goods to agreed port, despite of me asking for it probably around 5 times. Deal was done only thanks to 3 captains that borrowed me their goods for trade to happen.

I can point situations like above probably 10 if not more. There is no organization, clan leaders are not interested at all, sometimes showing up once a week.

Union Clan was formed - I was already called a traitor (which I ignored) and attitude of people changed completely despite of all of the hard work I've put into this clan in last 6 months. That is fine I accept it, it was not enough.

- Note on Saint Louis, this was taken from Dutch only due to my diplomatic negotiations with Dutch. If I remember correct 3-4 people from PFK helped us doing hostility missions vs AI??? Probably majority of people participating in this event was outside of PFK (Union / Host / SCAR / Tribe). We flipped port with 8-10 people together.

Until this moment everything was fine and I completely ignored any personal comments directed towards my person. Goal is great let’s keep working for nation.

After that few (biggest care bears and PvP mark farmers**** – I will get back to it later on) PFK members started to question why UNION is taking Saint Louis and situation only got worse probably due to 3-5 individuals which I am not going to name here. I was not really interested in their opinion as what I was doing was for benefit of the nation and not benefit of PFK especially individuals mentioned in my previous sentence. 

After that we decided to flip Prinzapolka for PFK, where for 12 people only 2 PFK players turned up (4 signed up for PB in total, 1 didn't turn up at all, another one didn't have any ships available ??? Really ?). When we asked for reason, PFK members refused help as they were advised that this port will be UNION's port - which was not true. No idea who was spreading this fake information ? Clan Leaders ? Mentioned above 3-5 players ? No idea.

This made everyone upset including HOST clan. This was first time I started really considering changing nation. When issue was raised and we mentioned it to one of the PFK clan leaders, we’ve been completely ignored and note was made that we pick up on PFK or something like that.

Next day I jumped out from Saint Louis to help one of the new players as he was tagged by 2 WO members. We chased them away, I switched ships to something heavier. Outside was 7 PFK players, so I tagged 2 French guys – no one from PFK joined leaving me alone in 2v1.

When I asked for a reason I was told people were sailing on PvE ships (which didn’t stop them from joining other battles against WO players just few secs before).

This was moment when I decided to move to nation where I will be able to count on other people that won’t leave you alone despite of you helping them. As I was already treated as a traitor as I left PFK to build something within a nation this made no difference to me.

About leaving Commonwealth.

Situation around Prinzapolka and PvP did happen during weekend. Information about me switching nations became public on Tuesday/Wednesday. On Friday evening I informed one of the clan leaders and probably around 10 members that been at the same time on the channel that I am leaving and I will disband UNION clan and informed all of this people that they have to be ready to capture Saint Louis. Around 3 hours later, I joined channel and I said that I am disbanding clan at this moment and wanted to confirm if this port will become neutral straight away or next day after maintenance. After maintenance was the answer. At the time when I’ve done it 10 PFK members was on the TS channel including one of the clan leaders giving in my opinion enough time to raise hostility, unless another 2 weeks e-mail notice was needed as 16 hours is not enough.

I was also accused of few other things (including convincing people to switch nation with me and few other things), although I will keep ignoring them until someone will try to accuse me of something else.

**** I will let you deal with it yourself as clan leaders and officers are aware of who is farming PvP marks. You made a statement on this forums that this kind of practices are not allowed within PFK after Queen007 being caught on it. This would include a case of one of the clan leaders that is dueling another polish player from GB nation.

I was hoping @Bart Smith that you are going to take it like a man and agree to a fact that all of us failed (including myself) from beginning with goals and ambitions that we had, knowing what playerbase we have. Although you prefer to blame others for mistakes, because this is convenient.

Also this was your choice to put such a false statements in public forums, without even asking myself for a reason of "turncoating".

Cr33D

I can vouch for pretty much everything that Cr33D states. Do I agree with the manner they left Saint-Louis? No, but I cannot blame them. You also been getting reports from me reflecting and also pointing out reports of PvP Farming within PFK. There also needs to be a disconnect with Great Britain so that information is no longer leaked. A purging of the house is required if Poland wishes to attract more individuals. Otherwise, I do not know if I am willing to continue in such an adventure when I am battling at times my own faction.

• Like 3

I think there was other way out from the situation that took place inside PFK. Maybe some kind of big reorganization, including removing players that were/are taking very much from clan, but giving nothing from theirselves (my english is not perfect, but I hope that you know what I am trying to say).

I'm respecing you Creed (alike as Vasco) for all things you have done for PFK (and things that you taught me), but there is one thing that I found unpleasant. I thing saying that whole clan is bad, unhelpful etc. - it is not fair. Of course - I'm not saying that everyone is perfect, but there are some Captains that you could rely on. There were some players who were always ready to help - despite the fact that they are mostly fresh players who were sunk in 80% of PVP battles - we tried.

Unfortunately bad things happened and we cannot turn back time, but I think there was a better way to deal with problems.

In spite of all what happened, we need to respect each other. Thank you for your service that you made for PFK Cr33d.

Nsz7cvU.jpg

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

I can vouch for pretty much everything that Cr33D states. Do I agree with the manner they left Saint-Louis? No, but I cannot blame them. You also been getting reports from me reflecting and also pointing out reports of PvP Farming within PFK. There also needs to be a disconnect with Great Britain so that information is no longer leaked. A purging of the house is required if Poland wishes to attract more individuals. Otherwise, I do not know if I am willing to continue in such an adventure when I am battling at times my own faction.

16 minutes ago, Parchin said:

I think there was other way out from the situation that took place inside PFK. Maybe some kind of big reorganization, including removing players that were/are taking very much from clan, but giving nothing from theirselves (my english is not perfect, but I hope that you know what I am trying to say).

I'm respecing you Creed (alike as Vasco) for all things you have done for PFK (and things that you taught me), but there is one thing that I found unpleasant. I thing saying that whole clan is bad, unhelpful etc. - it is not fair. Of course - I'm not saying that everyone is perfect, but there are some Captains that you could rely on. There were some players who were always ready to help - despite the fact that they are mostly fresh players who were sunk in 80% of PVP battles - we tried.

Unfortunately bad things happened and we cannot turn back time, but I think there was a better way to deal with problems.

In spite of all what happened, we need to respect each other. Thank you for your service that you made for PFK Cr33d.

Nsz7cvU.jpg

Davos, 

Thank you and I agree with what you said. I am aware of who is PvP mark farming, but I want to leave it for Clan Leaders to deal with due to @Bart Smith statement made when Queen007 was caught. Preferably I would like to see a list of people that they removed from the clan. Rules are rules. 

I was questioning what they are doing for quite a while and I lost all of my willingness to keep doing it. 

Parchin,

I agree this could have been resolved differently, although hearing that I am a traitor, "szmalcownik", " and all kind of other things it takes your engagement away and you ask yourself a question: "Why the hell do I keep doing it". Situation with Saint Louis only proved that leadership of PFK is incapable of arranging 4 people action to grind hostility on the port next to their capital. 

I also agree with you that not all PFK people are bad and mostly I feel heartbroken that I had to leave commonwealth as I really enjoyed playing with several of you guys and you are definitely one of them. I mentioned number of times in my previous post: "minority", "3-5 people" where you are definitely part of this minority and last thing I wanted is that people like you will take my post in the way that I meant whole clan was bad as this is not true ! My apologies if this is what you understood from my post, this was not my intention. 

I can try to name all of the people that tried to make a difference but I don't want to miss anyone. You all, same as myself, know the best, is there anything you could do differently and do you fit into my previous post. Please take it that way. I didn't mention any names purposely. 

I tried to did it on the teamspeak before I left nation, but in some cases I was ignored:

"Thank you to everyone that found a little bit of enjoyment while playing with me and thank you to everyone that wanted to make a difference"

I am trying to make it as generic as possible due to my above statement of not listing any names

Cr33D

• Like 1

If I may... just to clear one thing up with lost in translation, "szmalcownik" means smuggler.

the word "traitor" has several words with enhanced meaning depicting the type... zdrajca (turncoat, traitor, deserter), wiarołomca (traitor), sprzedawczyk (rat, traitor, betrayer)

to @Queen007.. nie bądź dupa, it not only hurts your clanmates but also the game.-_-

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

If I may... just to clear one thing up with lost in translation, "szmalcownik" means smuggler.

the word "traitor" has several words with enhanced meaning depicting the type... zdrajca (turncoat, traitor, deserter), wiarołomca (traitor), sprzedawczyk (rat, traitor, betrayer)

to @Queen007.. nie bądź dupa, it not only hurts your clanmates but also the game.-_-

Sorry I can't agree on your translation of "szmalcownik", please look below as it explains it briefly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szmalcownik

Especially with us moving to Prussian nation above translation makes more sense ?

btw. I have no idea who you are :D

btw.2 Above posts had nothing to do with @Queen007, I wanted only to bring up @Bart Smith statement that he made in regards of PvP marks farming. 

Edited by Cr33D
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bart Smith said:

United We Stand!

I take into consideration that this might be a post written with an intention to troll, as I heard rumors that @Bart Smith plans to leave PFK and Commonwealth. This may be his revenge on PFK. In this case I expect a clarification from PFK leadership, as Bart's statements are not true. In case of a lack of apology, I will accept this message as an official statement of PFK, and I'll take actions.

I feel I have to answer accusations regardless. 

• As Cr33D explained, our leaving of Saint Louis was being announced with a few days of advance to multiple people. (we made an announcement on Tuesday, publicly announced this on forum on Wednesday, on Friday on TS, and left on Friday evening) Commonwealth should have enough time to plan their actions. Inability to do so comes from lack of organization or lack of information flow inside PFK.
  • we avoided pulling people out of PFK, even though we could probably take many. If me or Cr33D didn't speak with you about joining Prussia, don't consider this as us not wanting to sail with you. We did it out of respect to Commonwealth (not only PFK). People who left with us did this on their own, discussing with Prussian leadership, not us
  • we didn't have access to clan warehouse, being in a separate clan. It's hard to steal anything this way (although knowing @Cr33D, he might... he's a capable fellow :P )
  • I never claimed that whole PFK is bad. On numerous occasions I mentioned there are people with whom I liked to sail, and who contributed to the nation. I don't want to name you, I hope you know whom I mean though. Parchin, I consider you as one of such people - you contributed when you could, and you were reliable when you did. If there were no people like this in PFK, I wouldn't be there in the first place. When leaving, I offered everyone to add me as a friend, which many of you did.

Even in Prussia I tried to support Commonwealth, like before. As people involved in diplomacy know, we still do provide support when needed.

Davos, thank you for clearing things out on your end, I respect it. I consider you as a leader of Commonwealth right now, due to an amount of effort you put into leading diplomacy and organizing people.

Should Bart's statement not be corrected by PFK leadership in 2 days, I will consider PFK hostile and we'll take action against PFK (not against Commonwealth).

Edited by vazco
  • Like 3

Well, I just pissed off. I thought that the whole affair is closed, but Bart, the king of hypocrisy, wants to continue it.

I would be able to understand if this post was written by a crystal-clear person who has always been faithful to PFK. But no, Bart wrote it, a person who has already changed the nation several times from different, ehm, reasons.
A person who has the courage to call us traitors, is the biggest traitor in PFK from long time.

Bart, now to you. You went to Poland for a holiday and you were not in a clan, so u don't know what was happening, so you have no right to speak about it, it's probably clear. And after we left, you wrote that you are leaving  PFK for "different" reasons, so you are also a traitor? Right?
And as for the alleged stealing teak from the warehouse. PFK's teak is the last thing that i want, really xD
PS. But i can sell you some,  Because you do not know what you have in warehouse and what you do not.

8rLQTq9.png

With best regards,  thinking player with the brain.

@vazco - Hope you fulfill your ambitions under prussian flag captain.I left PFK and passed leadership to somebody else and there are few new officers promoted as far i know. But in case you try attack Commonwealth you just proof whole community that you are nothing else like turncoat. We will be here, no matter who will treat us - you should remember this joining Commonwealth - if we lose all ports we will still stand and rebuild from free port. Same time few potential allies show up on horizon so i recommend step back with your personal vendetta and stop treat PFK to avoid involve your new nation into big problems.

@Cr33D - you and @vazco have no access to clan warehouse from day you formed UNION. Before both of you have full access to all goods there. Mario trust @Wojtek after you formed own clan and grant him access to clan warehouse. Facts are - @Wojtek is with you guys now and our clan warehouse was robbed from materials for aprox. 6 first rates and at least 6 million in cash. Not a big deal - PFK were in worst situations before and they can handle it i bet.

From wider perspective: you both knows we struggle with people as a nation but still choose own interest over national one by changing nation. Reasons are less matter but acting against old nation and some friends you claim to have here will be remembered in a Naval Action small community forever.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

@vazco - Hope you fulfill your ambitions under prussian flag captain.I left PFK and passed leadership to somebody else and there are few new officers promoted as far i know. But in case you try attack Commonwealth you just proof whole community that you are nothing else like turncoat. We will be here, no matter who will treat us - you should remember this joining Commonwealth - if we lose all ports we will still stand and rebuild from free port. Same time few potential allies show up on horizon so i recommend step back with your personal vendetta and stop treat PFK to avoid involve your new nation into big problems.

@Cr33D - you and @vazco have no access to clan warehouse from day you formed UNION. Before both of you have full access to all goods there. Mario trust @Wojtek after you formed own clan and grant him access to clan warehouse. Facts are - @Wojtek is with you guys now and our clan warehouse was robbed from materials for aprox. 6 first rates and at least 6 million in cash. Not a big deal - PFK were in worst situations before and they can handle it i bet.

From wider perspective: you both knows we struggle with people as a nation but still choose own interest over national one by changing nation. Reasons are less matter but acting against old nation and some friends you claim to have here will be remembered in a Naval Action small community forever.

Am I reading it right that right now you are accusing us for convincing @Wojtek to leave commonwealth and steal materials from PFK for our benefit ?

Edited by Cr33D

1 minute ago, Bart Smith said:

@vazco@Cr33D@vazco@Wojtek after you formed own clan and grant him access to clan warehouse. Facts are - @Wojtek is with you guys now and our clan warehouse was robbed from materials for aprox. 6 first rates and at least 6 million in cash. Not a big deal - PFK were in worst situations before and they can handle it i bet.

You must be mocking yourself. When you were in PL. i was making ships for PFK and I know how no one else, how much material was there, and the material was so much that I had to take labor from the guys to click two Endymons for Condziu.
I did not think you could descend to such baseless and groundless accusations.

not to mention that you do not have   ANY evidence for it

Bart, you've just lost all respect you've earned in my eyes. You're just a bitter quitter, leaving your clan and accusing others to do so. You're probably trolling, without respect for the well-being of the Commonwealth. Since you're not officially in PFK, your statement is irrelevant. It's important for everyone else to know that you were not playing the game when we left and that you have no valid knowledge on recent events.

I'm still waiting for a clarification statement from PFK.

ps. As I mentioned, any actions that I would take would be against PFK, not against the Commonwealth. I don't have any quarrel with Davos, whom I recognize as a leader of Commonwealth. I also don't have any quarrel with PFK as of yet, unless they confirm Bart's statement. Currently I only have a quarrel with @Bart Smith

@Wojtek @Cr33D let's wait with replying until we hear an official statement from PFK

@Bart Smith

Okay, now officially, Bart.
Immediately I will do the theme in Tribunal and ask the developers to check the alleged theft, let them x-ray me, cr33d, and vazco.
If it is confirmed that we did not take anything, you will officially apologize to us, okay?
Please, write a list of allegedly stolen items, the case will be investigated.

Just now, Wojtek said:

@Bart Smith

Immediately I will do the theme in Tribunal and ask the developers to check the alleged theft, let them x-ray me, cr33d, and vazco.
If it is confirmed that we did not take anything, you will officially apologize to us, okay?

keep-calm-and-don-t-feed-the-troll-22.pn

6 minutes ago, vazco said:

Bart, you've just lost all respect you've earned in my eyes. You're just a bitter quitter, leaving your clan and accusing others to do so. You're probably trolling, without respect for the well-being of the Commonwealth. Since you're not officially in PFK, your statement is irrelevant. It's important for everyone else to know that you were not playing the game when we left and that you have no valid knowledge on recent events.

I'm still waiting for a clarification statement from PFK.

ps. As I mentioned, any actions that I would take would be against PFK, not against the Commonwealth. I don't have any quarrel with Davos, whom I recognize as a leader of Commonwealth. I also don't have any quarrel with PFK as of yet, unless they confirm Bart's statement. Currently I only have a quarrel with @Bart Smith

@Wojtek @Cr33D let's wait with replying until we hear an official statement from PFK

Why you even dare talk about respect after what you done - left struggling nation for own profits. Maybe you right on one - im bitter but all should know the reason.

Since early 2014 i was lobbing as a moderator for add our nation. Never wanted really be a nation leader - this came natural since i was founder of PFK. You should know that we were backstabbed few times in our short Naval Action history as a clan. But now you backstabbed not me, PFK but whole nation. You brought this into new level. 

But i can assure you i`m not quitter. My statement is from now only my statement not PFK. 

One more question? : If you know that i was off - why you can`t wait until my back and we can talk and sorted out things like we done with your departure when you form own clan? This pissing me off mostly. Left for two weeks and all falling down. Over.

6 minutes ago, Wojtek said:

@Bart Smith

Don`t be a fool Wojtek. All know this is impossible to check - there is no warehouse log. At least not for clan leaders.

2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Developers have the logs and they can investigate the case, don't worry. They did that already in past. You said A, now say B. 

I`m not worry at all i didn`t took anything - if that true person who took need start to worry. 

1 minute ago, Bart Smith said:

One more question? : If you know that i was off - why you can`t wait until my back and we can talk and sorted out things like we done with your departure when you form own clan? This pissing me off mostly. Left for two weeks and all falling down. Over.

I think you should try to discuss with me, @Cr33D and @Wojtek first before publicly throwing such harsh accusations as you did. You have no information on recent events. Discussing them with you wouldn't change our decision, as our arguments weren't related with you. We discussed with an official clan leader @Jan Marten. That's enough.

If it's a crime to put an effort into nation building, and then based on various factors decide to not to do so any more, I'm guilty :) Just like you, and a few other people.

To clarify - I still need an official statement from PFK, as I'm not sure about their stance on this. @Jan Marten, or an official representative of PFK, please comment.

Just now, Bart Smith said:

I`m not worry at all i didn`t take anything - if that true person who took need start to worry.

You did not answered the question.
Either you apologize for the accusation now, or I'm going to do the tribunal topic and u will apologize to me officially, I will not let you humiliate me Bart.
You have fifteen minutes. jokes are over bart

@Bart Smith I think your suspicions about @Wojtek bring a thief are totally wrong. As PFK sailor I was witness that he was helper of PFK - he was building ships.

@vazco / @Cr33D I was talking with PFK trustworthy sailor about 2 days ago and he said that Mario is new leader of PFK. I think you should talk with him. After all @Bart Smith created his own clan so I think that exchange of words is his personal thoughts.

• Like 1

Great idea Wojtek! - go and make tribunal at least we will know the truth after. After i came the day you left clan first question from Slawek was: that i got materials on me because there not many of them left in warehouse. I Check them and yes - there was not many left in it. That point me on yours recent extraordinary will for premit to build ships (prolly at this point you knew it that you changing nation) Remember when i asked you whats going on when you hang out with Vasco on ts recently - your answer was: nothing we doing pvp only. You done what you done. This topic about missing mats and gold i assuming as a closed. I got only hope the ships you build from it will be serving you long time.

Well few words about Vasco and Cr33D and constant moaning that we are only pve carebears without any skill and doing only PvE.
Lucky after your departure some PFK members start telling why they don`t want sailing with you guys to pvp. To take somebody for pvp they need to be teach basic skills. After few defats they were blamed for lack of skill - thats why Fang left for example. We noticed few of PFK members are more active and more happy now after your departure. Vasco - you never been a commander they want look like. Nothing more to add for now - as you know im quite busy speed up our economy but if anybody really want to know what exactly happend at Prinzapolka (we never wanted this port as a PFK but you gather people and decide to attack brits so they revenge and destroy us on Haiti in results - this plan failed as well)

Anyone want more info please join our TS and our members will tell you the truth.

Edited by mario
  • Like 1