Game-Labs Forum

French EDR clan has pacted with Brits

Celtiberofrog

35 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

Not that much tbh but as a French, allying with Britain on a 18th Century game is hell ;)

Doing nothing but PvE and giving up without trying is the only hell in a PvP game.

Edited by Jon Snow lets go // NeeRo

1 minute ago, Jon Snow lets go // NeeRo said:

Doing nothing but PvE and giving up without trying is the only hell in a PvP game.

I have to agree with that but i'm not playing for France since months so idk their situation exactly

Edited by Major General La Fayette

12 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

EDR unlike other French clans are tired of sitting in the map corner doing nothing. They can't break through the Swedish wall, so they must try something different. Really shame to all other clans in French nation that were opposed to it. Stay in safe zones and keep calm for the rest of your life.

On the side note... I always wondered why Dutch don't fight French. Dutch are so bored that they came to Haiti help Swedes probably... These nations are natural enemies and equal opponents for each other.

well discovering the truth is always difficult

but one of the reasons is; *  lettre de course

."secret high diplomatic negotiations" to diverse the pressure; to make it possible to have a way to making the way clear for some dutch captains to become under the letter of marque  "letter of marque and reprisal" and hoist the other nation flag(swedes)

.to even the balance, and to fulfill the nature of the captains to fight 

.where the balance will stay intact for the Dutch (with perhaps a trade treaty)

of course, i am not going to reveal all the detail, but that is, in general, the answer to your thoughts... 

Edited by Thonys

6 hours ago, Batman said:

As EDR is clearly the only french clan doing ANYTHING at all, I am interested in the goals of the "rest" of the french nation.

unknown at the moment 

see this:

Salut à tous,

Les HYDRA ont malheureusement constaté ce soir que les EDR ont pacté avec certains clans Anglais.

Les EDR ont screené pour le compte des Anglais dans la zone Est de la Louisianne, ils ont engagé les flottes USA et Danoises...

Les HYDRA maintiendront une bonne relation avec les autres clans Français, mais tous navires Français se trouvant dans une flotte contenant des EDR sera considéré comme enemies.

Il va de soit que les EDR sont à partir d'aujourd'hui une cible privilégiée pour les HYDRA, les clans Américains et Espagnoles seront rapidement associés à cette position hostile.

Les autres clans Français étrangers (voir opposés) à l'initiative des EDR devront rapidement nous manifester leur neutralité dans cette affaire.

Edited by Thonys

7 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

@Thonys If you wanna balance the game, oppose the Swedish nation :rolleyes: Sweden is a nation already steamrolled Pirates, French, Brits, US, Spanish, Danes (in terms of OW PvP, RvR was status quo). They didn't touch Dutch yet -_- No one wants to fight them any longer. I would see a vital alliance Dutch-French against Swedes.

Dutch conquered Les Cayes. Now they are pretty near :D

8 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

@Thonys If you wanna balance the game, oppose the Swedish nation :rolleyes: Sweden is a nation already steamrolled Pirates, French, Brits, US, Spanish, Danes (in terms of OW PvP, RvR was status quo). They didn't touch Dutch yet -_- No one wants to fight them any longer. I would see a vital alliance Dutch-French against Swedes.

well..

. parts of the French made some kind of alliance with the Brits, who showed to be very unreliable to the dutch (British treason, [a run over by foreign non-British]  )

[ the French will soon find out the true nature of the British ]

. the dutch turned their eyes away from the Brits, What means, we are not willing to see them next to the French as allies in a[ Dutch - / British-French coalition.]

......and for the Swedish touching thing ...

not every Swedish capt is as stupid as the majority of the [other]captains {who play to much ...with the rum...}

>>> it can kill their entire nation.....[and they know it..[[ parts will hoist their flag to origin[*sig] if... they make a mistake]]

Edited by Thonys

2 minutes ago, Lataffiole said:

Please keep in mind that it was only an EDR decision and there were just looking for pvp action as the game is dead.

Dont put le other clan and all the nation in it.

like i said ...PARTS... 

that does not mean every french captain of course ...(they suffer from a revolt in their own ranks. to sort out in the first place) at least the Dutch understand that...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fofopicote said:

Bonsoir

La phrase va être simple Celtiberofrog <_<

Je suis un EDR, capitaine du Roi de France, je viens de la mer et je vais à la mer. Les capitaines du Roi, mon maître, ne se laissent jamais intimider.

Note bien.

facebook_537839506-2.jpg

aussi loin que je me souvienne, les EDR n'ont jamais eu comme but que la poursuite de leurs seuls intérêts. 

Ils se voient fiers capitaines de bateaux, je n'y vois que les larbins de la Perfide Albion, tout juste bons à être préposés à vider le pot de chambre rempli d'urine de la nuit du monarque britannique.

les EDR ne sont en fait rien d'autre que la pire escroquerie ayant jamais navigué sur ces flots:D

• Like 3

On 03/10/2017 at 11:28 PM, rediii said:

PvP is allways a good event.

Agreed. Thanks

On 04/10/2017 at 10:43 AM, Forbin said:

EDR betrayed French Nation and Honor, they were sunk yesterday and they will be sunk at will.

Please remember what is a screen battle, in particular what are the objectives of a screen battle.

Could you take the port ? No. You could not event enter the port battle! The screen main target was achieved. :) 

And as often in screen battles, at an accepted high cost.

On 04/10/2017 at 11:42 AM, Peter Goldman said:

EDR unlike other French clans are tired of sitting in the map corner doing nothing.

Thanks for the comment, but EDR is not the only French clan who tries and moves.

On 03/10/2017 at 11:29 PM, Batman said:

Why not let @PIerrick de Badas make the announcement himself?

Translation of the answer made by Kierrip de Badas in the French Language forum:

"EDR’s do not intend to stop playing and they will not be submitted to wishes from any particular player or any particular Guild. We are free, independent and masters of our destiny. We will have regards to decisions taken by the nation. Without organization of the French nation, we will act to give PvP the Guild players. The PvP is one of the aspects of the game and we intend to allow everyone enjoying 100% of Naval Action.

Your threats are slipping on us like water on our bows.

I am a EDR, Captain of the King of France, I come from the sea and I go to the sea. The captains of the King, my master, shall never be intimidated."

...ooOoo...

This topic of the forum is neither positive, nor constructive.

Most of French players answering (and trolling) here are French captains enlisted in other nations...

EDR's are kindly asked to stop answering here.

@admin please close this topic.

Éléazar de Damas

Officer of the EDR Clan (and proud to be so).

Edited by Eléazar de Damas
  • Like 1

Why don't the French just capture empty British ports?? They are Neutral afterall!

I invite the French nation to join all the other nations, fighting over the British half dead thing! Come plant your flag. Join the pvp!

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Eléazar de Damas said:

This topic of the forum is neither positive, nor constructive.

Most of French players answering (and trolling) here are French captains enlisted in other nations...

EDR's are kindly asked to stop answering here.

@admin please close this topic.

Dear Sir,

You haven't got a clue about what topic should be closed or not.

The post is an important statement about Clans cooperation that every player in this forum should be aware of, the reaction of everyone concerned is interesting to know should it dislike you. 

Considering the very complex situation of today where lots of players are moving to other nation, it's important to also inform about unexpected cooperation between clans belonging to different factions, these factions being enemies for months or years.

Last but not least, a clan that decides independantly to do an hostile action against other faction clans can drag its whole faction into a war that other (French clans) never wanted.  

• Like 1

Bonjour,

Bon déjà oui ton post sert à rien de la part d'un EDR et bien je pense qu'on retrouve chez toi c'est de jalousie et oui déjà 2 ans EDR toujours là petit Danois Français qui à fuie sa nation je te trouve petit enfin !!! je suis disposé à te couler tout les jours si tu es disponible et oui tout les jours !!! et te faire ravaler tes mots tu es encore plus méprisable que les autres et encore je suis sur que certains Danois son adorable sur tout point et surtout agréable se qui n'est pas ton for enfin se rabaisser à ton niveau me donne envi de vomir se qui es sur !!!!  et je te redit ton topic ne sert a rien sur tout les points .:D:lol:maintenant se sera mon dernier message au plaisir de croiser sur les eaux et sur Naval Action regarde toujours derrière toi une surprise Fofopicote n'est jamais très loin.

VIVE LE ROY ET SUR TOUT VIVE LES EDR (Les Enfants du Roy)

Id be suprised if the French captains even know what a different nation looks like. What do we really expect when the French teach there captains that if you leave French waters your fall off the edge of the map. 

The French teach that, if you ever glimps a sight of a different nations captain it's either a trick of the light, a mermaid or a unicorn, all bringing the apocalypse if you sail to close!!!

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, fofopicote said:

Bonsoir

La phrase va être simple Celtiberofrog <_<

Je suis un EDR, capitaine du Roi de France, je viens de la mer et je vais à la mer. Les capitaines du Roi, mon maître, ne se laissent jamais intimider.

Note bien.

Ça progresse bien chez les EDR, prochaine étape vous allez faire des poèmes pour Kierrip ?

C'est beau.

5 hours ago, fofopicote said:

Bonjour,

Bon déjà oui ton post sert à rien de la part d'un EDR et bien je pense qu'on retrouve chez toi c'est de jalousie et oui déjà 2 ans EDR toujours là petit Danois Français qui à fuie sa nation je te trouve petit enfin !!! je suis disposé à te couler tout les jours si tu es disponible et oui tout les jours !!! et te faire ravaler tes mots tu es encore plus méprisable que les autres et encore je suis sur que certains Danois son adorable sur tout point et surtout agréable se qui n'est pas ton for enfin se rabaisser à ton niveau me donne envi de vomir se qui es sur !!!!  et je te redit ton topic ne sert a rien sur tout les points .:D:lol:maintenant se sera mon dernier message au plaisir de croiser sur les eaux et sur Naval Action regarde toujours derrière toi une surprise Fofopicote n'est jamais très loin.

VIVE LE ROY ET SUR TOUT VIVE LES EDR (Les Enfants du Roy)

Pathétique.

• Like 1

Hello everyone i'm Bwa Bwandais a French captain and an EdR i'm proud of that

this topic is a french concern one so i speak french (google trad is your friend)

Tout d'abord il y' a déjà trop de drama autour d'un simple event PVP qui ne visait en rien une nation particulière mais bien l'occasion d'offrir une soirée PVP à des joueurs EdR qui veulent jouer et je ne pense pas qu'il s'agisse la d'une déclaration de guerre sinon chaque minute state clerk annonce une nouvelle guerre!

En mon nom et je pense en celui de tout les d'EdR je puis vous le dire il n'y a aucune alliance d'aucune sorte avec les anglais conclu à ce jours si vous voulez déclarer la guerre à un clan français sachez le, vous le pouvez, mais faites le en connaissance de cause et non sans raisons apparente !

Aujourd'hui j'ai aussi envie de dire que profité de ce malentendu pour insulter les membres de cette guilde qu'est EdR est plus bas qu'avoir quitté la nation pour changer d'air mais encore l'acharnement de certain fait peine à voir il s'agit souvent de propos étant guidé par des rancoeur qui n'ont pas leur place  ici!

Bwa Bwandais Officier EdR

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Major General La Fayette said:

Ça progresse bien chez les EDR, prochaine étape vous allez faire des poèmes pour Kierrip ?

C'est beau.

You should maybe think before writing. 
He quoted Kierrip who made this declaration on the french forum to answer to Vonafred's declaration. 

It's a modified quotation from the captain of the Belle-Poule for your personal culture

Original text from  Charles de Bernard de Marigny :

« Je suis la Belle Poule, frégate du Roi de France ; je viens de la mer et je vais à la mer. Les bâtiments du Roi, mon maître, ne se laissent jamais visiter. »

Edited by Comeonche

The last months showed only one thing. All the former allies of France betrayed her. Even if we never betrayed anybody.
From my personal point of view I would find more shameful to become allied with the Swedes and the Danes rather than with the English people. 

I specify that it is my personal opinion!! 

Edited by Comeonche