Game-Labs Forum

Little things you'd like to see

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Visible flags in Open world for example would be nice. Would be  a nice little touch.
Not just in a battle.
Crew doing something while in open seas..Cleaning and talking,walking around,or doing something with the cannons and ropes.
This should be an option,maybe some people would like it,some would not.
Camera angles.

20200905142822_1.jpg

Edited by Krisztiano Vespuci

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2018 at 2:14 PM, Ace 117 said:

Open World Flags, a case that I have made in the past that I think is something we all really want still

@admin

With the upcoming introduction of new flags being added to the game I really think that Open World/Water flags should be a thing, I have read and been told that it's a performance issue. Well why not just make it a check box in the graphics settings? I know that a majority of us should be able to run it without much of a issue. The flags add a really nice nautical feel to the game. I would love to have the pennants too but starting with the flags would be a nice step forward.

@admin

Also, perhaps assign flags to individual ships?

Edited by Ace 117

17 hours ago, Ace 117 said:

@admin

Also, perhaps assign flags to individual ships?

you always can choose a flag for your ship

also new flags seem to be on the way but

update on flags are overdue for quite some time and we  do not know time of arrival.

If the total of a ship's cargo slows a ship down and guns also have a weight, then you could implement a feature whereby you could chuck the guns over the side to reduce weight during a chase.

Not something you'd do very often, but it WOULD add that extra little bit of immersion and realism...

...and it is so very easy to implement.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Would like to see some more little things that foster National Unity. At times this games feels more like a Guild vs Guild Game (or Clan vs Clan) rather than a Realm vs Realm (or Nation vs Nation).

It would be nice to knw o that such and such Clan or Nation X is attacking a port of Nation Y for example.