Game-Labs Forum

French EDR clan has pacted with Brits

Celtiberofrog

Ca y est , vous avez énervé mon Louis!!;)

On se demande ce que le changement de nation de joueurs vient faire dans le débat, c est naturel qu après plusieurs mois, années, certais aient envie de voir autres choses

Allez!! on recentre le débat!!

Hou les EDR y sont pas bô!!!!! :D

Jeanne de Belleville

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morty said:

Ca y est , vous avez énervé mon Louis!!;)

On se demande ce que le changement de nation de joueurs vient faire dans le débat, c est naturel qu après plusieurs mois, années, certais aient envie de voir autres choses

Allez!! on recentre le débat!!

Hou les EDR y sont pas bô!!!!! :D

Jeanne de Belleville

Yes! Let’s come back to the topic.

And let’s do it in English (for information, the same topic was open in the French part of the forum, telling the same things by the same guys and for the same reasons)

First of all, I agree with my beloved Jeanne de Belleville: EDR’s are not pretty boys! :P

Especially after being insulted and bashed up so much in above messages…:wacko:

For summarizing, without going back to stories and legends that were not told me by my Grand Mother (she was too young at that moment):

• Did EDR’s fight against Brits and made screening in Santa Marta? Yes.
  • Did EDR’s fight with Brits and made screening in the east of Louisiana? Yes.
  • Do they have authorization to ask to Danes for that? No.
  • Did Danes attack French’s at a daily rate, even before that, in FR? Yes.
  • Did French complain? No
  • Did Danes made screening for Sweedes during the la Desirade Port Battle two weeks ago? I am sure of it, they attacked me.
  • Did Swedes, Danes and Pirates joined their forces last Saturday to make an allied fleet which sailed from Guayaguayare to Puerto de España and attach Frenchs? Yes
  • Was I attacked by a Dutch player since we made screening for them? Yes
  • Was I attacked by a British player since we made screening for them? Yes
  • Do Brits and Dutchs have authorization to ask to Danes for that? No.
  • Did I attack a British player yesterday? Yes
  • Do I have authorization to ask to Danes for that? No.
  • If concerns exist about that, with whom do I have to solve it? With relevant British players.

Summarizing the last answers made in French:

• What is reproached to EDR by these French Renegades? To exist.
  • Do we have authorization to ask to Danes or others for that? No.
  • Will I ask to my Grand Mother to explain me more what was existing before the previous period occurring far before the map wipe reset before the asset wipe? No, she does not remember and Methuselah refuses to take the time to tell her all the story (he has no much time by now, he got a new girl-friend!)
  • Is it worth remembering that? No.

Let’s have a look in the future:

• Are EDR’s negotiating something with Brits, Danes, Swede, Dutch, US, Pirates or Spanish clans? Not to be disclosed here.
  • Do they have authorization to ask to Danes or others for that? No.

Hoping this clarifies this useless debate... I love you too! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Eléazar de Damas
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, Eléazar de Damas said:

• Did Danes made screening for Sweedes during the la Desirade Port Battle two weeks ago? I am sure of it, they attacked me.
  • LoL there were surely no offical screening in la desirade - i guess they were just around la desirade cause they expected to find some enemys there. obviously they were right.
  • Did Swedes, Danes and Pirates joined their forces last Saturday to make an allied fleet which sailed from Guayaguayare to Puerto de España and attach Frenchs? Yes
  • What? At least nothing official but i would wonder why swedes should sail together with danes and pirates. i would have heard sth about that.
  • Are EDR’s negotiating something with Brits, Danes, Swede, Dutch, US, Pirates or Spanish clans? Not to be disclosed here.
  • I doubt it. Since everyone is blaming us for bringing some content to our nation and searching good PB fights i dont see any option why we should do sth with EDR...

Edited by troody
  • Like 1

Nice summarize Eléazar, wouldn't have answered the same (lot of misinformation in my point of view), but nice by the way.

At least we don't make pact with BRITS....people that sail the wrong side of the waves and eat chicken with jelly mint .

Honor safe :D 

Edited by Forbin
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, troody said:
  • What? At least nothing official but i would wonder why swedes should sail together with danes and pirates. i would have heard sth about that.

I do not report something that was told me, but something I saw. The fleet was first signaled by DesMoines: they were chasing him from Guaya to the South. Then, they were signaled in El Toco, and as I was sailing to there with my traders, I placed my second French account "Eleazar" in the straits of Puerto de España after having docked my main account "somewhere".

I saw this fleet. They chased me, Swedes, Danes and Pirates. As I was in a Trader Lynx, I went on scouting them. This "allied" fleet was finally intercepted by a French fleet in the straits (including DesMoines, Fofopicole et several others). The biggest ships in both parts were Wasa's. French won the fight, and the allies were sent back to Guayaguayare, where they arrived in small groups. Several losses, I think in both sides. I was in a trader Lynx, I did not find a reason to enter in fight, so that I don't have screen shots. The fight was Pirates vs Frenchs.

Again, no one complains about it! We had fun! This is a PvP server! :)

I think it was 25 month the last time i see something like that. SLRN and EdR back hand in hand? World is changing, new nations are coming and maybe someday inter nation alliance. Everyone has to keep an open mind about what the future may be. Everyone has to focus on what is fun now to make the people you enjoy to play with to stay in game.

• Like 5