Game-Labs Forum

[Poll] Rename PVP Global Server to PVE

Corona Lisa

[Poll] Rename PVP Global Server to PVE  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Global server be renamed?

• Rename it to PvE Global
    • No, PvP Global is fine even tho there is almost no PvP

4 minutes ago, Mikocen said:

Reason is not in splited servers. There is no content for players, so there is not a lot of pvp on the map. But saying that small number of players is a result of creating eu server is comfortable for you. So yes, live in your own world : -  )

It would be difficoult for admin, but you can do something. Stop crying. If you start now, then in few days toxic level on forum will decrease.

This is a sandbox game right?  Players = content.  Not enough players = no content.  

See ya soon!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rediii said:

I agree, PvE and PvE global should be merged

I'll take an extra 100 players on global.  Good idea.

Step 1.  Merge PVE and PVP Global.  Step 2.  Merge Global and EU.  Step 3. Sink Rediii again (I hear you've had a lack of competition since we broke up).  

See ya soon!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Christendom said:

This is a sandbox game right?  Players = content.  Not enough players = no content.  

See ya soon!

Not at all, but close. We dont have a lot of toys in this sandbox (to be honest we got only rvr and some ways to earn money). And i dont need players with who i will never play cause they are in game when im sleeping. Players are playing when there is something to do in game. Before and after server split playerbase was deacreasing. Conclusion? Players were bored and it doesnt matter that server was EU or Global. What should we do with that? For example create more events (like Liq's tournament). Server merge? We dont need it : - )

Edited by Mikocen

1 minute ago, Pitxagorri said:

lmao, you should be merged into EU(assuming you play on the global). it looks like you are just afraid to go against Sweden.

Hah! You killing me! Either or its fine by me ;)

I was neutral before but the thing is that it looks like your care bear Sweeden don't like competition. I just see ... blah... blah... more excuses.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mikocen said:

Not at all, but close. We dont have a lot of toys in this sandbox (to be honest we got only rvr and some ways to earn money). And i dont need players with who i will never play cause they are in game when im sleeping. Players are playing when there is something to do in game. Before and after server split playerbase was deacreasing. Conclusion? Players were bored and it doesnt matter that server was EU or Global. What should we do with that? For example create more events (like Liq's tournament). Server merge? We dont need it : - )

You aren't fooling me bud.  I remember back in 7up when you were pro-global and for a merge.  The likes of Rediii and Neero have poisoned your mind.    

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Christendom said:

You aren't fooling me bud.  I remember back in 7up when you were pro-global and for a merge.  The likes of Rediii and Neero have poisoned your mind.    

Im not hiding it. I was against spliting our server, but it was done no matter i was for or not. I dont like regress, i dont like "new" starts. I just adapted to situation. And server split was not bad decision, it has pros and cons. Right now we have small lack of PvP but maybe new nations will change something. But about one thing im sure, server merge is not a solution for this game problems. And make things clear, spliting wasnt a solution aswell.

Edited by Mikocen

There's no PvP on Global Server?!

Nobody told me! I better return those ships that I helped capture and rebuild the ones I sunk. I wouldn't want to break the rules and be caught pvping on a pve server. :P

There is PvP on global. If you don't like the way we PvP over here, there is always another PvP server to play on.

-- player ships captured or sunk in battles I participated in over the weekend (excluding PBs):

2x Victory

1x L'Ocean

1x Pavel

1x Wasa

This was all done in 3 hunting trips.

Ships sunk in the few weekend PBs I was in: 

More than I care to count up, but I'd guess around 20 or so.

Yep. PvE server is definitely the name for it LOL :D

Edited by Willis PVP2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Willis PVP2 said:

There's no PvP on Global Server?!

Nobody told me! I better return those ships that I capped and rebuild the ones I sunk. I wouldn't want to break the rules and be caught pvping on a pve server. :P

There is PvP on global. If you don't like the way we PvP over here, there is always another PvP server to play on.

-- player ships captured or sunk in battles I participated in over the weekend (excluding PBs):

2x Victory

1x L'Ocean

1x Pavel

1x Wasa

This was all done in 3 hunting trips.

Ships sunk in the few weekend PBs I was in: 

More than I care to count up, but I'd guess around 20 or so.

Yep. PvE server is definitely the name for it LOL :D

stop making sense! it's ruining the #fakenews... 80% of 27 people want it to merge. so that must be how things are done! The forums have spoken!

• Like 2

You know its funny the EU guys are so worried about Global we may have a small population but its a dedicated group who know we are playing a dying game. Since the last wipe and the change to the game being more clan based. We have a fair amount of quality PVP and RVR action. Would it be better if the population increased of course but we are making it work. We have called for a server merger not because we want to hello kitty with the EU players but we believe in our heart of hearts its the only way to save the game.  Other wise you rarely hear anyone talking about the EU Server we do not obsess over you guys the way you obsess over Global.  We are doing our best with the numbers we have.  And the quality of the port battles and PVP has improved in the last month.  Like I said Global is doing just fine

Say what you want but we are getting new players joining clans in Global the good clans are slowly growing and we are actually having fun playing. I will also say the Devs have been having a much better run lately the game is getting better and more enjoyable. 

So John Snow go peddle your crap to people who actually care what you think 

Edited by BadgerOverlord
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, BadgerOverlord said:

You know its funny the EU guys are so worried about Global we may have a small population but its a dedicated group who know we are playing a dying game. Since the last wipe and the change to the game being more clan based. We have a fair amount of quality PVP and RVR action. Would it be better if the population increased of course but we are making it work. We have called for a server merger not because we want to hello kitty with the EU players but we believe in our heart of hearts its the only way to save the game.  Other wise you rarely hear anyone talking about the EU Server we do not obsess over you guys the way you obsess over Global.  We are doing our best with the numbers we have.  And the quality of the port battles and PVP has improved in the last month.  Like I said Global is doing just fine

Say what you want but we are getting new players joining clans in Global the good clans are slowly growing and we are actually having fun playing. I will also say the Devs have been having a much better run lately the game is getting better and more enjoyable. 

So John Snow go peddle your crap to people who actually care what you think 

Amen

My suggestion was: Every clan sets its portbattle window which can only be changed once in a month. That means EU clans can set their timer like the current EU server one and Global clans to their prefered time. The time span of the windows has to be equal to the current EU server one.

By setting a portbattle window the clan agrees that only in his timeframe he can attack or can be attacked. Only matching clans can attack each other this way. Only clans with oeverlapping times can ally. So if nightflips happen it would be your own fault.

7 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

If the population is below 200 at all times of the day the server do not deserve the PvP-title. Its tricking a lot of new players into this server, giving them the feeling that the game is dead which increases the chance that they will quit the game early.

PvP Global is fine.

After all that PvP is the reason its dead. And it should remain in the Name to Warn others that on this Server your either a Ganker who by now has no targets left to Gank. Or your the Guy who is Ganked cause everyone else is a Ganker :)